An Un-Chapter

Trapped In A Forever

Yay! You’ve mingled through all thirty-one chapters!  You’ve made it to the end and I want to thank you and thank you again for not giving up on me.

I didn’t know writing could be this enjoyable even though it really was difficult to tackle.  The entire time, I worried about updating on time and whether or not my writing was up to par.  But when I saw the comments left after every chapter, there really is nothing else I can ask for as an author, knowing that someone is actually taking the time to read everything.

So thank you again, angelic commenters!

And of course I can’t forget to thank you for the subscriptions.  Without them, I never would have had the motivation to finish writing.  When I have the time, I promise to visit each of your profiles to leave a message or read a story!

Please continue to leave comments/questions, and I’ll answer as many as I can.  

Also, I started this story without a planned plot or main characters, so if you find something that needs improvement, don’t be afraid to let me know.  I LOVE feedback. 

And don’t forget, subscriptions would be heavenly and upvotes would be marvelous. 

Ahh, the words I can find when I use a thesaurus.

Happy reading <3!