Camping

Meant to Be?

CAMPING

 

Kyungsoo immediately jumped off of Jongin and his tears started rolling down his face. 

“Wh-what?! Why?” Jongin looked around sadly and got up off the bed. He walked up to Kyungsoo and put his hand on his shoulder. He then leaned next to his ear and whispered into Kyungsoo’s ear. 

“Punishment.” Kyungsoo pushed him off.

“You’re breaking up with me for this punishment thing?! Because I couldn’t beat you in a race?! That’s it? GET OUT!” 

“Wait, wait, wait!”

“What?! You know how broken I am and you want to do this to me?!” Jongin quickly went to hug the little boy crying in front of him.

“I’m only joking. I’m sor-”

“GET OFF!” Jongin was shocked to hear that. 

“I’m sorry! Kyungsoo, I didn’t meant to be so immature and hurt your feelings.” Kyungsoo couldn’t help, but cry in Jongin’s arms. Jongin felt incredibly terrible because now he knows Kyungsoo will have doubts. Jongin wanted so badly to find a way to make him feel better, but nothing could come to mind. “Kyungsoo… I’m so sorry. I will never ever say those words ever again. They will never leave my mouth even as a joke. I promise you that.” Jongin knew that Kyungsoo heard him, but because he was crying the whole time, Kyungsoo couldn’t respond in words. 

 

Hopefully crying in my arms means that he forgives me…

 

Jongin stood there with a crying Kyungsoo and sighed. He hugged Kyungsoo tightly and tried comforting him as much as he could, but there was no stopping his boyfriend from letting his tears out. 

 

***~~~***

 

“Hey! I have an idea! Let’s go camping after you’re out!” Chanyeol put his magazine down and looked confused at Baekhyun’s idea. He looked to Jessica and she shrugged. 

“Why so spontaneous?”

“Because I hate hospitals. I’m so tired of it. I’m tired of seeing so many people, so I figured we can use camping as a way of avoiding people for a couple days.” Chanyeol again looked to Jessica who nodded. 

“Alright, I guess we can do that. Who else would we bring?”

“What about Soo and Kai?”

“That sounds like a plan!” Jessica got up and walked over to the two boys. 

“I’m going to go out for a walk, do you guys want anything?” The two boys looked at each other and smiled. Jessica switched between Chanyeol and Baekhyun and finally got the idea. “You guys are so… Go ahead, I’ll quickly leave you.” 

“No wait! Could you get me some bubble tea, please!” Chanyeol looked over to Baekhyun, “You want some?”

“I can order for myself thank you. Make that two, please!” Jessica chuckled and walked out. 

“She’s gone now!” Baekhyung springed onto Chanyeol’s bed and together the two of them cuddled in each other’s arms. They looked out the window at the beautiful morning day presented in front of them.

“Today’s it… We can finally go home.” Chanyeol was so relieved to be saying those words. Baekhyun looked to his giant and smiled. 

“Yep.” They leaned their faces closer together and let their lips connect.

 

***~~~***

 

Kyungsoo was awoken by the light shining onto his eyes. He tried lifting both his arms, but only his left one would move. Confused, he looked to his right and saw Jongin sleeping next to him. The whole night was a blur. All he remembers is crying in Jongin’s arms and that’s pretty much it. He pulled his arm from under Jongin and felt the blood flowing back into it.

“Woah… That felt weird.” He whispered to himself. Jongin woke up from the motion of Kyungsoo’s arms and looked at the sleepy boy in front of him.

“Good morning, babe.” Kyungsoo did not respond, “Good… mor-”

“Morning.” Kyungsoo got up and headed for the bathroom, which left Jongin feeling uneasy. 

 

I’m in so much trouble…

 

Kyungsoo looked at himself in the mirror and sighed. He started washing his face when he noticed something. 

 

What the…

 

His eyes grew bigger as he slowly pulled down the neck of his shirt. 

 

That can’t be… 

 

He started panicking when he saw a hickey on his neck for the first time. He stormed out of the bathroom and into his room where Jongin was sitting, watching TV. 

“What did you do to me last night?! Tell me!” Jongin was scared by his tone, but also confused.

“Wh-what’re you talking about?”

“THIS!” Kyungsoo pulled down the neck of his shirt again and showed Jongin. 

“You don’t remember anything from last night? You initiated that…” Jongin looked upset because of Kyungsoo blaming him.

“What?” Kyungsoo sighed and calmed down, “Honestly… I don’t. All I remember was me crying and after that… It was just a blur. I’m sorry.” Jongin got up off the bed and over to his boyfriend.

“I should be sorry. If it weren’t for me, you wouldn’t be crying.” 

“But then if it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t have waken up to a beautiful morning, would I?” Jongin blushed and smile the other way, “Hey, why’re you looking the other way?” 

“I don’t want you to see my ugly smile in the morning.” 

“You’re never ugly.” Jongin looked back.

“I know.” Kyungsoo chuckled and shook his head. 

“Come on, let’s get ready.” They gave each other one last kiss. Before Kyungsoo started making his way to the bathroom, Jongin called out to Kyungsoo. He turned around and wondered what was up.

“Does this mean… you forgive me?” Kyungsoo thought about it for a little bit and walked back up to his boyfriend. 

“Close your eyes.” Jongin did so and he felt Kyungsoo’s hands on his face. Jongin was expecting a kiss, but instead he got an index finger drilled into his chest. 

“If you ever do anything like that again, I don’t know if I can forgive you.” Kyungsoo smiled and made his way to the bathroom, once again.

“Got it!” Jongin was relieved to be able to get another chance with the most amazing boy in the world. 

 

***~~~***

 

“Do you have any plans for next week?” Luhan stopped drinking his bubble tea and looked up to Sehun.

“Hmm… No, why?”

“I was thinking… Want to go camping? I mean you don’t have to if you don’t want to, I was just giving out ideas. We can do other things, too, I’m fine with that!” Sehun spoke so quickly that Luhan only got the first part of what he was saying. He chuckled at how cute Sehun was being.

“Sure. We can go camping. That would give us time to get to know each other better.” Sehun tried his best to hide the hugest smile in the world. 

“Two bubble teas, please. And a red velvet cupcake.” Luhan looked over to the girl ordering her items. 

 

She looks familiar… 

 

“And your name, please?” 

“Jessica.” 

 

Jessica… 

 

--------------------

Trust me, this isn’t that much of a cliffhanger. I just wanted to show that they were in the same place! xD You guys liked it? ^.^ I’m so glad to be writing again. Thank you so much for reading!