A Reciprocal

Arabesque(exoshidae ver.)

Meanwhile, the 8 girls were begging for the ice princess' attention and to crack her ice, while changing the subject from Yoong to Sica.


“Unnie, unnie!! How was the day? Could you catch his heart in a spread of fist?” Seohyun, the maknae, was excited even more of her unnie-s.

Yoona answered in joy.

“Of course! He melted for me in the droplets of tears that rolled down from my eyes. Well, fake tears would be perfect, eh??”

“Unnie, unnie!! How about you? How was it? Did he just blink and fall for you? Eh? Eh?” Seohyun glanced at Jessica in the eyes of a cute fluffy little puppy.

But the ice princess, Jessica, was neither as excited nor delighted as Seohyun and Yoona.

“Well, the act was not that much of a difficult one. It’s just a piece of cake. Don’t worry. I’ll be able to handle this very well in a twist of my fingers in no time.”

Yoona was impressed in some way.. She looked into the ice princess’ eyes which were really frozen, just as a block of ice. She was somehow worried about her Unnie. Her heart was not actually even responding for the very real blood-related sisters. But to pack up her disappointment on her sister, she just pretended to be fun-going.

“Whoahoho, unnie! Slow down! Are you sure? I don’t think so.....” Yoona mocked her in an annoying tone.

Sooyoung joined the mocking chat. Probably, they were trying to break the wall of ice that Sica unnie had.

“Unnie~~ Aren’t you worried that you will probably be falling for the prince-charming that you bumped into today?? I heard that he’s pretty handsome. Whaaa.. And he drives a white Ferrari too! Whoahhh.. You’re very lucky. You guys are such a perfect couple, don’t you think so??”

Seohyun pissed at Yuri that Yuri rolled her eyes in 360 degrees.

“Yea Yea. Don’t be so icy, icy ice princess. Please have some respect on your eldest unnie too! I feel sad, girl..” She faked some cries, but it turned out to be a failure.

“Unnie. I know that you are faking those useless cries. Well, you have my respect. Always. And I know that you know it.”

“And Sooyoung. Are you kind of underestimating Eun Soo’s plan? It won’t happen in a thousand years. She’s controlling us. She’s controlling all our hearts. But don’t blame her for my attitude. This is just my choice to transform myself in such way.”

“And I know that you guys won’t be satisfied for my answers. But the only one thing I hope right now is to maintain our sister-ship. The bonds between us are so strong. We all know that no one can break these bonds. Just don’t mess up the conversation about those useless guys who are going to invade and destroy us.”

“Can’t you see what happened to Eun Soo? She was insulted. She gave all of her love to the guy who she met for only 6 months but after all he was just a player and he took everything away from her for twice. Get lesson from that. Guys, boyfriends, husbands? They’re all useless.”

Jessica spoke all the lectures in icy words, in icy manners, in icy facial expression.

The situation was intruded by silence and all the 9 girls went back to their room and slept in their beds without uttering a word.

Yuri, being the oldest, she had to accept the universally truth fact that she was not even a bit matured as neither Jessica nor Sooyoung. She was ashamed of herself by Jessica’s words, which were in turn, the truths. She shunted the chandelion, and got into her bed with her lips sewed and her face filled with embarrassments.


Jessica was also considering the whole night about their icy wall. She was thinking why she was being so icy and being so cold-blooded.

Sometimes, she really thought the reasons why she herself was like this. She also wanted to be very honest and and be close with her sisters. But however she made up her mind, she couldn't figure out the real mind and impact she had on her sisters. Sometimes, she really felt sorry.

Why was it?? What was the main reason that she could not help herself from acting so cold?? Why was she known as the ice princess?? The answer was the question, 'Who created her?'.

Yes. Eun Soo was the main person who was controlling their moves... It was all about Eun Soo... She did this to the ice princess... She did it.....


A/N: I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.. I've finally finished a chapter again.Well, this is a short chapter. Miranghae. :D Thanks~