❤ Chapter 1

The Game of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❤ Chapter One ❤

 

I seated on one of the pre-departure area’s bench and waited for my flight’s boarding announcement. I had already checked in and handed my big suitcase, all I am carrying right now will be my carry-on luggage.

I glanced at my wristwatch and sees it’ll be a few minutes more before the announcement will be made.

I sighed as I leaned back on my seat. I watched the other passengers carry their luggage and also took a seat. Some people read magazines while some were busy chitchatting with their companions.

As much as possible, I wanted to spot something interesting but there wasn’t. Instead, the grey painted walls that surrounded the whole area just added to my equally grey/dark situation right now.

I just wanted to get my mind off of the problems I had try to dealt with so I decided to fly back to the place I grew up: Paris. I also wanted us to be back with our normal lives, not wanting to ruin more.

In there, I’m sure I’m not going to face those same problems again. I might go crazy if same problems occur back there.

 

“We are now announcing that the flight 1344 to Paris, France will be now boarding at Gate 4. All ticketed and confirmed passengers to Paris, France on flight 1344 must board now.”

 

I sighed as I grabbed my luggage and made my way to the plane. In a few minutes, I’ll be leaving Seoul and at the same time, leaving a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter