Crush

Meant to Be?

CRUSH

"See Myungsoo, there's a difference between how I gave it to you and how Baekhyun gave it to you. Don't confuse the two of us." 
"I do know that you did a lot to try to get with me." 
"It was all a waste. You're not even worth my time anymore." 
"It's sad that you still are as creepy as before. Unlike you, Baekhyun had grown up. Why don't you give it a try?" 
"Nah, I'll keep on doing what I do." Baekhyun was just watching as the two went back and forth with their words. If Min was a guy, or Myungsoo was a girl, he was sure that they would've gone into a physical fight by now. Min turned around and smirked at Baekhyun. "You don't want him anymore?" 
"Ha, funny Min. I've got someone of my own." 
"You'll eventually be finished soon. It doesn't matter who you're with, they won't be able to keep up with you, Baekhyun." 
"Hey Min, just shut up." Myungsoo interrupted. He could feel Baekhyun's anger and he knew how crazy Baekhyun could get when he's angry. 
"How many relationships have you gone into? I'm pretty sure you've never been in one because no one can stand a creep like you. You're like a Sasaeng." Min immediately lost it and ran towards Baekhyun screaming like a crazy maniac. Myungsoo was quick to react and ran to grab a hold of her before she got to Baekhyun. 
"Baekhyun, go!"
"What about you?" 
"I'll be fine!" 

***~~~FIVE YEARS AGO~~~***

"Have you heard of Sasaeng?" Myungsoo sat down next to Baekhyun and waited for him to respond. Baekhyun was completely clueless. 
"Soo, do you know anything about them?" Kyungsoo shook his head. The two boys looked to Myungsoo and he was shocked neither of the two knew. 
"Well they're creepy fans that stalk their stars. Basically overly obsessed fans." 
"Oh... I think I know who that sounds like." 
"Who?" Myungsoo and Kyungsoo looked to Baekhyun in confusion. 
"Morning guys and Baekhyun." Min said with a smile. Baekhyun didn't have to turn around to know how it was so he pointed his finger in the direction behind him, which was right at Min. He stood up and faced Min. 
"This is who I think is like a Sasaeng." Min's eyes grew big and her faced turned red. Her smile quickly turned into an angry frown. 
"What... Did... You... Call... Me?!" Baekhyun knew he was in trouble and stepped back a few steps. Myungsoo pulled him behind him. Min ran up to Myungsoo to grab Baekhyun, but Myungsoo grabbed Min. 
"IM GOING TO GET YOU BYUN BAEKHYUN!" 
"Baekhyun, go!" 
"What about you?" 
"I'll be fine!" Baekhyun signaled Kyungsoo to follow and the two boys grabbed their books before running off to their class. 

***~~~***

"Where the hell were you?" 
"Bathroom..." Chanyeol checked his watch and looked back up at Baekhyun. 
"For 25 minutes?" 
"When you gotta go... You gotta go...?" At this point the other boys knew that something was up and Baekhyun wouldn't spill the beans. He looked at the other boys with confusion. "We should... Eat..." He nervously picked up his chopsticks went for the few remaining pieces of meat left of the BBQ grill. There was an awkward feeling in the room as Baekhyun ate his food while the other boys stared at him. He looked back up and slowly moved his eyes from left to right examining the stares from his friends. Chanyeol raised his eyebrow. "Alright fine! I went to that store with the toy and then I got lost." 
"Uh huh..." Chanyeol and the other resumed eating and Baekhyun knew Chanyeol was mad. He sighed and continued eating. 

***~~~***

After another 20 minutes, all the boys had finished eating and they were waiting for their check. Baekhyun began leaning his body towards Chanyeol, but the latter began shifting his body the same direction so that the distance between him and Baekhyun grew wider. Baekhyun stopped his leaning and gave his boyfriend a confused look. 
"Are you mad?" 
"Nope." 
"Then let me lean on you." 
"No. Why should I?" Kyungsoo and Jongin felt awkward whenever the two of them fought in front of them. 
"Chanyeol you're mad." 
"No. I'm not." 
"Just tell me what's bothering you!"
"Quit saying that I'm mad!" Baekhyun grew silent. And turned his body in the other direction. He was looking down and playing with his chopsticks. 
"Here's your check. Thank you!" 
"Thank you!" Kyungsoo said cheekily. He examined the check and grabbed the money on the table that everyone had already piled up and placed it on top of the check. He waited for the lady to come back and pick it up so they can quickly leave the awkward situation. 
"So... What're we going to do next?" Jongin broke the silence. 
"Wanna go see a movie?" Kyungsoo knew Jongin wouldn't mind, but it was up to the two boys sitting across from him. 
"I don't mind." Chanyeol said monotonously. 
"How about you Baekhyun?" 
"Sure..." Baekhyun said quietly, still playing with his chopsticks. Another silent moment occurred, but this time it was broken by Baekhyun's sniffle. Everyone all looked to him, but he tried hiding it. Kyungsoo and Jongin looked to Chanyeol who didn't have much of a concerned face. After another few seconds, Baekhyun sniffled again. He turned his head to the other direction, away from the others. Baekhyun felt a hand fall on his right shoulder. Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun close to his body and hugged the little boy. Baekhyun let out his tears on Chanyeol's chest. The taller rubbed the other's back and did his best to comfort his boyfriend. 
"Shhhh. I'm not mad." 

***~~~FOUR YEARS AGO~~~***

"M-Myungsoo..." 
"What is it Baekhyun?" 
"I... Ummm...." 
"What is it?" Myungsoo stopped doing his homework and focused his attention all on Baekhyun. 
"I'm... I like...." 
"Guys?" 
"How'd you know?" Myungsoo smiled and patted Baekhyun's shoulder. 
"Just a feeling. Why're you telling me this now?" 
"Because... I like this person... And I don't know who to talk to..." 
"Why don't you talk to Kyungsoo about this? You guys know each other more." 
"I can't...."
"Why... OH! Is it because you like Kyung...?" Baekhyun bit his bottom lip and nodded. 

--------------------
I think my writer's block is slowly dying! =D can't wait to write more! ^.^ hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.