Unfolding

Meant to Be?

 

UNFOLDING

What about Baekhyun…?

 

Kyungsoo was curious to what Chanyeol meant by mentioning Baekhyun. He had some hope for Baekhyun’s relationship with Chanyeol, but it didn’t seem clear yet.

“So did Channie text back?”

“That’s for me to know, and for you to find out when I’m dead.”

“Hm… That could take all of 3 seconds.”

“WHAT?!”

“I’m kidding! So what’s up now? What do you want to do?” Kyungsoo pointed to his phone and the contact that appeared

 

Kim Jongin <3 :)

 

“You disgust me.” Kyungsoo frowned.

“If you get with Chanyeol, you’ll be doing stuff like this!”

“Yeah right!”

 

Alright, maybe I will.

 

“So you’re going to leave me soon?” Kyungsoo nodded.

“Around 11 you’ll be on your own.”

“And where are you going?”

“Why does it matter, nosy?” Kyungsoo smiled and patted Baekhyun’s head.

“Hyung’s going to the mall.” Baekhyun barked at Kyungsoo.

“Woah there doggie, calm down. Don’t do anything dangerous and if you need me… I’ll try to answer my phone! Uh… Well I’m off now!”

“You’re not a super hero and why’re you leaving? It’s only-” Baekhyun turned to look at the clock and it read 11:00.

“Oh… Loneliness here I return to you!” Baekhyun closed his eyes and laid on his couch waving goodbye to Kyungsoo. The door shut and Baekhyun let out a big yawn and fell asleep.

 

***~~~***

 

Kyungsoo dressed extra special for this day at the mall and made his hair so much like an idol. Special fixes at the ends and what not. He needed to look just the best on this day. He ran outside before his mom stopped him.

“Kyungsoo-ah! Can you please help me shovel-” Kyungsoo’s mother noticed how well her soon looked and didn’t bother asking.

“Actually, I’ll get your father to help, you go out and have fun handsome.” Kyungsoo blushed.

“Thanks mom, sorry I can’t help you now! Goodbye, love you!”

 

***~~~***

 

As he arrived at the mall, he noticed that it seemed different with the snow all around. It seemed brighter.

“Kyungsoo!” Kyungsoo turned around to a shining Jongin.

 

He’s glowing like an angel.

 

“Sorry I’m a little late, I just had to help my parents shovel.”

“Oh no, you’re not late. I just got here. Let’s go inside.” Kyungsoo walked inside with Jongin and they spent the entire day walking around just talking about everything. Kyungsoo told Jongin about Baekhyun and how they met. He shared memories of them from the far past and things that just happened yesterday. Jongin told Kyungsoo about his life and how he’s always moving. He found it hard to make friends and couldn’t really keep any. He was sure that his was the last time they moved because he couldn’t handle losing good friends. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were the first friends that Jongin made when he first came to school. Jongin also told Kyungsoo that he has a girlfriend to which Kyungsoo found disappointment in. They connected so much over the day and soon it was coming to an end. They made their last stop sitting in front of a window looking out to Seoul.

“Wow, you’re actually going to our school!” Kyungsoo’s happiness was beyond anything right now.

“Yeah, but I’m a year behind you.”

“Aw, that makes me old.” Kyungsoo frowned.

“Nah, you’re not old! You’re still young and fresh!” Jongin made Kyungsoo smile and he could see a tint of red in Kyungsoo’s cheeks.

“Hey look, you’re kinda red!” Kyungsoo was in trouble; he didn’t think this was a good idea.

“Heh, that’s kind of funny.” Jongin smiled and looked out into the view. “Wow, I’ve never really actually came here before. This view is beautiful!”

“Just like you…” Kyungsoo whispered to himself.

“Like who?” Apparently Jongin heard it.

“Uh… what? Oh no, it was something I finally figured out.” Kyungsoo’s heart was racing, he didn’t know if Jongin caught on to what he said.

“Ah, my mom just texted me.” Jongin showed Kyungsoo the text message.

 

Mom:

 

Jongin, come home now, your father and I are going out and it’s getting late. We’ll pick you and your friend up if you guys don’t have a ride.

 

“Aw she’s so nice. But, it’s fine, my mom can drive us.” Kyungsoo didn’t want to bug his parents.

“Sure.” Jongin texted his mom back and the day ended quite well. Jongin got to meet Kyungsoo’s mom and they bonded a little bit before finally getting Jongin back home.

“He seems like a nice child.” Kyungsoo nodded and smiled.

“Do you… like him?” His mother asked hesistantly.

 

------------------

Well, that’s a twist right? ^.^ Kaisoo moments are just the best! So warm and fuzzy! :D