❤ Chapter 11

The Game of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❤ Chapter Eleven ❤

 

The pain on my foot was gone. I think I can walk properly now. I’d love to roam around Paris today.

As I walk down the stairs, the smell of pancakes slowly fills my nose. A smile creeps up my face as I try to stifle a laugh. It’s like I’m having a male nanny inside my house cooking for me everyday with no salary given.

I think I should at least thank him for massaging my feet last night despite of me, shooing him away.

I seated on the chair of the dining table and watched him placing the pancakes on two individual plates before pouring orange juice into two glasses.

I frowned as I realize he’s still wearing the same clothes since he came here. Doesn’t he have any clothes with him? Did he left his clothes in the hotel and can’t go there anymore to get it back because as he said, he doesn’t have money anymore?

I sighed as I ran my fingers through my hair. I need to ask him. Jeez, this is going to get awkward.

He walks towards me and he immediately smiles. He places our breakfast on the table and seated on the chair across mine.

“Do you want some maple syrup or the chocolate one?” he asks.

“Don’t you have any spare clothes with you?” I ignored his question.

He looks at himself and bit his lips before looking up and shook his head. “Uh… no.”

“Why?”

“I wasn’t able to think about bringing them with me,” he says obviously embarrassed.

Oh no. I need to be with him today. I need to buy him clothes and I don’t know how to make this less awkward.

“Uh, wait a sec. I’ll be going to my room. You go eat first and when you’re done, shower or whatever. Just get ready, okay?” I stood up and ran to my room.

I walked inside my walk in closet and went through the past designs I have in here for males. These were the rejected ones. The ones when the clients would change their mind and had decided to ask for a different concept.

I had already chosen the clothes for Seunghyun and a pair of shoes and placed them on my bed as I prepare myself too.

I got dressed into a skinny jeans and a fitting plain grey t-shirt. I don’t want to dress so much today. I just felt like I want to dress casually.

I went to the guest room and because I was kind of in a hurry, I just knocked once and went inside.

And I hope I had just kept my respect with me and waited for an answer if I could go in.

I swallowed hard. Gosh, he just got out of the shower, only wearing a towel wrapped around his waist with that abs saying hi to me.

I felt hot. Is the winter suddenly gone? Holy cow. He must be working out.

“That’s what you get when you don’t wait for an answer. Enjoying the view Sujin?” Seunghyun’s voice distracted me from my admiration.

I looked up and see him smirking. Ha! Smirking! What the hell?

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter