Codes a.k.a Give and Take

Arabesque(exoshidae ver.)

The 9 super-powered extraordinary samples were activated. They woke and started to move their ironic bones and ankles. With green codes running across their bresinis, under the words of their creator, or unbiological mom, they were just puppets for her invasion towards the men in the world, and for the overwhelming of women’s generation.

Recently, she had heard the plan of SA, one of the secret organizations, constructed by In Song Jae. In a coincidence or whatsoever (she didn’t know if he duplicated her plan or not), the SA’s project was almost the same with her. Her curiosity towards the SA (probably In Song Jae) was growing bigger. Her instincts were whispering her about what happened 25 years ago. She couldn’t be able to resist her patience against the men anymore if that was also another issue of betrayal (although he was not already under her control or whatever-you-want-to-name). Her puppets were ready enough to obey her words, and she was also ready to give out the tasks.

The very first mission ever to be accepted was announced. “My dear girls, are you all ready to obey mummy’s words?”

The 9 girls replied together in a loud tone which is usually heard in a military training.

“Yes, Mummy!”

“Okay, you girls are really so cute and lovable. Don’t worry; you’ll earn additional points from me. I’ll insert it into your bresinis scanner. (The additional points give them an advantage to have them release under the control of their mom for a day; but she doesn’t really give it).”

“Thank you, Mummy!”

“Anyway, first things first. I need you girls to help me go on an investigation. I want you to probe SA’s newly designed project, EXO. It’s not a very difficult task to proceed, I guess. All you need to do, is, just to approach closer towards them and obtain their trusts, apparently with the power of your charms and beauties, which of course, promoted by me. I’ll have the targets’ detail information delivered to you (to their bresinis). Okay, Deal. Class dismissed.”

The 9 beauties (for now, but for the blind future, it’s not to be known) went to their highly prepared room with the latest technology ever to be found. They were heartless, mindless, anonymous, but somehow, as sister (unbiologially related), they were good, nice and warm to each other, even though they didn’t really feel it.

THE CODES. The codes were the main point what made them into such kind of person. Although they were as smart as and as brilliant as Albert Einstein, they would not be able to feel the real warmth and love of a real normal ordinary human being. Not even like the love and warmth the animals received from their parents and friends.

However, they never knew what they really ‘are’. They never knew that they were brought into life by the killing of several innocent women and by breaking their souls and desires. Those women were ought to be their real mothers, scientifically, as their hormones were the real factor which brought them into live. Not the evil Eunsoo who they thought, was their mummy. They were so pitiful. Nobody knew how their lives would be dreadful and risky for the improvement of the women species that was calculated by EunSoo, and them to be the samples, whose future was to be directionless.

Well, at least, EunSoo had all her effort in the combination and insertion of codes. She added all the defense sports and varieties; karate, judo, taekwondo, wrestling, boxing and many other defense systems installed. Not to let down the women in front of any other else, she provided French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, English and other major important languages.

The special strengths and facilities helped their bones with calcium transformed into better, stronger, harder metal ironic bones, which even were able to resist the 32 kilograms safe. So, a kick at their legs or a punch in their stomach, won’t be such a big deal, but would be just like ant tickling them (not even that much recognizable). Their hunger will not be even present when food is not served for many weeks (probably, never will hunger be present). EunSoo apparently did everything for the women.

Just. Just a lack of heart. Nevertheless, everything was within a Give and Take.


A/N: Hey there! I prepared this at school today whether I have a break, so, it is rather kind of short.. anyways, please enjoy~ and I am making Arabesque (supergeneration ver.) be one of the entries in pinboo's "Treat me a Fic" competition, so, please cheer me up~ :D