Trouble

Meant to Be?

 

TROUBLE

“Uh.. heh, what?” Kyungsoo heart was racing as his mom turned around.

“Tell me son, do you like this kid?” His mother didn’t seem so serious about it.

“What do you mean? Like a friend? Yeah, he’s a new-” Kyungsoo was nervously laughing as he was replying

“Do you love him?” This is when all the silence happened. Kyungsoo was silent for a while before his mother broke the silence.

“Son, do you love him?” Kyungsoo wasn’t sure how to reply to this. He was never asked this kind of question from his mom before. He wasn’t sure what his parents would think of him if he were to tell them he likes a boy.

“Mom… honestly… I… I do love him…” Kyungsoo could feel his eyes clouding up with tears.

“Kyungsoo-ah, don’t cry. It’s love, sweetie, there’s no helping it.” She took her hand and rubbed his head and smiled. Kyungsoo looked up as he wiped his tears away.

“You don’t mind?”

“Of course not, why should I? I was shocked, but I’m not hating you because of it. I still love you no matter what, my precious Do Kyungsoo.” With that Kyungsoo let out a sigh of relief and just let out all the remaining tears.

“Enough with the tears Kyungsoo-ah, Mom still loves you.” Kyungsoo’s mom handed him a tissue and he took it wiping away all the useless sadness.

 

***~~~***

 

“So she took it nicely?” Kyungsoo just told Baekhyun about what just happened.

“Yeah, I don’t even know why I was crying to be honest.”

“It’s fear buddy, it’s fear.” Baekhyun was comforting the already comforted Kyungsoo. They both had finished showering and are getting ready for bed.

“It , sometimes it’s useless to be scared.”

“Ah, don’t worry it’ll all be over for you.”

“Looks like it’s your turn to tell your parents soon.”

“Does this mean that Park Chanyeol said ‘Yes’?!?!?!?!” Baekhyun screamed into the phone and Kyungsoo had to pull it away before he got any ear injuries.

“Calm down, I haven’t even talked to him yet. But, I will soon!” Kyungsoo has been holding this off for so many days now.

“Hurry up! You got your Kai Jongin-”

“KIM Jongin.”

“Whatever, you got your prince, I want mine!” Baekhyun was pouting and whining.

“ALRIGHT, I’LL TEXT HIM NOW!” Kyungsoo went to reply to Jongin and they threw a few messages back and forth before Baekhyun coughed on the other line.

“Ahem, your Jongin can wait, your best friend… Hello?”

“Oops sorry! Alright, back to Best Byun Baekhyun!”

“Enough lies, let’s go on with Channie!” Kyungsoo went to the messages with Chanyeol and realized that Chanyeol answered to his text earlier.

 

Chanyeol:

 

I don’t know… Um… Can we talk about it in person? After school tomorrow?

 

“Uh so, yeah I texted him and-”

“Liar. If you aren’t lying, screenshot me a picture of your messages with him.”

“Umm… The number you have reached is no longer in service.”

“KYUNG-HYUNG! YOU ARE GOING TO TEXT CHANNIE-” Kyungsoo hung up the line and texted Baekhyun:

 

Goodnight! :)

 

Baekhyun texted back:

 

I’m going to hurt you tomorrow -.- you are such a douche.

 

Kyungsoo knew all he had to do was give him Chanyeol and that would make the little dog happy. Kyungsoo continued texting Jongin and they finally stopped at 3 in the morning.

 

Wow, Jongin we have been talking for like ever! :) It was great, but I’m getting tired and we have school tomorrow!

 

Oh my gosh, you’re right! Wow!! Alright goodnight Kyungie! See you tomorrow! Today was awesome!

 

Kyungsoo felt the butterflies when he read “Kyungie.”

 

AH! THE FIRST NICKNAME HE GAVE ME!

 

***~~~***

 

“Damn it! 8:12?!?!? Ah, Mr. Song is going to get more annoyed if I keep doing this to him.” As the usual rushed-Kyungsoo, he forgets so much while being rushed. His mom stopped him at the door and told him that she’ll give him a ride.

“Thanks mom!” And together they went off. During the ride, Kyungsoo was so focused on his phone that he didn’t realize that he arrived at school already.

“Ahem, Jongin-Lover, we’re at school!” Kyungsoo jumped and looked around.

“Oh… Sorry mom. Heh, have a good day! Love you!” Kyungsoo rushed out of the car and into Mr. Song’s class.

 

***~~~***

 

“Yeah, sorry about being late again. I just fell asleep really late.” Kyungsoo bowed and apologized.

“It’s no problem Kyungsoo! Take a seat and this is your assignment!” Kyungsoo grabbed the assignment and was about to walk over to his desk when he noticed Baekhyun wasn’t there.

“Sir may I ask you if you know where Baekhyun is?”

“He didn’t come to school today.”

“If I may please call him? We have something important coming up and he can’t miss it.”

“Do it at your desk, I can’t be caught letting students use their phones.”

“Thanks, you’re the best Mr. Song!” Kyungsoo bowed once more and took a seat at his desk to talk to his friend. The phone rang, but there was no answer. It went to voicemail. He called three more times and there still was no answer. Something’s up… He called Baekhyun’s mom who answered.

“Kyungsoo… I’m glad you called…” Kyungsoo was wondering why she sounded so sad.

“Mom, what’s wrong? Is Baekhyun alright?”

“Baekhyun… He’s in the hospital right now. He suddenly collapsed. I’m coming to get you now.” Kyungsoo was completely stunned. He couldn’t lose his best friend. Hospitals always meant something was lost. Kyungsoo needed to leave right away.

--------------------

I meant to get this up sooner, but something got me distracted. Sorry! Alright so here it is! :D Hope you guys enjoy this one. I'll be giving you about one or two more before I go to bed! ^.^