❤ Chapter 10

The Game of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❤ Chapter Ten ❤

 

“Oh gosh. Look. The girls swarm around Hoya again. And oh! That Jessica is still in front,” Suzy said in a disgusted way.

“I know right? Jeez, I don’t know when they’d stop,” I answered.

Suzy and I were just sitting as the photographer continued clicking away with the camera while the girls swoon over Hoya’s perfectly sculpted body. They are always like that it makes us sick.

“You guys want something to drink?” Myungsoo interrupts behind us and Suzy and I turned our heads to face him. “I’ll be going out to a coffee shop nearby to buy myself a cup of coffee. I thought maybe you guys would also want one,” he smiles.

“I’d like to,” I beamed. “Just a cup of my usual, Myungsoo.”

“Latte Macchiato? Sure,” he then turns to Suzy. “What about you?” he asks in an uninterested tone.

“That’s nice of you, Myungsoo,” she said in a sarcastically sweet tone. “But I don’t want to be dead early by drinking a cup of coffee with a drop of poison,” she rolls her eyes and turned her attention back in front.

“It’s that what you think of me?” he scoffs.

Suzy faced him again. “Obviously,” then faced back to the front.

“Yeah, whatever,” then he looks at me. “I’ll be back in 10 minutes,” he smiles.

“Sure.”

The day is still the same. Except for the thought that keeps on running in my mind. The thought that I have to see Seunghyun this night and have a trouble in handling my feelings bothers me. Yesterday night, after I came home from work, Seunghyun was bothering me if I need something, or whatever and his reason was because I was tired but he didn’t insist further though. He left me alone and I was fine. He must be being careful so that I would not let him out of my house after I agreed to let him stay.

My mind still rejects on accepting the reality that he came to see me. It’s just… unbelievable. I don’t know what to do and I’m confusing and getting myself to suppress the feelings I should feel at the moment.

Had he really came to see me? Does that mean he cares?

Of course! He wouldn’t dare to waste a single coin if he doesn’t care. My subconscious says at me as if I’m like a one dumb woman who doesn’t know the sum of one plus one. But who cares? He hasn’t even answered my calls or met me down at his house so he was probably just guilty or something for not answering my calls.

I closed my eyes trying to gather my self together. These things can’t bother me while I’m at work. I need to concentrate.

As I open my eyes, Myungsoo is in front of me, staring at me with concern, making me jump a bit on my seat. “Are you okay?” he asks.

“Yes, I am,” I forced a smile.

He looks at me for a few seconds and I think he’s trying to look into my eyes if he could get the answer to what I’m thinking about. I tried to look happy and relaxed and I think I succeeded when he smiles and holds out the cup of latte macchiato to me.

“Here you go.”

“How much is this?” I ask as I got my wallet out from my bag.

“No, no. Don’t worry. My treat,” he smiles.

“Oh. You sure?”

“Yup,” he nods.

“Okay. Thanks, Myungsoo,” I smiled back and placed my wallet inside my bag.

 

The day goes on but it was hectic. After we had lunch, just an hour after, it was now my turn to do the photo shoots. It surely had piled up and there were also pending clothes designs that I need to give attention to.

The day was normal except for the thought of having Seunghyun at my house constant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter