Candy

My Turn (It's Your Turn SEQUEL)

Wake up…

Come on…

Wakey wakey…

Get up…

“Wake up!  Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up!”  Jessica shook Taeyeon violently.

“Hm?”  Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes.

“Is it extra comfortable to sleep while hugging Tiffany like that?  Because you always seem to oversleep when she’s in your arms.”

“Maybe just a little bit.”  Taeyeon hugged Tiffany tighter and buried her face into the latter’s shoulder.

“Tsh…  Well, get up.  We have to leave in twenty minutes and both of you look like you’ve been living in a cave for three days.”

“Alright, alright.”  Taeyeon lightly shook Tiffany’s shoulders.  “Hey, wake up.”

“… Tae?”  Tiffany yawned and stretched her arms.

“Good morning, beautiful.”  Taeyeon smiled upon hearing Tiffany’s sleepy voice.

“Mhm, hi.”  She threw her arms around Taeyeon’s waist.

“Twenty minutes, lovebirds.  Get outa bed.”  Jessica stuck her tongue out to tease them before leaving the room.

“We have a lot to do today, don’t we?”  Tiffany rubbed her eyes.

“Yep.”

“Can we just ditch that and go on a date somewhere?”

“Nope.”

“Why not?”

“Because I love video shoots.”

“Why?”

“I have an excuse to stare at you.”

“I know exactly what you’re thinking, ByunTae.”

“Don’t act like you don’t like that side of me.”  Taeyeon grinned while rolling on top of Tiffany and pinning her arms down.

“I never said that I don’t.”  Tiffany smirked.

“Oh, you like it?  Then I’ll stop.”  Taeyeon rolled off and stood up next to the bed.

“Hey!”

“Hey, what?”  Taeyeon innocently shrugged.

Tiffany crawled towards her on the bed.  She leaned over, wrapping her arms around Taeyeon’s waist and pulled her back down.

“If you keep tempting me like this, we’ll fall asleep again and be late.”

“I don’t wanna get out of bed.  It’s cold.”

“Have you forgotten about your personal heater?”  Taeyeon hugged Tiffany tightly while burying her face into the latter’s neck.

“I shouldn’t have gotten the travel size heater.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“It means you’re short.”

“Hmph.”

“Guess what today is.”  Tiffany smiled.

“How could I forget?  It’s the day that people hand out candy to little kids on the street.”

“Happy Halloween!”

“I don’t care how much kids beg but I’m not giving you away.”

“Why would you give me away?”

“Even if you’re the last candy left, I’m not letting you go.”

“Oh, so I’m a piece of candy now, am I?”

“Yes, because you taste good.”  Taeyeon her lips and smiled back.

“Do I?”  Tiffany leaned in and kissed her.

“You look good too.  Eye candy.”

“How degrading…”  Tiffany pouted and crossed her arms.

“Candy is good for many things.  It tastes sweet, it looks cool and it melts in the same way that you’ve melted my heart.”

“You’re so cheesy.”  Tiffany squeezed her eyes shut while curling her fingers.

I can't wait another night to see you.  Gotta satisfy my sweet tooth.  A little like reeses fallin' into pieces, tell me there's a way to do this.  I just wanna kiss your hot lips.  Girl, you make me melt like chocolate.  Jaw breaker, you got the kiss that I wanna savour.”  Taeyeon sang along to one of her favourite happy songs.

“What are you singing?”

Oh, oh, oh oh… Life saver, you’re my life saver.  Oh, oh, oh, oh.  You got the love of a thousand flavours!

“Hey, a thousand flavours?  Does that mean it’s not always sweet?”

“I can’t say that being with you is easy.”

“Hey…”

“But it’s definitely worth it when I get my goodnight kiss.”

“You’d better be thankful for them.”

“Can I have morning kisses too?”

“Why do you want so many?”

“…  Why would a little boy want candy?  Because it makes him happy.  Why would Taeyeon like Tiffany?  Because she makes Taeyeon happy.”

“Alright, alright.  You earned this one.”  Tiffany left Taeyeon a tender kiss on the forehead.

“Hey, Tiff.  Can you wear a dress and a tiara for today?”

“Why?”

“You’re my princess.”

“I thought I was your queen.”

“Well, I did some thinking.  I figured, you’re only still the princess.”

“Why?”

“Because a queen is married to her king.  Since I’m still a prince, you’re my princess.  But someday, I want to make you my queen.”

“What kind of king are you going to be?  You don’t rule over any kingdom.”

“It doesn’t matter how large or small of a kingdom I rule over.  A good king only cares about his queen.  Maybe the king is just scared that the villagers will steal the queen away.”

“You can just put them in the dungeon.”

“I’ll forgive them if they try anything.  I understand that it’s hard to stay away from such a lovely lady with a beautiful smile.”

“Are you sure you didn’t steal any candy from the bowl downstairs?”  Tiffany smirked.

“Maybe just one… or twenty.”

“Taeyeon!”

“Sorry…  I won’t eat anymore then.”

“Good.”

“The only thing sweet thing I need is you.”

____

The girls sat patiently on the plane while waiting for it to land.  They were off to yet another video shoot and luckily, the two lovebirds were allowed to sit together.

“I love you.”  Taeyeon played with Tiffany’s fingers as she sat sideways, resting her head on the seat.

“Huh?  Oh, I… I love you too.”  Tiffany responded, surprised.  “Why are you saying that all of a sudden?”  She giggled.

“Just ‘cuz.”  Taeyeon smiled back.  “It doesn’t bother you, right?”

“Oh, no, not at all!”

“Good.”  Taeyeon lifted Tiffany’s hand to her lips and kissed it.

“You’re being extra affectionate today, Tae.”

“Sorry.”

“I never said I didn’t like it.”

Just as Tiffany turned her head to smile at Taeyeon, the plane reached an area where no clouds were in the way of the sun.  From Taeyeon’s angle, the light hit Tiffany’s face just perfectly.

“Whoa…”

“Hm?”

“D-don’t… Don’t move.”  Taeyeon reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone.  Tiffany remained completely still as Taeyeon snapped a picture.

“What are you doing?”

“You always tell me to capture sweet moments so I won’t forget them.  That’s what I’m doing.”

“You see me every day, don’t you?”

“Exactly.  I want to make sure I never forget you, just in case I’m not with you every second of the day.”

“…  You little cheese ball!”  Tiffany grinned while messing up Taeyeon’s hair.

“Hey, look, I have my new phone background!”  Taeyeon turned her phone to show Tiffany a picture of herself with pink hearts drawn on it.

“Who’s that?”  Tiffany joked around.

“Hm…  I’ll tell you through a poem.”

“A poem?”

“Ehm…  I’m sorry if it sounds a little cheesy and stupid.  Promise you won’t laugh?”

“Alright, I promise.”  Tiffany grinned, silently waiting to purposely burst out laughing in Taeyeon’s face.

“Okay, here goes nothing.”  Taeyeon unwrapped a crumpled piece of paper which she took from her pocket.

“Who do I love so much and dearly?

Why do I love her, with all my heart, sincerely?

How do I show her that I love her, clearly?

What made me fall for her so hard and severely?

Will I propose to her?  I will, nearly.

I just want her to know I love her, merely.

She laughs with her heart and with her eyes, she smiles.

One with a thousand watts to make my heart race a while.

To kiss her once, I’d walk ten miles,

Or just hear her voice, it’s still worthwhile.

I just don’t want her to leave me,

For without her, I cannot be.

Our parting is my biggest fear,

I’ll whisper it softly in her ear,

Every night, I dream of me,

Telling her, I love you, dear.”

Any thought of teasing or making fun of Taeyeon completely disappeared from Tiffany’s mind.

“Awww!  Taeyeon, that’s beautiful!”

“You’re beautiful.”  Taeyeon smiled.

____

“Taeyeon, I think you should go help Tiffany with the choreography over there.  She’s having a bit of trouble with it again.”  Hyoyeon gently pushed Taeyeon towards the girl in view.

“What are you talking about?  She’s doing fine.”

“Just go say hi.”

“O-okay.”  Uncertain, Taeyeon walked towards Tiffany.

Keeping her eyes fixed on the girl dancing in front of her, Taeyeon admired every movement she made.  It started as just simple analyzing for the sake of the dance but it eventually grew into admiration for the one she loved.

Yet again, Taeyeon failed to notice the props on the ground and tripped.

“Hey, Tiff!”

“Taeyeon, watch out for the-”

“AH- OW…”

“Omo, Taeyeon, are you alright?”  Tiffany immediately stopped dancing and rushed towards Taeyeon who was now on the ground.

“Eh… Yeah, I’m okay.”  Taeyeon rubbed her bruised knee.

“You clumsy, dork.  Watch where you walk!”

“Sorry!”

“What’s going on with you today?  You’re getting hurt a lot.”  Tiffany looked at Taeyeon with concern.

“Well, it’s not my fault.”

“Then whose fault is it?”

“Yours.”

“Hey, I didn’t put that there.”

“It’s not that.  It’s you.”

“Me?”  Tiffany tipped her head to the side, confused.

“Yes…  You’re too beautiful.”  Taeyeon smiled.

“Aish…  Are you okay?”

“Yeah…  This bruise will go away soon.  You have the dance steps down, right?  You have your individual shots next.”

“I think I’ll manage.  I’ve practiced a lot.”

“I’ll leave you to take care of that, then.  I’ll be on the side if you need me, okay?”

“I can handle myself, Tae.”  Tiffany chuckled.  “We’ve done these shoots before, remember?”

“Position, Tiffany!”  The director called out, clearing the shot of everyone else.  “We’ll run through the whole song of just your close up.  3-2-1…”  The cameras rolled and the director called out pointers.  “Look over here, and here, and here, and here!  Perfect!  Give a big smile!  Alright!”  As the song finished, he looked at the plan in his hands and smiled.  “That’s a wrap, everyone!”  The director called out as everyone in the room clapped.  “Good job, Tiffany.”  He stood up and left with the camera men to begin editing footage.

“Finally.  It’s so hot under that light!”  Tiffany whined while dragging herself away from the background.

“Hmmm… I don’t know about the lights but it was pretty hot.”  Taeyeon smirked while obviously not making eye contact.

“Yah!”  Tiffany smacked Taeyeon on the arm.

“Ow!  Why would you hit your wifey on the arm?”

“It’s punishment for being such a .”

“Oh, you know you love it.”  Taeyeon winked.

As the girls left the building and started walking towards the car, more misfortune headed for Taeyeon.  They walked in their usual formation.  Tiffany walked on the left side of the group, talking to Seohyun.  Taeyeon stayed near the back of the group, watching from a distance.

“Hey, guys where do you want to e- Taeyeon, look out!”  Sooyoung turned around and reached out, trying to stop Taeyeon.

“Look out for wha-”

Before she could finish her sentence, Taeyeon walked right into an iron pole.

“Ouch…”  Taeyeon rubbed her forehead.

“You really need to stop staring at your girlfriend.”  Jessica laughed.

“Taeyeon, you can stare at me all you want when you’re not moving around, okay?”  Tiffany chuckled while moving over to ease the pain in Taeyeon’s head.  “Guys, go ahead and find somewhere to eat.  Just text us the location and we’ll catch up.”

“Well, that’s fine with me.  Just don’t be long, okay?”  Sooyoung continued walking with the rest of the group.

“Tae, why are you being like this all of a sudden?”  Tiffany asked while examining Taeyeon’s forehead for any bumps or bruises.

“Like what?”  Taeyeon asked innocently with a sweet smile.

“Don’t act like you don’t know.  Did you do something wrong and you don’t want me to be mad?”

“No, why?”

“Hm…  Just be more careful, o- Tae!”  Tiffany flinched as Taeyeon stole a kiss before she could finish her sentence.

“Just be what?”

“I’m serious.  I don’t want you getting hit by cars or falling from bridges while you do your admiring.”  Tiffany chuckled.

“But it’s fun!”

“Yeah, yeah.  Just pull me aside or something.  Don’t go around hitting your head on poles!”

“Fine.”  Taeyeon pouted while crossing her arms.

“Oh, don’t be such a kid, Tae.”  Tiffany playfully smacked Taeyeon on the shoulder before turning around and walking. “… Are you coming?”  She stopped and turned to look at Taeyeon, who hadn’t moved.

“Yeah.”  Taeyeon was too busy checking her out to walk.

“You really are…”  Tiffany walked back towards Taeyeon.  “A ert.”  She grabbed Taeyeon’s hand and dragged her long.

____

“Trick or treat.”  Taeyeon s her arms around Tiffany’s waist while planting a kiss on her cheek.  “I love you, honey.”

After a night of eating out and walking around, the girls decided to return home.

“Do you want a trick or do you want a treat?”

“Well…  I already have my treat and you’ve already tricked my heart into falling for you.  I think I’ll take another treat.  Preferably some… Pucker… powder?”

“Oh… ha… ha…  Nice one.  Just for that, I’m not giving you a kiss.”

“Why not?”

“That was very lame.”

“Fine…”

“Go shower or something.”  Tiffany gestured towards the door.

“But everyone showered half an hour ago, including me.  Are you shooing me away?”  Taeyeon stuck out her chin, pouting.

“I have to do something and I don’t want to bore you with it.”

 “What are you doing?”

“I’m about to pray…”  Tiffany released herself from Taeyeon’s embrace and knelt down at the edge of the bed.

“Pray…?”

“Yeah.  It’s a religious thing.”

“How do you pray?”

“I just ask God for help every day and to protect us.”

“So, is he kind of a guardian or… a friend?”

“More like the creator of everything to exist.”

“Whoa, that’s awesome.”

“Well, that’s what this is in a nutshell.  I won’t bother you about it anymore.  You can watch TV if you want.  It won’t bother me.”

“No, I want to try.”

“You said you don’t believe in anything.”

“Well, I can change, can’t I?”  Taeyeon sat down and crossed her legs, making herself comfortable next to Tiffany.

“Alrighty then…  Start by doing this.”  Tiffany faced Taeyeon and also sat down on the floor while crossing her legs.  She showed her how to begin a prayer with signing the cross.  Taeyeon followed along closely.  “Then you just keep your hands like this and talk to him.  When you’re done, you say ‘Amen’ and do the sign again.”  She watched Taeyeon closely, curious as to what she wanted to pray for.

“Dear God.  I don’t know how you did it but thanks for putting an angel in my life to make my day better.  She’s really pretty and cute and she’s always really nice to me.  She told me that her name’s Tiffany.  I like that name.  It suits the way she smiles… beautiful and bright.  Please don’t take her away.  I’ve grown to love her and everything she does.  She always knows what’s right and what to do.  And when she’s gone for just a day, I miss her like crazy.  I love her.  Please protect her when I’m not around and help me keep her safe.  Amen.”  Taeyeon finished her prayer and did the sign of the cross.  She then looked up at Tiffany who was smiling from ear to ear.

“Your angel loves you too.”  Tiffany leaned forward, placing a gentle kiss on Taeyeon’s nose.

“But how does God know that?  He won’t take you away right?”

“He just knows.”  Tiffany smiled.

 

A whole chapter of complete fluff and goody for all of you guys!  Thank you, my awesome readers!

I'm really really really really REALLY sorry that I couldn't get this chapter up last night.  I was about to but my internet crashed 3

So I had to wait until I got home today.

This is the halloween special for you guys.  It was meant to be for yesterday...  I hope you like it!

There really is no plot progression yet.  It's purely fluff so far to get everyone comfortable with how TaeNy is but do not fret... later there will be some plot progression... some drama, heartbreak, fights, maybe a little comedy, a happy ending... I MEAN WHAT ;P

 

As and extra note, I'll dedicate this chapter to a very awesome person.  Heyyyyy bestie (:  You're 16!  You're old!  Hahaha

Thanks for introducing me to AFF in February and being the best friend everrrr!  You probably won't even read this but happy birthday.  I gave you my gift yesterday and I know you like it ;)  Hahaha have a good one!  I love you <3

 

Happy reading! ♥