Limits

Meant to Be?

LIMITS

"No it's nothing like that Mr. Kim! Kai is doing just fine. It's just that he lost his phone for a bit and then this crazy got a hold of it." 
"I better hope that everything is alright, or else something will be done.” 
“Y-yes sir!” Mr. Kim hung up the phone and Kyungsoo could hardly breathe. Jongin patted the other’s back and smiled to reassure him that he didn’t need to worry about anything. Kyungsoo smiled back and hugged Jongin. 
“I’m not going to be going with Kyungsoo. I’ll be with you here in Korea.” 
“Thanks.”

***~~~***

Baekhyun and Chanyeol walked around the mall and noticed some stores they had never seen before. 
“Is this a new part of the mall? I’ve never seen this part before.” Baekhyun was amazed at how many stores they’ve never seen before.
“Wow, I think it might be… Or maybe we just never took a good look at it.” The two boys had forgotten the reason they were in a different part of the mall and focused all on the new stores they had encountered. Baekhyun walked into a toy store and pulled Chanyeol with him. They walked around and noticed that some toys were still around since Baekhyun was young. He walked over to a pile of plushes and immediately felt some nostalgic feeling in him. He stared into the pile of plushes and couldn’t figure out what was going on in him. Chanyeol walked over and noticed him zoning out on the plushes and tried to get his attention. Nothing was working, so Chanyeol pushed him and finally knocked him out of his trance.
“You alright?”
“Yeah… Let’s go.” 
“Alright…” Chanyeol followed Baekhyun out of the store. Chanyeol knew there was something that bothered Baekhyun in there, but he would find out later.

***~~~***

Kyungsoo and Jongin spotted BaekYeol on the lower level of the mall. Jongin yelled out to them and they immediately looked up. The four kids waved hello to each other. BaekYeol was told to stay put and the other boys ran to find an escalator or elevator. After a couple of minutes, they finally met up.
“So any sign of Min?” Kyungsoo wondered.
“Nope…” Baekhyun shook his head. The boys looked around and still saw nothing, so they decided to just go home. It was a very nice day out and it couldn’t just be wasted at home, so Kyungsoo stopped everyone before they left the mall.
“What is it now? You’re afraid to get tan?” Baekhyun whined. Kyungsoo glared at him before returning his attention to the rest of the group.
“Alright, look at this weather! We can’t just go home and leave this weather to go by without us having fun in it! Let’s do something about it!” The boys looked at each other and couldn’t think of anything to do. Kyungsoo was also stumped, but he didn’t want to go home yet. 
“What do you suppose we do?” Chanyeol asked. Kyungsoo still had no idea what to do. 
"Well we could just chill here at the mall for the rest of the day." Jongin brought up a good idea. They weren't in Min's fearful grip and she can't do anything to them anymore. They're grown boys with a sense of resistance. The group exchanged looks and agreed to it. They all walked back inside the mall without a care and were determined to spend a good day inside. 

***~~~***

After visiting the new shops that Baekhyun and Chanyeol had stumbled upon, the boys' stomachs began growling and they were craving a huge meal. 
"Where do you guys want to eat? I'm starving and I know you all are as well!" Chanyeol spoke aloud. 
"Let's go to a barbecue place!" It was clear that a BBQ was a great way to quell the hunger the boys had. No one disagreed so Chanyeol took it as a yes and leaded the way to the little restaurant. Baekhyun looked inside the window of the store and stared at the toy once more. He couldn't help but get a strange feeling. It made him feel like there was something empty inside him, but unfortunately he couldn't figure it out. Kyungsoo walked over and Baekhyun quickly turned his attention to his approaching friend. 
"Come on, I know you're hungry. Let's get a move on!"
"Yeah... Of course. Let's go!" The two boys sprinted over to the other two and resumed their walk. 

***~~~***

"Guys I'm going to go use the bathroom." 
"Okay, be safe!" Chanyeol said to Baekhyun before he got up. He placed his lips on his boyfriend's forehead and allowed him to walk to the bathroom. The bathroom wasn't inside the food place, therefore Baekhyun had to go to the mall's actual bathrooms. What the group didn't know was that Baekhyun was actually going to the toy store. Something was drawing him there and he wanted to figure it out by the end of the day. It didn't take long for him to finally find the store and walk inside. He walked up the toy once again and grabbed a hold of it. Baekhyun was hoping to have some piece of memory rush to his head, but there was nothing. 
"What's the toy you got there?" Baekhyun turned around to a lady who apparently works at the store. "Oh I remember that toy when I was younger, don't you? I gave it to someone who I liked... they say that if the person you like returns it back, it means they like you." 
"I remember now... Thank you! You just helped me remember something!" 
"Why you're welcome! It's always a pleasure for me to help customers." 
"You're very helpful. Thank you and have a nice day!" 
"You too!" The two bowed and Baekhyun walked out of the store. 
"Geez. I can't believe it took you that long to figure that out." Baekhyun turned around and found Min with shopping bags in her hands. She was smirking at him. 
"How long we're you watching me you creep?" 
"I'm the creep? Do you remember how desperate you were to get Myungsoo? Remember all those times Baekhyun?"
"That's in the past. I have someone I'm committed to now. What about you? Going around and taking people's phones." Baekhyun crossed his arms and raised his eyebrow. 
"I can do a lot worse. Just teach me." 
"Go away." 
"What's wrong? You know I'm right. You're the one who used to follow your little crush all around and that toy... Remember when he didn't give it back? Remember how creeped out he was? HA! You should've seen your face!" For some reason Baekhyun could feel tears welling up and he couldn't control them. 
"SHUT UP!" 
"Awe, did I make the poor baby cry?" 
"Hey Min, remember when you gave me the exact same one?" Both Baekhyun and Min knew exactly whose voice it belonged to: Myungsoo. 

--------------------
Yes yes it has been a long time! I had writer's block and I still kind of do. I thought I should just write something but I didn't want to give you guys poorly written chapters so I had to slow down my writing and that's why it took so long to update!