❤ Chapter 2

The Game of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❤ Chapter Two ❤

 

 

“We would like to thank all of you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice stay!”

 

After seven hours, the plane finally landed on Paris. I yawned as I had just waked up from a pretty good sleep. I rubbed my eyes and looked out the plane’s window. It’s still winter in Paris. The airport building was covered with snows as well as the other stuffs that were out in the cold.

A smile crept up my face. It’s nice seeing Paris once again.

I looked at my wristwatch and sees it’s already ten in the evening. Well, I guess I have to sleep upon reaching my house then.

The passengers were slowly standing up to get their luggage in the overhead compartment while others remained seated as they waited for the aisle to be a little bit less crowded before they get their stuffs, too.

The space where I was seated became quite spacious now so I decided to stand up and get my luggage before heading out the plane as a flight stewardess thanked each passenger that got out warmly. As I got out, I immediately went in one of the airport building’s bathroom and wore my sunglasses – even if it’s nighttime- and my hooded coat to cover my identity and to warm myself over the cold winter night.

I can’t let Paris know I’m here, yet. Plus, I don’t want to have some paparazzi following me around asking lots of questions. I sighed. Sometimes I thought of quitting my job in the fashion world. Sometimes I had hoped that I wasn’t popular but I can’t do anything, I chose to be popular because that is my dream.

I went out of the bathroom and after I got my other suitcase that I had handed in after checking in back in Seoul, I went out and waited for a cab since I can’t call our family’s driver because again, I won’t let them know I’m here now.

Once a cab pulled up in front, the driver went out and helped me place my suitcases in the car’s trunk before I went in and he drove off after I gave him the address.

I didn’t tell him the exact address though. He might know who I am. But I gave him the address just near my house so I could just walk to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter