Eleenluvu | Try to Remember

Shadow Oneshot Cafe | CLOSED | BATCH ONE

Hehey~ I wrote for Eleenluvu first. I didnt follow the queue, I'm sorry. Writer's block is killing me. Like always, no beta reader. Please enjoy :D oh i hope i could write more and more to explain the situation.

 

 

 

 

Asking for him to remember her was not as easy as she gulped down her ice tea.  The glass clinked with the plate as she put it on the table. She could not eat as she kept thinking about Baekhyun. “Minjung.” Jongdae carefully called. Unfortunately, she didn’t reply. Jongdae was completely neglected by her sister, but he understood. All he could do was only caring her back as she tried her best to restrain the tear from flowing. “I think I need to take a rest.” Minjung faked a smile and rose; she left her brother alone in the dining room. Their dinner was not going that well tonight.

“Minjung, are we best friend? You are so kind to me. I’m really happy to have a friend like you.” Baekhyun said.

We are more than that. It was easy to utter those words but she could not bring herself after all she had done to him. Baekhyun’s smile was so alive so she was hypnotized at that time. She was speechless.

“You shouldn’t come here, don’t you think so?” Chanyeol came from nowhere and pulled Baekhyun to sit on the wheelchair that he brought.

She remembered clearly how Chanyeol deathly stared at her. He kept Baekhyun distanced from her. It was not her fault that Baekhyun fell from the stairs and hurt himself on the head. It was not her fault that Baekhyun lose his memory. But, she knew. Chanyeol put the blame on her.

“You know he loves you but why?” Chanyeol hesitated. “Why did you do that to him?”

“He kept thinking about you and forgot everything. Maybe that was why he fell.” Chanyeol sternly broke his gaze and went away.

She could not explain as Chanyeol whirled the wheelchair and drove Baekhyun away from her to the opposite direction. Deep in her heart, he was right. She broke up with him when his eyes still flaming with love. His words were sincere and every action was the proof. He loved her so much. Unfortunately, Minjung was blind at that time and never took him seriously. If just she didn’t listen to Hana, this thing would not happen.

“Stop it, Hana. I don’t want to hear anymore.” Minjung slightly pushed Hana from her way. She walked into the library.

“You have to believe me! You know he always play that game. Even Kris did that to me! I know I was a fool! I believe him when he said he loved me. But then, he only did that because of the game! I don’t want you be the next victim.” Hana pulled her arm and got the chance to explain everything.

“Baekhyun is not like that!” Minjung insisted. She didn’t believe that Baekhyun would couple with her because of True and Dare.

“Okay, fine. So what is that?” Hana let her arm hanged in the air for a while. She pointed her index finger into the library. Minjung followed the flow and turned around to see the surrounding. She saw Baekhyun and Xiumin were talking with the girls. Xiumin was closed with one of them and Baekhyun whispered behind him. The girls giggled as they were seduced by the prince charming.

“He’s flittering with others behind your back.” Hana interjected.

She didn’t listen to him, not even one excuse was accepted. Baekhyun tried hard to meet her and Baekhyun waited outside her house too. He stayed even though it was raining. He even caught a cold. One day, Xiumin met her. Xiumin said Baekhyun need to be hospitalized because of pneumonia. Baekhyun came to school because that was the only way he could meet Minjung.  Baekhyun was so stubborn and Xiumin hoped Minjung could tell Baekhyun to go to the hospital. Xiumin had asked her why she acted like this. She explained that she saw they both were talking with the girls. Xiumin scoffed at her stupidity and the useless jealousy.

“When? Was that when we had club meeting in the library? I tell you what, he tried to help me. I like Hyujin, okay? One of the girls was Hyunjin. I asked him to accompany me because I didn’t know what to say at that time. He was trying to help me, Minjung ah.”

 

 Mingjung had nothing to say. Before she came to him to apologize, it was too late.

Tonight, she ran again through the corridor and went to his ward. She needed to meet Baekhyun and explained everything. She could not take it anymore. She wanted to beg so Baekhyun could try his best to remember her.

In the end, she could only stare at him. He was sleeping peacefully. Meanwhile, Chanyeol tried to drag her out.

“He is sleeping and what the heck are you doing here?!” Chanyeol was mad.

Minjung burst into tear and she was on her knees, in front of Chanyeol.

“ I’m sorry. ” She cried. "Please remember me, Baekhyun ah!"