❤ Chapter 14

The Game of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❤ Chapter Fourteen ❤

 

Suzy’s having a photoshoot with a male partner and as usual, they are posing sweetly at the camera.

Hoya, Myungsoo, Seunghyun and I are seating beside each other respectively. So basically, I’m seating beside Seunghyun and beside him is Myungsoo and Hoya’s beside Myungsoo. I looked around and that’s when I noticed that Myungsoo’s more quiet today and he was just looking straight ahead. I looked at where he’s looking and it was where Suzy and a guy are still having their photoshoot.

Hmm, let me a bit. Sometimes I really think there’s something between them but I can’t pin point what.

“Hey, Myungsoo.”

He didn’t respond. It was as if he’s in his own world, maybe with Suzy or just him alone. Okay, I’ll try another tactic.

“Oh my gosh, Suzy and the guy are about to kiss!” I whispered but enough for him to hear.

He suddenly straightened his body as if on alert and his eyes were wider this time while still looking at Suzy and her male partner. Ha! See? All it needs is a little push. He’s obviously affected with my lie that Suzy and her partner are about to kiss.

I giggled and he looks at me. His eyes are not showing any emotions and now I can’t fathom what he is thinking about. Is he mad or what?

I just shrugged and gave him an apologetic smile and mouthed “Later” before I leaned back on the couch.

Then a hand had made its way on top of my hand.

And as if by reflex, my system went weak. My body felt weak. I was feeling like a teenager who got touched by my long time crush for the first time. And I’m just sitting there, with my body not following my brain that tells my hand to jerk away from his touch.

“I love it when you do that…” he said. “…but I’ll love it more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter