❤ Chapter 12

The Game of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❤ Chapter Twelve ❤

 

“I think being called as your personal assistant isn’t that bad after all,” he grins as he carries my things towards my van with me waiting for him beside the van.

“Yeah whatever. Just hurry up and we should go,” I rolled my eyes trying to dismiss the subject. He won’t just stop talking about how being my P.A. is so good and whatever when yesterday he was kind of mad.

He practically ignored me and would just go for a one-word answer everytime I tried talking to him. Well, he should be grateful I let him stay in my house and he'd just ignore me? A manner he has.

“I would be your driver, too?” his eyes glitter with excitement. This guy is unbelievable. When did becoming a personal assistant an excitement?

“Yes. So now, get in the car and drive.” I walked in the car, seating at the front passenger seat and closed the door.

He closes the trunk of the van and went inside, too. “Are you ready?” he grins like a child with a new toy.

“What is this? A car racing? The ride of my life? Just hurry up, I’m getting late!” I commanded.

He turns his attention in front and drove off but his smile is still there.

Aish, he’s so energetic right now.

We’re on the road going to the modeling company I’m working at. The one-day leave ended and now is a brand new day. I don’t know what will happen when we arrive there. I haven’t even checked the news if the happening yesterday was broadcasted.

And I am not going to anticipate their reactions whenever we arrived inside that building. I know, I am not treating him well because I don’t want to, I can’t. But having the people surround Seunghyun – especially that Jessica – and taking care or fangirling over him isn’t what I’m looking forward to.

He drives the van through the street heading to the building. After awhile, I gaze at him, drinking him in as he drives. He looks casual now. Cool, and I hate to admit but he also looks y with his tousled hair, sunglasses placed up, white linen shirt and jeans. It’s not that I haven’t seen him being casual before, but I was just able to appreciate it this much now.

I looked back in front in case he glances my way and I’ll be caught in the act. As much as I want him to be with me, laughing, having fun, I still need time to think things over.

He might be sincere in going here just to see me but it’s not going to be easy on my part. Sure I was hurt and maybe I might be over reacting on things, but the hurts I’ve experienced from the past were enough to have me decide on not trusting people so easy.

“What are you thinking? Some problem?” his voice dragged me out of my reverie.

Oh, if you only know that you are my problem.

“It doesn’t matter,” I sighed. “Just focus your attention to the road, okay?” I commanded, annoyed. He even noticed me contemplating on things inside my head.

 

Few minutes more and we’re now at the parking lot of the building of the modeling and fashion agency I work at.

The car’s engine turns off and we unbuckled our seatbelts. I was about to go out when Seunghyun stopped me. “Wait there.”

He then went out and ran to my side as he opened the door of the passenger side letting me out. I step out and mumbled a “Thank you” before proceeding inside the building.

As we went inside with Seunghyun beside me, the people around are staring at us. I noticed that they have those confused face and there were some who whispers to each other. And now, here I am, being talked about again.

I guess the media didn’t broadcast the event yesterday because if they did, these people won’t whisper something about me because they all know that thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter