❤ Chapter 3

The Game of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❤ Chapter Three ❤

 

 

I woke up.

And I don’t know what to do.

It wasn’t the same here, like it was in Seoul. There, after I wake up, I would really have to go somewhere with the guys asking me out, when I would go and visit Jiyong at his house, and when I have dates with Seunghyun.

Seunghyun.

I wonder what is he doing back there. I wonder if he knows that I went back here, in Paris. I wonder if he…...if he even cared where I am right now.

Will I ever get myself to get used to being alone? Will I ever survive a day without seeing Seunghyun? Without seeing him? Without hearing his deep and husky voice? Without him?

Tears started to form. The memories we had – even though he was treating me coldly – haunts me. The date we had as we pretended to be a real couple, that day is one of the days I won’t ever forget. Even if we were just pretending, it seemed that we didn’t even tried a lot. It was so fun and romantic with our own little ways – his own little ways.

A single tear successfully falls freely and down to my cheeks. I scoff as I wiped it away. Who am I kidding? I was the one who decided to go away and leave, and now, I’m crying?

I covered my face with my hands as I shook my head vigorously. “Aahh! Sujin. Stop thinking about the things back in Seoul, arasso?” Geez. And now I’m talking to myself.

“Aish. Whatever.” I mumbled as I stood up and finally decided to go to a nearby coffee shop to sketch new designs so that I have something to show when I’m back into my career.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter