Again

Arabesque(exoshidae ver.)

20 years into the terrible past again....



Cling Cling Cling.. The alarm. Cling Cling Cling. She rolled and dropped from the green-orange coloured bedspread onto the floor. Bang! Ouch! It was a terrible moment. The back was aching dull. Even then, she couldn't help her eye lids up, but down to stick on the floor. It was a perfect warm and fresh morning of the busy streets of Seoul occupied by hard-working citizens. She grabbed the jumping alarm clock above towards her eyes. "Oh My Gosh!", she screamed out loud that the neighbours in the condominium she was living for a period of time could hear her voice loud and clear. It was 9 in the morning. She was already an hour late to her first job assigned in these 5 years as an intern in JS. She dragged herself outside of the bed.

She ordered her legs through the nerves to pay a visit to the washroom. She had foamed with cool-mint Colgate toothpaste. She let water washed her face with Pond's pure whitetm deep cleansing brightening facial foam formulated with activated carbon and vitamin B3. She then had a shower with bubbles of Lux Magical Spell. She quickly dried herself with a luxurious white bath towel. She then had her doll-like elegant face ovewelmed with the soft-tone make-ups from the Face Shop. She combed her silk-like brownish -length hair with Wikaloid comb.

She rushed down the stairs and ran into the 7-Eleven mini outlet to buy herself a cup of NongShim Oolongmen ramen with artificial seafood flavor and two Cheese Footlong saussages. She then got onto the bus and dropped herself when the bus arrived Taepyeong-no. It took 5 minutes for a walk to the grand high-rise building, JS Group of Companies, from Taepyeong-no street.

She got into the lobby and crossed the officier line and to the escalator. As she was along the way to level 21, she was skipping her heartbeats in a very disorganised manner of rhythms. Ting Tong. The metal plates made a way for the passengers to get out and she was the first one to be escaping from it. She arrived at the office of design team. "Gywaesonghamida~ I was late." A man scolded her at the top of his voice. "Neon Michaseo?? Look at the time! You're 2 hours late for the job! And as an intern! You could be eliminated soon in this manner!" "I'm really really sorry. I didn't intend to do it." "This little brat!" Before the man could continue his words, he received a message from someone. It might had been really important. "Okay. I'll continue with you later about the rule and regulations. Miss Nam, please instruct her her tasks." "Nae."

Miss Nam Shi Jin explained her the tasks patiently and completely, although all the things-to-do were too much not concerned with the management section she intended to start off with. For weeks, she had to do the useless things; buying coffee, copying documents, fixing the printer, clean the office, put off the left-over papers, and so on. On the sixth week of her intern life, she was invited by the manager to his private office.

Knock Knock. "May I come in?" "You may." "Annyeonghaseyo, Manager. I am Yen EunSoo from the management team", she introduced herself to the manager with her backbone dropped in a 25 degrees position. She had her head up. Her eyes widened as she saw a frightening ghost. It was him. Her oppa. The ex-oppa. "So, how's it? Long time no see. I bet you had fun with your job, which was instructed by me to order you to have those jobs done in those 6 months. Got it? Are you planning to take over me? Are you planning to ruin my life? Are you? Do you think you will be able to do it? Back off now. Give it up. You'll never be able to. Sign your resignation letter. Immediately. Or not else, you are not going to survive by working here! I'll tear your dreams in pieces like I'd torn your heart! So stop dreaming!"

Ha. The second time. The second meeting. The second torn-up. The second embarrassment. It was just like ! But that time, she wasn't going to take all with her alone. She had to drag him to the base. To the hell that she had visited 5 years ago. She had to piss him off. "Hey, you ! You're the stupidest brat I've ever met and seen! You know what? I had always regretted loving you as my first and shedding those stupid ing tears for you! You don't deserve for it! Do you think that you still play a precious and interesting and exciting role in my life? NEVER! NEVER MORE IN A THOUSAND YEARS! For god's sake, you weren't even in my mind in those 5 years! Not anymore. I'm not ing going to take those anymore with me! But, one thing, oppa. One thing. I'm going to repay it. I'm going to take revenge on you. I'll drag you down from the place where you are now! And to the base! YES! To the base."

Fierce and fire was all replacing the pure blood from her veins and body with the mighty dangerous blood. Hot tears ran down from her bursting red eyes occupied with hatred. It was not about the white innocent tears from the first heart-breaking time. It was all about take-back. REVENGE.


A/N: Chapter 1 and 2 are all about the past of EunSoo and her oppa, and how she had herself embarrassed for twice in a lifetime. Enjoy~ Maybe in the next chapter, SNSD and EXO is going to involve in this. :)