Hugs and Kisses!

My Turn (It's Your Turn SEQUEL)

“Tae?”  Tiffany opened the door and poked her head into the room.

“Mmnmm…  Tiffany?  What are you doing?  It’s 3am.”  Taeyeon sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes before turning on the lamp beside her.

“I…  I can’t sleep.”

“Still?  We saw that horror movie yesterday.”  Taeyeon walked to the door and opened it a bit further.

“I know, but I’m still scared.”  Her voice cracked.

“Try to get some sleep.  Our schedule starts in a few hours.”

“Alright, fine…”  Tiffany lowered her head and turned.

Watching her scared girlfriend, Taeyeon’s heart ached a little.  Before she knew it, she reached out and grabbed Tiffany’s wrist.

“Wait.  Stay for a while.”  Taeyeon smiled as she opened the door for Tiffany before returning to the bed.  She held her hand out for Tiffany as they both sat down.

“This hotel is creepy.”  Tiffany observed the room and shivered.

“It’s not that bad.”  Taeyeon leaned back onto the bed.

“One of the lights in my room doesn’t work.  It’s too dark and creepy.”  Tiffany shivered.

“Well, then just think happy thoughts.  The demons and such will leave you alone if you do.”

“Agh…  Not helping.”  Tiffany shuddered.

“Or…  You can stay here.”  Taeyeon reached out and put her arms around Tiffany’s waist before pulling the latter down beside her.

“Happy thoughts, hm?”  Tiffany giggled upon feeling Taeyeon’s lips on her ear.

“The demons won’t come for you here.  They know what happens if they try to touch my little pink monster.”

“Thank you.  Really.  I feel a little better, now.”

“Does that mean we can turn off the lights and try to sleep?”  Taeyeon reached for the lamp but waited for Tiffany to nod before pushing the button.

“How long do we have to do this?”  Tiffany asked.

“Do what?”

“Hide…  Hide our relationship from the world.”

“Until the day that the world sees what a cute couple we make.”  Taeyeon returned to her hug position after pulling the bed covers on top of herself and Tiffany.

“I hope it’s soon.”

“And I’ll cherish the moments we have like this.  You know, time that we have to ourselves.”

“Me too.”

A comfortable silence passed as Tiffany made herself aware to the sound of the AC going full blast in the hot summer air.

“There’s a bad thing about being in the dark.”  Taeyeon broke the silence.

“The demons that might be out to get me?”  Tiffany joked.

“No.  I can’t see your beautiful eyes.”

“You are the cheesiest person alive.”  Tiffany chuckled.

“I won’t be alive for long if I keep having heart attacks every time I see you.”

“It’s dark right now.  So, we don’t have to worry about that.”  Tiffany felt her cheeks warm up as she laughed.

“Then I’ll just get a closer look.”  Taeyeon turned Tiffany around and pressed their foreheads together.

“But now I feel cold.”  Tiffany shivered.

“What if I do this?”

Taeyeon spent no time in hesitating to capture Tiffany’s lips while caressing the latter’s face gently.  After a few sweet and short kisses, she wrapped her arms around Tiffany’s waist again.  They fit together perfectly, almost like a two-piece puzzle.  Taeyeon hugged Tiffany closer to her body as Tiffany responded by leaning her head on Taeyeon’s chest.  She always liked to hear Taeyeon’s heart beat as it would bring a smile to her face every time she succeeded in making Taeyeon’s heart pound.  At this very moment, she enjoyed the slow and steady pulse which lulled her to sleep.

____

“Good morning, everyone!”  Tiffany greeted the eight girls in the central room of the hotel rooms with a cheerful expression.

She stood awkwardly as the other girls stared at her.

“…  What?”

“Uhm…  Tiff…  Next time…  Cover it up…”  Sooyoung said quietly after walking to Tiffany’s position.

“Cover what up?”

“All…  THAT.”  Sooyoung pointed to the red marks on Tiffany’s neck and chest.

Instantly, Tiffany’s face became flushed while seven others giggled at her recent activities.

“Taeyeon!!!”  Seohyun whined while smacking Taeyeon on the shoulder.

“What?!”  Taeyeon acted confused although her face was now red, too.

“I told you to be gentle with Tiffany!”

“Oops?”  Taeyeon grinned and shrugged.

“That explains the random turtleneck sweater that Taeyeon’s wearing today.”  Jessica laughed.

“Tae, you ert!”  Yoona and Yuri said in unison before bursting into laughter with the rest of the girls.

“Stop it!”  Tiffany whined as her face turned even redder.

“Oh well.  Worth it.”  Taeyeon winked and gave Tiffany a half-smirk.

“Okay, you two, go cover that with makeup.  Get ready.  We’ll be leaving for the photo-shoot in half an hour and you can’t have each other’s love bites exposed.”  Sooyoung shoved Taeyeon and Tiffany towards the bathroom.

“What are we even doing?”  Sunny complained as she slumped down in her seat.

“Who knows?  All I know is that we got a call from manager oppa this morning and he wants us in a studio today for test shots.”  Sooyoung retreated to the kitchen to grab a few snacks.

-- In the bathroom --

Tiffany sighed while reaching for the makeup box.

“Fany?  Is something wrong?”  Taeyeon entered the bathroom behind Tiffany.

“It hurts, you know?”

“What hurts?”  Taeyeon’s eyes showed concern as she held Tiffany’s face in her hands.

“We have to hide it, Tae.  That’s hard.”

“We won’t have to hide it for long, okay?  I promise, I’ll make it so.”  Taeyeon left a gentle kiss on the forehead.

“Well, you better keep that promise!”  Tiffany laughed as she proceeded to cover the markings on her neck.

“Let me do it.  That’s my fault anyways.”  Taeyeon took the brush out of Tiffany’s hands and helped hide the ‘evidence’.

After the nine girls gathered in the central room once more, they made their way to the photo-shoot.

-- In the studio --

“Taeyeon!  And a triple axel!”  Tiffany played along to Taeyeon imitating a figure skater.

The first few girls were in the dressing area preparing make up and new clothes as Taeyeon and Tiffany were goofing off.

Link:  http://instagram.com/p/cq-rUdH_mZ/

Taeyeon awkwardly danced before laughing at how silly she looked in her own head.

“She goes gold!”  Tiffany joked along while Taeyeon approached the phone, only to make a funny fart noise with .

Unexpectedly, Taeyeon took a rather large step towards the phone while showing a smirk.

She stepped to the right.

Tiffany turned the phone to the right.

Taeyeon stepped to the left.

Tiffany turned the phone to the left, keeping Taeyeon at arm’s length.

The two stared blankly at each other for a few seconds before Taeyeon held the phone between her and Tiffany’s hands.  She then intertwined the fingers of their left and right hands while pulling both sets of hands down to their sides.  Within a matter of seconds, the two were enjoying yet another sweet moment; both feeling electricity run through their bodies as their lips touched.

While the two were sealed away in their own world, the other seven girls watched.

“Taeyeon and Tiffany are so lucky.”  Hyoyeon chuckled.

“Love, not luck.  Taeyeon fought for her and won.”  Sooyoung smiled, remembering her own share of hard work that she put into the relationship.

“And you’re the navy leader, huh Captain Locksmith?”  Jessica put her arm around Sooyoung, trying to lean her weight on a support that was in fact taller than she was.

“I hope they never break up.”  Yuri put her hands to her face while silently squealing with Yoona.

“Ah!  Guys, it’s not polite to stare!”  Seohyun averted her eyes and turned around.

“Yah!  Lovebirds, we have a photo-shoot to get to!  Hurry it up!”  Sunny shouted with the intention of embarrassing the two.

Taeyeon turned around and laughed before walking towards the dressing room as Tiffany followed.

“Okay, we’re setting up the products now and still need some time to prepare.  If you guys need to do anything, we suggest you do it now.”  The woman busied herself in plugging in curling irons.

“Uhm, where’s the washroom?”  Tiffany asked.

“Go down that hallway and turn right.  You can’t miss it.”  The woman pointed.

“Let’s go.”  Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon by the hand and dragged her down the hall.

“But I don’t have to go…”  Taeyeon complained but didn’t resist as they entered the washroom.

Suddenly, Tiffany put her hands on Taeyeon’s shoulders and pushed the latter back.  Taeyeon stepped back until she hit the wall.  She had never seen such an aggressive look on Tiffany’s face before and almost felt afraid of it.

“T-Tiffany?”  Taeyeon stuttered as her heart pounded.

A long silence passed between the two, eyes never unlocking.  Tiffany leaned closer and closer until their faces were only a few centimetres apart.

“F-Fany?  Tiff-”

Taeyeon uncomfortably shifted her feet, as if she could walk right through the wall.  Unable to break the eye contact with Tiffany, she tried her hardest to hide the blush that was becoming very obvious on her face.

“What are  you-”  Taeyeon was starting to question Tiffany when she got cut off by a bright smile from the girl holding her to the wall.  Unexpectedly, Tiffany let go and walked right past Taeyeon to exit the washroom.  Alone in the washroom, Taeyeon put her hand to her chest, trying to slow down her erratic heartbeats.

“Y-yah, what was that?”  Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows and caught up to Tiffany.

“For making our kiss end so quickly.”  Tiffany crossed her arms.

The simplest sentence made Taeyeon stop in her tracks.  Tiffany also stopped, startled by the sudden lack of movement.  Using her own variation of the stunt that Tiffany pulled in the washroom, Taeyeon took a step towards Tiffany.

Tiffany stepped back.

Taeyeon stepped forward with a slightly bigger step.

“W-what are you doing?”  Tiffany stepped back until she backed into the wall of the hallway.

Finally, Taeyeon took one large step towards her ‘victim’ with a sneaky looking grin plastered on her face.  Putting both hands on both sides of Tiffany, she trapped her victim before leaning closer and closer.

“You want a kiss?”  Taeyeon said in a lower voice.

Completely speechless Tiffany only nodded slowly, keeping her eyes fixed on Taeyeon’s lips.

“Coming right up.”

Obviously, Taeyeon had a timer set in the back of her head.  If they took too long, somebody would come looking for them.  The feeling was always unlike any other.  Time would slow down and the world around them would disappear.  Tiffany placed her hand on Taeyeon’s chest, feeling that the latter’s heart pounded just as hard as her own.  She couldn’t help but smile which ended up breaking the kiss.

For a while, the two just stood there, staring at each other.  Tiffany grinned widely as Taeyeon simply admired the angelic smile on her girlfriend’s face.

“Better?”  Taeyeon tipped her head to one side.

“Better.”  Tiffany chuckled before grabbing Taeyeon’s hand and dragging her back to the dressing room.

After half an hour of makeup and hair fixing, the pair were ready to join the girls at the photo-shoot spot.  The rest of them had already done their individual shots and all that was left was a group photo.  Taeyeon and Tiffany would stay for a few minutes longer to do their individual shots.

Change, hair, makeup, pose, pose, pose.

Change, hair, makeup, pose, pose, pose.

Change, hair, makeup, pose, pose, pose.

The routine continued on and on for a few hours.  Eventually all of the pictures were taken as the girls walked back to the dressing room to change into their regular clothes again.  With final permission from their manager, the girls returned to the hotel, all exhausted and tired.

____

Taeyeon looked at the bed from the doorway of the hotel room.  Relaxed and already fast asleep, Tiffany lay motionless on the bed with the exception of her chest rising up and down with every breath.  Deciding not to disturb her sleeping beauty, Taeyeon closed the door and joined Sooyoung in the main room.

“Girlfriend is asleep, huh?”  Sooyoung flipped through the channels on the television.

“I don’t want to wake her up.  Tiffany was never really that great at handling jet lag, I guess.”  Taeyeon plopped down on the couch next to Sooyoung.

“How did she like her birthday present?”

“The trip to the amusement park?  Haha, she loved it of course!  I know it’s still early, but I want Christmas to be really special for her this year.”

“Taeyeon, it’s only August.  Are you feeling okay?”

“Yeah, I’m alright but it’s never too early to start planning.  She spent a lot of years alone at our dorm on Christmas.  That’s no way to spend your favourite holiday, is it?”

“What are you planning?”  Sooyoung switched her attention from the TV to Taeyeon.

“I want to do so much.  But I don’t know if I can fit so many things into one day.”  Taeyeon sighed and scratched her head.  “I was thinking maybe… we could go out for dinner?”

“Are you serious?  You would start a huge scandal if the two of you were seen at a fancy restaurant in formal clothing, alone, on Christmas.”

“Well, I can figure that out later.  The bigger problem is that I never know what to get her.”

“Something pink!”  Sooyoung laughed.

“A dress?”

“Wow, Taeyeon, you really are terrible at this.”

“Is that such a bad idea?”

“We’re Girls’ Generation members.  If she wanted a pink dress, she could just ask one of our tailors to make one…”

“Wait, I have an idea.”  Taeyeon’s expression lit up.  “I’ll get her a necklace!”

“You already have couple necklaces.”

“Not a cute little key and lock.  I mean more like something dazzling, like her.”

“I bet I could record our conversation and then hand it to her on Christmas as a gift.  It would make her day already.  Taeyeon, you are SOOOooo in love with this girl.”  Sooyoung smirked.

“Shut up!”  Taeyeon immediately blushed.

“Alright, alright.  Don’t go all warrior on me.  Sleep on it.  Maybe you’ll magically dream of a gift to get her.”

Taeyeon nodded before returning to her hotel room.  As expected, Tiffany was still sleeping soundly.

“Sweet dreams.”  Taeyeon left a kiss on her forehead and pulled the covers further up.

She looked at the clock and saw that it was only 9pm.

“Hm…  Time to play some Starcraft…”

____

After a few hours of Starcraft and an attempt at learning how to play Minecraft, Taeyeon decided it was finally time to go to bed.  As soon as her face hit the pillow, it was like time suddenly jumped forward.

Another day without a schedule had arrived.  The seven girls snuck out early in the morning for a long shopping trip with the intention of giving Taeyeon and Tiffany some alone time.  Majority of this time ended up being spent with Taeyeon playing video games while Tiffany sat on her lap.

“Taeee…  Gimme a kiss.”  Tiffany tapped her lips.

“Mwah.”  Taeyeon turned her head for a split second and gave her a peck on the cheek.

“That’s not a kiss.  Hmph.”  Tiffany complained.

“Just thirty seconds.  Then I’ll give you a kiss.”  Taeyeon’s eyes were stuck to the screen.  She had selected to risk all of her game progress to double everything she had upon completion of the level.  There was no time to waste.

“Are you sure?”  Tiffany straightened her back, making herself look taller as she obstructed the left side of Taeyeon’s view on the screen.

“Yah…  Excuse me, Fany.”  Taeyeon leaned her head to the right.

A complaint wouldn’t stop Tiffany.  She proceeded to place both of her hands on Taeyeon’s shoulders and pushed the girl’s back against the couch.  At this point, Taeyeon’s eyes had left the screen and landed on her lover as her own heart pounded loudly.  Before she could gently object, Tiffany leaned forward and captured Taeyeon’s lips, whether she liked it… or loved it.

As the weeks passed since their relationship started, their kisses have grown more passionate.  Finally, the two decided that oxygen was definitely a necessity at the moment, pulling away from the kiss while they untangled their fingers from each other’s hair.  When the kiss ended, the character on the television screen exploded as the words ‘GAME OVER’ displayed in large red text.  The next screen showed all of Taeyeon’s progress reducing back to nothing.  No experience points, no gold coins, no upgrades… Nothing.

Realizing what she had just caused, Tiffany froze with her face stuck in an expression of horror.  Taeyeon shared the same expression.

“Tae, I…  I didn’t mean to, I’m sorry.”  She sincerely apologized as she looked at Taeyeon who was still staring at the screen.

A long silence passed as Tiffany deeply regretted what she had just done.  Every free day they had, Taeyeon spent the past month gathering all of her experience points to level up.  Now, all of her hard work was gone.  Slowly, Taeyeon turned her head towards Tiffany.  While completely ignoring her ridiculously messy hair and smudged lipstick, Taeyeon’s mouth curved up into a huge grin before she began laughing manically.

After about two full minutes of laugher, Taeyeon clutched her stomach in attempt to supress the giggles that were waiting to come out.

“W-what are you laughing about?”  Tiffany asked for the fifth time and felt incredibly confused.

Taeyeon wiped the tears from her eyes and finally spoke.

“You look really funny, Fany.”  She reached over and grabbed her phone.  She turned the little screen towards Tiffany to act as a mirror.

“Oh man…”  Tiffany touched her hair cautiously, as if it were about to crumble into a million pieces.

“You know…  You still look beautiful.”  Taeyeon tapped Tiffany on the nose before picking up the controller again.

To Tiffany’s surprise, Taeyeon turned off the game console and set the controller aside again.

“I’m sorry about your game.”  Tiffany looked down.

“Don’t worry about it.  It’s just a game.”  Taeyeon shrugged.

“But you put so much time into it!  And you just lost everything…”

“It doesn’t feel like I lost.”  Taeyeon put her arms around Tiffany’s waist while shifting the latter into a more comfortable position on her lap.  “In fact, I feel like a winner right now.”

“Wow, guys, get a room.”  Sunny appeared at the front door with the rest of the group.

“Did we miss something?”  Sooyoung plopped herself down on the couch beside the two while still keeping her distance.  The rest of the girls gathered in the main room shortly after.

“Well, I played video games for the whole day.”  Taeyeon pointed to the game console.

“I watched.”  Tiffany smiled.

“And she also destroyed all of the progress on one of them.”  Taeyeon playfully glared at Tiffany.

“I’m sorry!”  Tiffany made a sorry puppy face which instantly melted Taeyeon’s heart.

“It’s okay.”  Taeyeon quickly kissed Tiffany before she could start crying.  “It was worth it.”  Taeyeon smirked.

 

So how was the first chapter?

I PROMISE THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING SOUTH OF THE EQUATOR OKAY.  DON'T COMMENT THOSE SUGGESTIVE WINKY FACES XD

So here it is after a month or two...  A SEQUEL!

I hope you like this one as much as you might've liked the first part to this!

Please comment what you think!  Or even if you just wanna say hi, that's totally cool too.

Happy reading! ♥