❤ Chapter 9

The Game of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❤ Chapter Nine ❤

 

“Hmm….” I hummed as I rolled to my side raising my arm to block the sun’s rays that had gone through the gaps of the curtains.

Wait. Why does it feel spacious? I remember Seunghyun beside – I shook my head to get rid of this unwanted thought. I don’t want to think I had slept beside him again.

I looked at his side of the bed. The sheets were crumpled. Unknowingly, I had scoot over to his side and smelled his manly scent. The smell I’ve missed. The smell of Seunghyun.

I still can’t believe he’s here.

I hate to admit but I actually slept better last night in his arms than the last few days after I came back here in Paris. The warmth, his scent, and his kiss on my head… it had me slept better. It’s ironic how I felt safe in his arms even though he had hurt me.

Then I asked myself, where is he anyway? Is he still sick?

Soon, the smell of Seunghyun’s perfume was replaced with a smell of a delicious aroma of some food. Is he cooking?

I sighed. I remembered a scene again from Seoul. The day when he cooked for me and we ate it together.

I let out a heavy sigh before standing up and went down.

I tip toed as I walked towards the kitchen not wanting to notice me peeking at him. I hid behind a wall near the kitchen and watched him cook.

He looks so stunning even with a pink apron on. I tried to stop myself from giggling. It’s funny to look and it wasn’t my fault if I had bought pink aprons for my kitchen. Okay, maybe it was.

I smiled instead and remembered a saying that says: ‘Real men wear pink.’. I admired him from afar. His hair is tousled – fresh from sleeping, he’s wearing my oversized V-neck shirt that was quite tight for him revealing his perfectly built arm muscles and his nice back. He’s still wearing the pants he wore from last night.

Oh, how could this man get any more perfect?

I sighed. I’m glad that he’s well already. I won’t have to worry and take care of him.

He turns around and I immediately ran very quietly to the bottom of the stairs so it would look like I just came down from upstairs. I pretended to yawn and rubbed my eyes as I walked towards the dining area.

“Oh, you’re awake now, Sujin. I was just about to go and wake you up,” he said as he placed the plates on the table. “Breakfast is ready. Come, eat,” he smiles and pulled a chair out for me.

Time to change my mood.

“Duh, obviously, it’s ready,” I said as mean as possible.

“Hey~ I guess you woke up from the wrong side of the bed, hm?” he teased as he seated on the chair across me.

“I did. Literally. But I didn’t mean the wrong side. I woke up on the wrong bed. That would be more realistic,” I retorted.

“Well, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter