Once. It all happened to her Once.

Arabesque(exoshidae ver.)

What happened 25 years ago.....



"Yeoboseyo~ EunSoo-ah. Can you free up your time this evening? I have really important to confess. Seriously."

"Oppa! Wae-yo?"

"I really can't wait for a long time anymore, EunSoo-ah."

"Arraseo, oppa. We'll meet at 6 on the usual shop."

The line ended. Eunsoo, on the other side, was feeling excited on the previous short conversation, even before knowing what oppa was going to confess at evening. She happily filled her mind up with thoughts and giggled herself. What was this little innocent girl thinking? You know what she was thinking. She was dreaming of a romantic proposal with beautiful melodies and a diamond ring. It was a perfection coated with perfection.

She paid a glance at the watch. Omo. It was 4. She had only 2 hours to prepare and beautify herself as pretty as she could to be a glitter in her oppa's eyes. She ran outside the bookshop. She quickly catched a taxi to drive to Myeongdong. She needed to buy a new girly dress. She raced into every boutique shop. But she didn't bring anything after the departure. What was she looking for? Of course, a simple short white dress with short-sleeves. This kind of dress was a dream dress which every single girl would be granting for. She came to the last shop in the Myeongdong area. She was wishing to see the dress that she needed in next one and a half hours. She hurried and asked the manager whether the dress she wanted was available. Fortunately, there was her dream dress. The dress she needed very importantly. She impatiently paid off the manager that he even didn't have a chance to return the change. She probably wasn't needing them anymore.

She rushed through the over-busy streets of Myeongdong area, bumping into every single person. She apparently hadn't got the chance to apologize them. She probably didn't care. She ran into the Face Shop, and searched the sakura-blossom coloured lip gloss, a 2nd level milk toned powder, a light pink blush, a wet mascara and finally, a baby pink coloured nail polish.

She walked over the pedestrian crossing crazily even when the lights were red. The cars terribly stepped on the brakes that sounds of slowing-down drifts were heard by the citizens waiting for the bus at the stop. In a short time, she arrived home.(If she didn't arrive home at that time, nearly the whole of Seoul might turned out to be a mess.)

She took a quick shower with aroma scent for a romantic feeling. She then fitted herself with the dress, applied her face with the skills of a professional with the newly-bought cosmetics that she had bought 30 minutes ago. She put on the powder-coloured pointed heels and had a pink luxurious Gucci handbag she received as a birthday gift from her aunt in the States. She twisted her hair and sprayed an Estee Lauder pleasures perfume on her. As an outsider, she was more than perfect.

The coffee shop they appointed were only 5 minutes walk from her house. She was at the place 10 minutes earlier. She ordered a cup of strawberry smoothie and a cup of hot chocolate. She knew that her oppa loves hot chocolate from the shop. Oppa arrived 5 minutes later than the appointment time. He apologized her sweetly that she had to hold back herself from falling for him all over again.

He gave a gulp at the hot chocolate EunSoo had ordered for him. She even had the waiter told to reduce the sugar, as he had diabetes. He probably felt sorry. A useless sorry.

"Umm.. EunSoo-ah. The important thing that I was going to tell you was.."

"Oppa. It's okay. Be comforted. Take it easy", she said it in a shy voice.

"Ahh.."

"It's okay. I know that you are going to propose me today. Keke.(she giggled)"

"Anniya. I am not. Actually,.."

"Actually??(she seemed to get confused)"

"I've found another one."

"W-what? O-o-oppa. W-what a-are you talk-talking a-about?"

"Yes. I am asking for a breakup. I don't think we belong to each other anymore. And she is wanting me to finish up our relationship as fast as we can. So, EunSoo-ah. Please.. Let's stop it."

"O-o-oppa." Tears started to roll down her face. Sobs were too loud. Her eyes that were filled with happiness and hopes were broken down into pieces. Her epic had failed. Her only oppa would not even comfort her and got up from his seat.

"This is the end, EunSoo. We are impossible. It's better to say bye here. Forget all our memories in these 6 months. There were all just make-ups. I played."

Her crying had gotten even more louder. He left the place. Everyone in the shop was watching. It was too much for an innocent girl to have her first love torn in pieces in such a manner.

And now....



She was keeping all those embarrassment she received from her oppa, her first love. She could not forgive him. She never could. She pretended like a turtle. She was hard on the outside, but inside, she was far too soft and sensitive.

Her outer core had transformed her into a wild women after all those years. She had always kept the fire in herself. In her heart. She was planning for a revenge after all those years. That breakup was not the only thing that turned her into such a monster. There was another incident. Another incident worse than anything else to be received from the ex-boyfriend who left her. Those were the factors that lead the simple EunSoo to creating the 9 super powered samples, Girls' Generation....


A/N: Here goes the first chapter. :D I guess it was far too long compared to the first chapter of my first fanfic, "Brain and Heart". But anyway, that's a good thing, right? I did this especially for you, and you have to enjoy it. This is a kind of side chapter about Yen EunSoo, how all those terrible violence things started. So, yeahh. That's it. Enjoy~ :)