Can't Stop It

Arabesque(exoshidae ver.)

His heart skipped several beats. He felt that he owned the world for that moment when he met the girl. Suho. It was Suho who was feeling like that once the sight of the girl, or the princess namely Jessica flashed into his eyes in and out just like a disaster, since his heart was to be left for free by Song Jae. Luhan. It was Luhan who was melted by the beautiful gorgeous sad girl who stole his heart in 45 minutes. Wow. They were supposed to be term with the word ‘WOW’.


“Hyung, hyung!!”

Xiumin Hyung who had given his back to Suho turned to look at the direction where he heard the shout. Suho’s breaths were getting louder every time once he inhaled and exhaled.

“What happened to you, again, for god’s sake? Don’t you know that your brenisis’ cells might be ruined if you’re continuing on like this? When will you stop all this??”

Xiumin’s words were a bit harsh for an outsider, but for them (EXO), it were sweet normal sentences (it might sound a bit weird, but it is said sweet normal sentences as they have already heard the worst blames ever).

Carefreely as ever, Suho replied.

“Hyung~~~ I never thought that you would be looking down on Song Jae that much. I better tell him right now. Just kidding.”

“Pfftt. Like I really care. Anyway, what was the main point of you, rousingly calling me out before?

“I had an accident just before I arrived here.”

“Seriously?? Any damages??”

“Are you crazy? We’re made of the strongest metals ever, hyung!!”

“You’re the one who’s crazy. Why must I ask whether you are injured or not? I was having my attention placed on the white Ferrari that you just borrowed from me this morning, you bastard!”

For a while, Suho sewed his lips tighly.

“Aisshhhh! Hyung! How could you be this much cold-blooded? You were not even worrying a single thing of me, but the Ferrari! Damn you, Ferrari!”

“Bwahahaha!! What now? You are jealous at the non-living thing, the Ferrari? Oh Gosh! Can you not? Let’s stop it and get to the main point, dude!”

“Arraseo! And that little disaster who hit your Ferrari was a very pretty and attractive princess I’ve ever seen!! Her name’s Jessica. Jung Jessica. Isn’t it a lovely name?? Wahhh!! I can’t stop it!! I just can’t stop it!!”

“Can’t you make it short to the point? Can’t stop what?”

“I can’t stop and hold myself from falling for her all over again and again..... Ahh!! I feel like I’m like fanboy-ing. Hahahahaha”

Suho’s laughter was heard all along the corridor. Xiumin got ashamed of his blood-related stupid brother, and couldn’t help, but dragged him back to their room.


It was not only Suho who couldn’t help himself from falling over the princess that he had met on the day. Luhan was also uncontrollable in their room. He was just figuring like a rock statue.

Being the maknae, Sehun was matured than Suho and Luhan. He raced himself to Xiumin who was making an entrance to their messy room together with the crazy-going Luhan. When he received the information from Sehun about what’s going on with Luhan, he also got tired (his mind, but not his body).

“So, you, Luhan, what happened again to you today?” He asked as he dropped Suho’s body in a loud BANG!

“This noon while I was having a ride around the city to enjoy its magnificent landscape, some magnificent person appeared on the bridge of Han, trying to do some un-magnificent things.”

“Stop those magnificent-s and start to get to the point.” He mumbled himself. “Eeesh. Such kids.”

“A very pretty and gorgeous girl was trying to jump off from the Han bridge!!! This is so un-magnificent sight, eh?”

“So whaattt??”

“How could you ever say ‘so whaattt??’??, hyung? Eeesh. Never mind. Then I pulled her down and she dropped on me!! AHH!! That was so awesome, hyung! So awesome!”

“Again?? What day is today? Why are both of them acting weird than ever? I guess today’s not my day.”

Xiumin accepted the big sigh that he exhaled out of his lungs.

“And that you can’t stop falling for her all over again and again?”

“Whoahhohoo!! How come my Kris hyung knows how I am feeling right now? Anyway, that’s a positive thing for me, right  hyung?”

He mumbled again. “Positive for you. Negative for me.”

“Hyung, I heard you saying something. Pardon?”

“Nothing special.”

“Okie then..”

Lalalalala. He was singing the whole night.


That night, Xiumin was considering very carefully for the whole thing that was happening to Suho and Luhan. Due to his secret researches upon the EXO project by Song Jae, the 13 super-humans were ought to fall only for the true partners of their lives who loved them and whom they loved.

He knew that unstoppable feelings were developing in their metal hearts. But based on the theory, once the super-humans found their real love and partners of their lives, their strengths, powers, abilities, bones, brenisis and hearts were all going to lose the powers and they’ll start to find the endless pain in themselves as fast as possible.

He knew how the cells in the brenisis were constructed and for the sakes of his brothers who would soon found their real partners, he decided to work out on one against law on the theory that Song Jae and Eun Soo had made.

His plan was to help his brothers find their true loves and to succeed in creating new simple lives. And last of all, which was the most important plan and thing, was, that to create a solution not to harm his brothers in anyway and for them to be able to live forever in this world.

He trusted. He believed. He believed that his brothers won’t let him down even though the world they were living in was not all about happiness, romance and joy, but also attached together with violence, cruel and darkness.


A/N: Hi again, readers! Here goes chapter 6 of this fic. This chapter is all about the reaction and the feelings of the boys’. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy it. And I get to know today that readers really prefer exoshidae version than supergeneration version of this fic. But, whichever version you guys prefer, I’ll be continuing to write a better fic than before and to create better chapters onwards. Thank you for supporting me~~ ^^