Punishment

Meant to Be?
PUNISHMENT
 
"THAT WAS AMAZING SUSHI!" Jongin walked out of the restaurant shouting.  
"Geez, you don't have to be so loud!"  
"Sorry, I just love sushi." 
"I see how it is..." Kyungsoo looked the other way and Jongin was confused. It was clear to him that Kyungsoo wanted a cute comment to follow to make him feel loved. Jongin smiled and wrapped his arm around the little boy. Kyungsoo looked to the smiling Jongin with his head tilted. He couldn't help but smile at the wonderful moment presented to him. 
"You alright?" Jongin squeezed Kyungsoo's shoulder.  
"Yeah..." Kyungsoo sighed and put his head onto Jongin's chest. 
"My poor baby is tired... Alright, let's head home." Kyungsoo quickly came to realize that he had a punishment waiting for him at home." 
"NO WAIT! I'm not... Uh... I'm not tired. I'm just..." 
 
Quick Kyungsoo, quick!!! 
 
"Wanted to spend the night gazing at the stars!" Jongin stopped for a moment and smiled. 
"I know what you're trying to do! You sneaky little thing." Kyungsoo chuckled nervously. 
"What... No... I'm not doing anything...!" Jongin smiled and laughed out loud. He let go on Kyungsoo and pulled his boyfriend's arm. 
"Let's go!" 
"Where are we-"
 
***~~~***
 
"Where is Sehun... Gosh. He probably stood me up again." Luhan sat in the cafe looking out the window while tapping his finger on the table. He looked at the time and it's already been 20 minutes since Sehun and he agreed on what time to meet up. He gave another sigh before checking his phone. Sad by the result, he went into his messages and start texting something to Sehun. 
 
I have to go now.
 
Luhan was about to send before Sehun sent him a message. 
 
I hope I'm not taking too long! Alright, I am, but I'm sorry! There's so much traffic and I will be there in about 2 minutes I promise! 
 
After reading the message Luhan had hope. He waited for another 5 minutes before starting to worry again. He got up and didn't even bother texting Sehun. Luhan looked out the window and sighed before making his way out of the cafe. Just as he was on the last step of cafe's porch, Sehun ran up to him, exhausted. Luhan suddenly had a rush of worry for him. 
"Are you alright?! Did you run here?!" Luhan rushed to Sehun. 
"Yeah... I... Wanted... To be... Here... On... Time... So I ran." 
"Aish, seriously. You didn't have to do that! You could've told me!" 
"You... Waited... Over... 20 minutes... That's... Enough." Luhan agreed that the wait was really a waste of time, but he sees now that it was all worth it. He could get to spend time with this wonderful boy. 
"Let's go inside and get you something to drink before you pass out." 
 
***~~~***
 
"Kai! Let go of me!" 
"Wait! Let me just show you something." 
"What do you need to show me?!" 
"Here!" They arrived at the park where they were racing at earlier. This time, it wasn't empty and because of the night time, things were dark. 
"I don't see anything..." 
"Just wait a minute." Jongin snapped his fingers and a whole bunch of lights went off. Kyungsoo noticed that the lights were shaped into words that he was now reading to himself quietly. 
"I... Love... You..." He put his hand to his heart and couldn't the force that he was feeling. Jongin turned to him and smiled. 
"You like it?" 
"Kai... How did you... This is crazy! This is really sweet! Thank you." Kyungsoo walked closer to his boyfriend and landed a nice big kiss on his lips. They held on together for a decent amount of time. 
"I'm guessing you like it." 
"I do... But." 
"But?" 
"But I love you." 
 
***~~~***
 
"GUESS WHAT?! OH MY GOSH!" Chanyeol jumped when he heard Baekhyun screaming. 
"What is it?!" 
"YOURE BEING RELEASED SOON! 3 DAYS!" 
"AWESOME!" Chanyeol wanted to get up and dance, but he knew he should fully recover before trying anything silly. He was so happy to finally be able to go smell some fresh spring air and take a walk through the park with his boyfriend. 
"We're finally able to get out of this wretched hospital!" 
"Hey! This 'wretched' hospital was the reason why I'm still alive." 
"Fine, you want me to kiss the ground? Or maybe apologize to it?" 
"Your sarcasm really needs to have a limit." 
"You love me still don't you?" 
"Hmm... No." Chanyeol smiled and looked out the window. Baekhyun jumped onto the bed and landed right next to his boyfriend. He started kissing Chanyeol's neck. Baekhyun knew this would start him up. Chanyeol couldn't resist it and gave into Baekhyun. 
"Alright, alright you win." 
"No... This isn't enough." 
 
***~~~***
 
"Finally we're home-" 
 
Crap, we're home which means...
 
"We're home... Hmm." Jongin smirked. 
"Uh... Yeah... I'm going to go shower, bye!" Kyungsoo ran upstairs before Jongin could do anything to him. Right before Kyungsoo closed the door, Jongin grabbed it and pulled it open. "Some privacy please!" 
"No, You owe me."  
"LET ME SHOWER FIRST!" 
"Why? You're just going to get dirty afterwards." Kyungsoo blushed at the thought of what could happen. 
"Can't we-" 
"No." 
"Well maybe-"
"No."
"Come on pl-"
"No!" Jongin pulled Kyungsoo from the bathroom and into Kyungsoo's room. Jongin threw him onto his bed and locked the door. 
"What're you going to do??" 
"You'll see..." Jongin pinned Kyungsoo down and started kissing his neck. He made his way up to Kyungsoo's lips. Kyungsoo was actually enjoying this. He didn't see how this could be punishment at all. Jongin didn't stop kissing Kyungsoo at all. 
"Hey don't get me wrong, I mean I like this and all, but what's my punishment?" 
"I'll tell you in a bit." He continued satisfying Kyungsoo's neck and face area. Kyungsoo just went along with it because he loved it. If this was what punishment was, he wanted more of it. 
"Ready now?" 
"Mmmmm... Yeah alright." 
"O-okay... What is it?" 
"I'm breaking up with you." 
 
--------------------
IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN DEAD FOR TWO MONTHS! School's been really busy for me. I keep reading your comments and you guys rock! Thanks for supporting me and still reading my story! I'm not ready to end this yet. I hope you guys liked this!