Push and Pull

Arabesque(exoshidae ver.)

A/N: Hey guys! I'm so sorry if you are going to be disappointed on this fact. Well, I had to put this part as I need more reasons for Eun Soo's project and how it turned out to be a big revenge. Well,.. this thing is a bit concerned about the matured stuff, but it's not that much. I'm really sorry.. BUT, still, you can enjoy the other parts in joy.


Jessica, Yoona, Taeyeon, Yuri, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Tiffany, Sunny and Hyoyeon. Everyone had got their catch on their own target. Well, everything was going well. Everything. Except Xiumin.

He was also falling for the girl. Taeyeon’s charms were undeniable. Ahh.. He was going crazy. He was dying from how she was attractive. But on the other hand, he had to go on with the plan he’d been trying to work out.

He mumbled. “I better draw my feelings back. I need to identify what’s the most important thing at this time. She’s also one of the biggest missing part of the puzzle of my life, but to fill up my brothers’ missing parts is more important to me than filling up mine. A sacrifice for 12 won’t be that much, is it?”

He let out a loud sigh...... He was forcing himself to believe that he was doing everything for his brothers… But no. He was not. He wasn’t doing those for his brothers. He was doing those to cover up his feelings towards the princess of his life.

 


“Yeobeoseyo~ Jessica-shi iseoyo?”

“Nae. Gyaega Jessica endaeyo. Nugu yeyo?”

“Ahh.. Nae. Gyaega Kim Suho yeyo. Gyeo giyo hashi nayo?”

Suho asked Jessica whether she remembered her or not in the call. Jessica was confused for a moment or two (actually she was not, and you know that), but later, she uttered a hint to prove that she remembered him.

“Ahh.. The accident. Is it?”

“Nae Nae.. Masimida.”

“Wae-yo? Why do you call me, Suho-shi? Any problems with you? Or is it about your car?”

“Ahh.. Aniyeyo. I was going to ask you for a dinner. Well, as we are in the same department, I would like a dinner as my brothers won’t be in the house today. It’s okay if you are not free.. It’s not a big deal.”

“Anni Anni. Gwinchasimida. Kurom, which time might you be okay?”

“How about next 30 minutes? I’ll wait for you at your car.”

“Kurom myon, eta bwaryo~”

“Nae. Jyeonhwar kkun nal kkayo?”

“Nae..”

The line ended. She chuckled in shyness. Did she just chuckle? Yes. She chuckled. But she was meant to be heartless. That means that she won’t be ever laughing or making an expression when her duty coat’s not on. So……..?? Did you just realize it? I think you did. I did too! Something’s wrong. Something’s going odd with Eun Soo’s plans. But Eun Soo was very detailed and smart enough. She couldn’t be doing any mistakes. So, how? Well, you have to find it out together with me in the later chapters.

 


The car was driven at a speed of 100 km/h in the sparkling night city of Seoul. In all of a sudden, the phone rang. She glanced at the number. OH ! WHY THAT ING BISHH AGAIN?? The phone was ringing for several times even though she had activated the silent mode. At last, she dragged the slider of her phone to answer.

“Wae?” The tone was pretty violent.

“Eun Soo-ahh.. Na ya.”

“I know who you are. Just get to the point.”

“I can’t get to the point. I need to talk to you. Please spare some of your time. You won’t be disgraced with this meeting. Meet me at The Shilla Seoul (a five star rated classic luxury hotel in Korea) tonight at 10.”

“………………..”

She still couldn’t get off the terrible memories on how her ex-oppa used and insulted her that night from her head. The moment when he her off. The moment when her body hurt like hell. The moment when her heart burnt like iron. The moment when she was caught in the steel chains in the bed. She couldn’t get them off her mind. She just couldn’t. The pain was unforgettable.

“Beoksu haeyahae. Beoksu haeyahae….”

Her words in pain with the fiery eyes staring at her ex-oppa when she couldn’t response anything was too much filled with hatred.

“I’ll make you payback. I’ll make you payy.. Just wait for it.. Everything you did. For everything.”


“Yuri-noona! Yogi Yogi!” Kai called Yuri’s name as he waved his hands high.

Yuri was the one who ran towards Kai. “Yahh!! Don’t call me noona!”

“Wae?? Noona-ya..”

“Aisshhh!!” Yuri turned and stumped as if she was a little child who hasn’t got her lollipop from the big bully.

“Arraseo arraseo. I won’t call you like that anymore, okay? Noona?”

Kai kept on teasing her. Anyway, to speak out in a logical way, Kai being too friendly to Yuri was a good thing to have her keep going on well with her researches on him.

Kai got bored of teasing Yuri. He sat quietly beside Yuri on the brown wooden bench made of mahogany. He hanged his left arm around Yuri’s shoulders.

“Noona. I’m getting bored..”

“So what? Like I care. Blehhh.. Pfftt.” Yuri pouted at him.

“Wanna have a visit to my house?”

“Mohhh?? Yahh!! Neo michaseo?”

It was when Yuri paused for a while and arranged her thoughts.

“Going to his place would probably help me much for my plan…”

She stopped dreaming.

“Well,.. If it is what you want me to..” She just scratched her forehand in shame.

“Yeaa!! Epic Succeed!”

Kai fooled around like a kiddo. Yuri was watching him in happiness as if her child won a competition. Uh ohh. It also happened to Yuri. Not only Jessica… Something serious was going on…


The three youngsters were running to and fro around the basketball field. Of course, everyone would probably be annoyed by those noisy creepy little monsters. But they didn’t care. And they won’t care.

Kris and Tao were chasing after Sunny.

“Ahhh!! What’s going on with you guys?”

“Hyung! Sunny’s mine!”

“Oh yeaaa? The Sun that’s shining above your head right now? Yeaa.. Of course. You can take it. But not this Sunny!!”

Kris pointed at Sunny.

“Come on, hyung… I’ll give you everything you want. I’ll treat you my snacks for the whole entire year!!”

“Pfftt. Shut it up! You know that we don’t need any foo---”

Kris withdrew his words before he finished the sentence once he realized what he was going to reveal out. Sunny, for sure, was somewhat getting it suspicious.

“Foo--- what?”

Tao tried to make a joke out of the mess.

“Ha. You’re trying to say that we don’t need any fools like you, right, hyung?”

“Yah!! Are you trying to claim that I am a fool?”

“Ohh.. You get it right!! High Five, Sunny!”

Sunny gave a high five with a wide smile on her face that came out from deep inside her heart. From deep inside her heart.


A/N: Hey again, guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter for once again. Well, here, I mentioned how the girls were starting to have some pale expressions towards the guys. And you can think about what's going to happen in the future. Well, comments are welcome in the box below, and you can give me some ideas to add in the following chapters. I'll try to add what you want me to. Thanks!!