❤ Chapter 5

The Game of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❤ Chapter Five ❤

 

 

The camera’s flashes begin to multiply and if I wasn’t used to this, I might go blind. I quickly wore my sunglass back as the four of us stood up from our seats, ready to escape but when we turned around, the paparazzi had made their way in the café immediately filling the whole café space that even a sewing pin being dropped on the floor won’t reach it to the bottom.

I mentally went over the things that I could do to escape this but before I could come up with something, someone had placed a scarf over my head and hugged me tight before I felt that we’re already walking towards the huge crowd.

I looked up. “Myungsoo.” I whispered and noticed that the scarf that is covering my face was his since I saw that he’s not wearing it anymore.

“Please let us pass.” He pleaded to the paparazzi in a serious tone.

I looked in front as bodyguards rushed over to us blocking all the paparazzi and had created enough space for Suzy, Hoya, Myungsoo and I to pass.

We went out from the coffee shop, still with bodyguards who were blocking a whole big group of press people flashing their cameras at us; taking as much pictures as possible.

As soon as we got in the company’s car that they used, we hurriedly shut the door close, as Hoya demanded the driver to drive off.

I seated as memories came flooding in my mind.

 

His face is close to mine that I can feel his breath on my face. It sent me a lot of crazy butterflies in my stomach and also caused my heart to beat faster. I think people around would think we’re a couple. I was lost in my thoughts about how this guy in front of me could get even more amazing when flashing lights start to appear. I knew this kind of situation I am in ‘cause I experienced it a lot of times as a designer. Don’t tell there are paparazzi around?

Oh no. Tell me there isn’t a single one around.

I broke the stare and slowly moved my eyes at my sides and all I see was a couple of paparazzi flashing their cameras at us.

I was shocked when that guy pulled me closer to him. He leaned my head on his chest and covered my face with my hair so my identity isn’t exposed. But he’s too late, I think they already have taken pictures of my face while we were still staring.

I looked through my hair and saw more cameras. Even random people passing by stopped and took a picture of us. I just can’t be on the newspapers and gossip magazines because of a scandal with a stranger. It would ruin the reputation I haven’t even started building yet.

“Seunghyun! Are you and that girl dating?” I heard one of those paparazzi asked.

So his name is Seungh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter