The First Day

Arabesque(exoshidae ver.)

The keyboard was pushed and pulled up and down for many several times and the sound was extremely fast that not much of the employees heard it precisely, except for those 9 little super girls. The rattling of the keyboard delivered them the message that their mummy was looking for them and to have them grouped in the pavilion room (which was supposed to be the pavilion room, but now, it was not. It was an abandoned meeting room full of chatter box).

The 9 girls; Taeyeon, Jessica, Yuri, Yoona, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Seohyun and Tiffany were also busy while getting deeper in the conversation about the horror story that they had read finished a few minutes earlier (it only took them a few minutes, but for a normal human being, it would take more than a week to finish half of the book even if they read it 24/7). They were able to talk to each other comfortably as their mummy thought that releasing a part of their mind for a relaxation among the sisters would not be that much of a bad idea.

“Okay everyone, attention please.”

“Good morning, Mummy”, the girls spoke out loud in a steady tone as usual.

“Good morning, girls. So, today’s the first day of your mission, and I hope you won’t forget it. Well, I have my trust in you, so, it’s up to you whether you are going to produce advantage or disadvantage out of it.”

Yuri stood up. “Mom, I need more information about the guy named Kai. He has the family name “Kim”, but due to the analyses, he is not part of any Kim family. I want to know whether he involved in complicated stuffs, just like ‘us’.”

“Well, Yuri. Being the eldest among all your sisters, you don’t let me down even in the first mission ever to be worked out. Yes. All the 13 boys are involved in such complicated stuffs that you were thinking about. You’re good. Any more questions?”

“Not a single thing.”

“Okay, so, you better start off with your day. Good luck, girls!”

“Thank you, mummy!”

 


Bang! The head was buried under the steering wheel. A man rushed down from his car angrily, although there was no injury. He was not mad at the injury. His temper was for the girl who bumped into his car carelessly, and for the girl who didn’t follow the regulations along.

Knock knock. He knocked the window hard. The girl had her head up, glaring at the man. Afterwards, the figure of a man (probably a guy around his 20s) controlled over her eyes. In return, her figure had also overwhelmed the guy’s eyes. For a second or two, he was lost in his silence. He was lost in the beauty of the girl.

“Annyeong~”

“Ahh.. Miranghaeyo~ Gyongmal Gyongmal Miranghae. I’ll pay you the cost of the fix.”

“Eh??”

She made a direction towards the white Ferrari through her chins.

“Oh.. It’s okay. It’s not a big deal.”

He forgot everything what he was going to complain about when he got off the Ferrari.

“Umm. Then, let me help you with something. Anything that I can help you? Here’s my card.”

She passed one of her business cards towards the guy.

“My name is Jung Jessica and I work at Lotteria. Probably, I’m one of the food creators and I am a director, as you see in the card.”

The guy stretched out his hands towards Jessica.

“And I am Kim Suho. How fortunate! I have just passed a job interview at Lotteria. I’m also in the directing section. Well, so, you are going to be my senior. Gyal butakamida~ And for the helping case. Well, you can treat me a dinner at Busan Tower’s. So, how’s the deal?”

“Well, call me maybe, and I’ll arrange my time for you. And what’s your number?”

“You told me call me maybe. I’ll call you. And you won’t have to.”

“Kurom, Suho-shhi. Nagyukae manayo~”

“Nae. Annyeong~”

“Annyeong~”

Jessica just started her given job as an actress spy. She did it just flawlessly and she was being so natural. Unlike Eun Soo’s project, Song Jae’s characters were like real human beings as they could feel. Yep, for this reason, Suho’s heartbeats were pounding like a drum.

Jessica was not the only one who was starting with her job, but the others were also making their first moves. Yoona, Yuri, Sunny, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Seohyun and Tiffany were also brainstorming as much as they could.


On the top of Han Bridge was a young girl in her 20s standing up when a little guy on his bicycles was having a ride through the city when he saw her. “Andwae!!” He screamed out loud at the top of his voice.

She pulled her from jumping down and they both dropped on the walking path. The girl overlapped the boy. Their heads got in touch. Both of them froze for some time. Then, the girl spoke out an apology.

“Oh. I’m so sorry..”

“Umm..It’s o--” (he couldn’t even continue his words when he realized that tears were dripping down the girls’ cheeks fast)

“Uhh.. Did I do something wrong?”

Sobs had gotten even louder.

“I I I’m so sor-sorry.. I really didn’t mean it.”

It took more than 30 minutes to calm her down.

“Uhh.. Are you okay?”

She gave her a cold stare in his eyes.

“ARE YOU CRAZY?? HOW COULD YOU ASK WHETHER I WAS OKAY OR NOT??? CAN’T YOU SEE THAT IT’S NOT EVEN IN A FEW MINUTES THAT I STOPPED THE STUPID ING SOBS AND CRIES???? GOSH!”

She looked scary. Really scary.

“Umm. Ahh.. Wh-what I wan-want to say is..”

She led out a big sigh.

“I know I know. I’m so sorry for blaming you. But you shouldn’t have saved me, you know? My life is not any precious for a penny. What’s the point of living in?”

“Hey! I can guess that you’re in a sticky situation, and are stressed out, but you can’t easily say like that. Do you know how precious a life of a single person living is? It’s far too valuable.”

“I know I know. I’m so sorry for blaming you. Anyway, maybe, you, saving my life is not a very negative issue. So, I would like to thank you. I am Im Yoona. But my close friends call me Yoong.”

“Well, I am Luhan. And I think your words are what that are a reciprocal of mine. I should be the one who is going to help you. Anyway, borrow me a hand for a while.”


“Wh---”

She couldn’t complete her complain. Luhan had already written some codes on her right palm.

“This is my number. Call me maybe. If you need some help.”

Luhan ended up the conversation by saying farewell. Just like Suho, the appearance of the girl namely Yoona, couldn’t get erased from his eyes. Unlike Luhan, like Jessica, Yoona was also not feeling anything, but she was different from Jessica in such a way. She felt that her eyes were filled with embarrassment. Yes. Not the embarrassment she received from the chat, but the embarrassment she received from the drops of sodium chloride that fell from her eyes 35 minutes ago when she was making the whole act.

All 9 sisters had completed their first approach of their first mission. Jessica approached to Suho, Yoona approached to Luhan, Yuri approached to Kai and Chen, Tiffany approached to D.O., Sunny approached to Kris and Tao, Taeyeon approached to Xiumin, Sooyoung approached to Sehun and Lay, and Seohyun approached to Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

All of their plans succeeded and that night, they were grouping together in their advanced bedroom, where they talked and gossiped about the guys they attracted, being so dump and stupid for falling for them. (of course, until then, they couldn’t feel the real power of love……)


A/N: Hey!! I've finally made this chapter complete after 3 nights of getting all the screams from my mom~  So, please enjoy~ I would be really willingly accept and reply to your comments whether it is a for or against. Thanks~ Btw, the poster up there is cool, eh? Credits go to Princess Poster Shop. Go check their site! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/533014/princess-poster-shop-o-p-e-n-h-i-r-i-n-g-graphic-hiring-postershop-requestshop