Worry

Meant to Be?

 

WORRY

“Why do you need me to spy on him?” Chanyeol asked as he was running to the library.

“Because he’s going to meet Tiffany!” Chanyeol stopped running and seemed confused.

“I don’t get this…”

“I’ll explain later, continue running!”

“How did you know I stopped?”

“You’re breathing was returning to normal.”

“Wow.” Chanyeol continued running until he saw Jongin walking into the library with what seemed to be a smile.

“I think he’s… smiling.”

“I’M DONE!” Kyungsoo screamed as he felt his world falling apart.

“Soo, chill, I’m sure it’s nothing. I’ll go in and see what’s up.” Chanyeol casually walked in and pretended he was listening to music. He knew that if his voice were to be picked up by anyone that knew him, they could tell right away it was Chanyeol’s deep voice.

“Try to find him.”

“I’m trying…” Chanyeol did the best he could to whisper. Chanyeol finally spotted Jongin sitting down on a table with Tiffany to his right.

“I see them… They’re just talking.”

“I want to know what they’re talking about.”

“I’ll try to get closer.” Chanyeol used the aisles of books as cover and made his way closer and closer to the two. He finally got in a distance where he could hear every single word perfectly.

 

“So you’re telling me that the glass wasn’t your fault at all?”

“Not at all, it was all my brother, my fingerprints weren’t on there and I couldn’t have gotten up there. I don’t even know how.” Jongin nodded and seemed suspicious of her story.

“Well anyways, it’s been a while Jongin… how’ve you been?”

“I’ve been… fine… how about yourself? Where have you been?”

“I’ve been under house arrest until they could clear everything. Kyungsoo’s dad sure is one tough cop. I guess it was because they suspected me of trying to kill his son…”

“The more you bring it up, the more I don’t want to believe that you’re the not the glass dropper.”

“Oh, sorry, I’ll stop now… But yeah, just under house arrest and I couldn’t contact anyone at all. When my brother heard about what happened, I guess he just felt mad and wanted to get revenge.”

“You know he shot Kyungsoo… right?” Tiffany nodded.

“I’m so sorry about that! I’ll do anything to repay you guys back for that! I feel so bad for him… is he alright now?”

“He did kind of die…” Tiffany gasped and she covered . “Oh, but don’t worry, he’s alive and well now!”

“So you guys are doing well, huh?”

“You can say that…” Chanyeol seriously wanted to stop listening and just report to Kyungsoo that it was nothing until he heard something that changed his mind.

“Jongin… I miss you a lot. I still constantly think about you and I just want us to be like before. The good friends we were before all of this happened. If you could be please just give me another chance to be your friend. I’m not asking to be your girlfriend, but as a second chance for being good friends with you again. I will do anything to repay you guys back for what I did to you all. Please give me another chance Jongin, I promise that you won’t regret it.” Jongin thought about it and he wanted to say no. He wanted to tell her to get out of his life and never come back again, but when he thought back to when he first met her, it held him back from saying that. He was alone, and she was one of the first few friends he made while in his old school. The one to help him gain confidence and just be like he is today. Without her, he probably wouldn’t have the courage to confront Kyungsoo. He had to thank her just for that.

“I’ll have to talk to my friends about it-”

“Jongin, why? This is all based on your decision. This is all of your thinking isn’t it? Shouldn’t you make the decision yourself?”

“They’re the closest thing I have to me right now and I won’t let this go without consulting them first. You put all of us in danger. You put Kyungsoo in the hospital. You’re lucky I’m even thinking about giving you a second chance. You think it’s hard to just look at the person who caused the most important person in my life to get shot?” Jongin was tearing and Tiffany felt bad for what she said.

“I… I didn’t mean to cause all of that. Honestly, I’m so sorry for all of it. I was out of control and just wish to fix things with you… with all of you. I don’t mind if the answer is no. Anyways… I have to go now… I told my mom that I’d be back by 3:30 and if I don’t get back by then, she’ll start freaking out on me.” Jongin wiped his tears and nodded.

“Alright, no problem. I don’t want to hold you back. Here, let me walk you outside.” They both got up and started making their way towards the front doors. Chanyeol tried as best as he could to listen in and spy on them at the same time. The two walked outside slowly and Chanyeol ran downstairs. The three of them got out at the same time but on different levels. Jongin and Tiffany were on the second floor exit and Chanyeol was on the first floor exit. He could hear everything once again.

“Goodbye Jongin, I’ll talk to you whenever I can… I hope you can give me a second chance.” Chanyeol tried looking for a way to spy on them without getting caught. Just a small vision of what was going on could make him all happy. He finally found the perfect spot to see them. It was a reflection and he had a clear view of the two.

 

This is great.

 

“Goodbye Tiffany… I’ll think about it, but I can’t guarantee anything.” Tiffany nodded.

“I understand. I miss you… a lot.”

“I… I haven’t forgotten about you, but I don’t miss you… that much.” Chanyeol’s eye widened and he wanted to shout at them right away. He was able to keep his cool before seeing one thing that changed the whole situation’s mood. Jongin walked up to Tiffany and initiated a hug.

 

Sometimes, it’s just a hug, but when you hug Tiffany, it’s something different.

 

--------------------

Woah, you guys think this hug is something to be mad over? Let me know what you think! :D That’s it for tonight! I’ll have more tomorrow, though! Goodnight guys and enjoy these two chapters! ^.^ JALJAYO!