Sleeping Beauty????

Ready, Set, Go!

DAEHYUN'S POV

 

Yongguk called a doctor and I waited beside Minhee, holding her hand. Seh was cold, and I couldn't really feel her pulse. The doctor came in and sat down next to her. "May everybody exit the room please?" He said. I nodded my head and we all left the room. I sat on the couch just thinking. Is she gonna be okay? Even though she was protecting me, I'm furious at Lexie. If she can't get over me, Why is she trying to kill me? The doctor came out of the room and asked, "Is she dating anybody?" "Me." I said. "May you come in the room please?" I walked into the room with him. He sat down next to Minhee and said, "This is rather unusual. The poisin was supposed to kill her in seconds, be she isn't dead. Come here, and hold her hand." He said. While I was holding her hand, he was checking her pulse. "Let go of her hand, and go to the corner of the room." He said pointing to the corner. I stood in the corner, and he checked her pulse again. "Iv;e never seen anything like it." He said. I walked over to him and asked, "What do you mean?" I asked. "There is something in this room, keeping her alive." He said to me. "What is it?" I asked him. "You." He said pointing at me. "Me?" I asked. "Pure love." He said. "Hold her hand." He said. I held her hand, and he was checking her heartbeat. "Go to the corner of the room again." He said. I walked to the corner of the room, as he checked her heartbeat. I walked over to him and he said, "See for yourself. Check her pulse, it's weak right?" He said to me. I nodded, and he said, "While checking her pulse, hold her hand. You can feel her pulse getting stronger." He said. "Don't let her out of your sight. She may wake up a couple days later, but if you aren't here, her heart will fail her. She doesn't need any medicine, she will be better in a matter of days. Check her pulse and her heartbeat on a regular basis. You are able to leave her alone for about 10-15 minutes. But anything over that, she will become even weaker." He told me. "Ok, thank you." I said to him. Before he walked out, he said, "Pure love, can kill any curse." He said patting my back. When he left, I noticed that it felt cold. I quickly opened the door, and came back to Minhee. She felt cold. I couldn't see her breathing either. I picked her up bridal style, and her lied down on the couch, putting a blanket over her. I grabbed a chair and sat next to her, and held her hand. 

While I was carrying her, I could see her breathing. "Hyung, is noona Dead?" Zelo asked with tears in his eyes. "No, she is just very sick right now." I said to her. "Then how come she isn't waking up?" Jongup asked. I didn't know what to tell him, so I said, "She's sleeping, and she won't be awake for a few days." I said. "So...she's like,....sleeping beauty then?" Zelo asked. "I guess." I said to them. I didn't want to ruin thei'r imagination. "Cool! Noona is like a princess......Wait, is it bad when we say it's cool?" Jongup said. "I don't really know." I said in confusion. "Kids' imagination these days can really confuse you huh?" Yongguk asked cleaning up the glass. "Yup." I said nodding my head. Youngjae sat next to me and said, "Before I met you, I used to love this girl. One day, she got terribly sick. I stayed by her side each and everyday. One night, I asked her if I was able to visit my parents for the day, and she approved. I kept saying to her, see you later, but before I could walk out the door, I would always go back to her room and try to say goodbye. I came back later that day, and I walked into her room. I tried waking her up, but she wouldn't wake. I called a doctor in, but he told me I was too late to save her. She was dead hours ago. Don't end up like I did. Just don't leave her." He said to me. He patted my back and sat next to Himchan and played a video game. I looked at Minhee and thought about the first time I met her. I thought about everything we did together, as freinds, and when we were together. I never thought it would end up like this. Later that night, I accidently fell asleep sitting on chair, holding Minhee's hand. I carried her into the bedroom, and lied her down on the bed, and fell back asleep with her in my arms. 

~~ TWO DAYS LATER ~~

 

It's been two days now, and she still isn't awake. "Hyung, when is she gonna wake up?" Jongup asked me. "I don't know." I said shrugging my shoulders. I held her hand tight. She hasn't even moved. 

YONGGUK'S POV

 

Later that day, Daehyun was sleeping with Minhee on his bed. I was sitting on Youngjae's bed talking to him, "She still isn't awake, she hasn't even moved." I said to him. "Yeah, surprised she is still alive." He said to me. "Hey, don't go in there! You have no business being here!" We heard Zelo say. "I can do whatever I want!" We heard and obnoxious voice yell. We both looked at each other. "The witch is on her broomstick." Youngjae mumbled under his breath. It was Lexie. She opened the door and looked at Daehyun and Minhee. "You're still caring for her!?!?! She is supposed to be dead!!" She said yelling at him, and hitting him hard with a pillow. He wasn't waking up, as usual. We saw a small figure sit up. Minhee is awake?!?! She looked angry. She stood up, and punched Lexie in the face. Lexie fell on the ground, and Minhee dragged her out of the room by her hair. We walked out and followed her. She threw Lexie in the living room, and we heard Zelo say, "Noona!!" Lexie stood up and tried to punch her. Minhee kicked her in the face, and grabbed a glass from the cabinet. While Lexie was on the floor, She threw the glass trying to aim at her head, she missed by a inch, smashing the glass on the floor. She kicked Lexie out the door, and slammed it behind her. She was walking back to the room, but she kind of fainted when she reached the door. We called in the doctor and Daehyun woke up. The doctor said she used all of her energy during the fight. She needs to rest more. I didn't know a tiny little body had so much fight inside. She's very curious to me. 

 

 

DAEHYUN'S POV

 

After Minhee woke up, she went back to sleep for another three days. She still hasn't moved, and Lexie has been coming by for the past three days just to annoy me. I know I can't hit a girl, so I wish Minhee was awake so she can beat her up again. While she was in bed, I sat in a chair and held her hand. "I wish you were awake so I could kiss you again." I said softly. I knew she couldn't hear me. Then it hit me, what if I kissed her and she woke up? I bent over her and pecked her on the lips, but she didn't wake up. Guess I was wrong. The next day, I hung out in the room. We talked and ate in the room. We laughed and played cards together. While we were playing a game of cards, Youngjae said, "I was thinking, If she was sick, and she was sleeping for like, five days straight, you know in the sleeping beauty story...how she wakes up from the prince dude kissing her..." He said. "Tried it, didn't work." I said to him looking at my cards. "But did you kiss her for real?" He asked me. "Well, now that I think about it....not really." I said thinking. "Ok, but this time kiss her for real. I will be waiting outside when you are done." He said walking out. "And don't look at my cards!" He said closing the door. I sat on the bed infront of her, and leaned closer to her. I kissed her, and I felt her kissing back. While I was kissing her, I opened my eyes, and felt her wrapping her arms around my neck. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her one last time. We parted and I said, "Well hello sleepy head. Do you know what DAY it is?" I said mocking her. "Are you mocking me?" She said smiling. She froze and looked at me. She looked like she spaced out. I waved my hands in her face, and said, "You Ok?" 

"I'm hungry." She said. "How long was I napping?" She said in curiosity. "Five......" I said. "Hours?!?!" She said widening her eyes. "Nope." I said shaking my head. "Minutes?" She asked. "Not even close." I said. "Can you just tell me how long I've been sleeping please?" She sounded annoyed. "Five days." I said to her. She looked at her fists and said, "Ow." she said looking at it. "I had a dream I beat up Lexie." She said. "I wish I could tell that is was a dream." I said to her. "Oh. So it was real?" She asked. "Yes." I said. 

"I'm hungry." She said again. "What do you want to eat?" I asked her. "Ramen...wait, Kimchi.....wait, cheesecake....I don't know. How about some ramen?" She said. I giggled at her, she was kind of funny. "Ok. I'll make some ramen." I said walking out to the kitchen. "Baby, can I get some water?" She asked me streatching. I made her a glass of water, and drank a little bit to see if it was safe enough to drink. "Is she awake?" Youngjae asked. "No comment." I said to him. I gave her the water and started cooking. 

 

(YOU) MINHEE'S POV

While I was waiting for my ramen, I noticed playing cards on the floor. Somebody was playing a game. I figured Youngjae and Daehyun were playing. I looked at Youngjae's cards and tried to see how Daehyun could win. I rigged the game. Daehyun came out with the ramen, while I was trying to set up the cards. "Look who's cheating." He said smiling. "Ok, so he has a king, ace, and a four. in the stack, I set up a Queen, a Jack, and 2 Aces." I said showing him. "Ok." He said sitting down on the floor. Youngjae walked in andsaid, "Good morning." I told him that I didn't want anybody else to know that I was awake yet. I sat on the bed indian style and ate my ramen, while watching them play. "I win!" Daehyun said slamming his cards on the floor. Youngjae froze, and looked at the stack. He looked at Daehyun's cards and looked at his. Youngjae pointed at me, and said, "You little cheater!" "But, how did you know it was me?" I said to him, putting my bowl of ramen on the night stand. "Because. I put the stack of cards in a specific order. And I know that Daehyun didn't rig the game, because Daehyun and his rough hands always bend the cards, you have very light, delicate hands, and while he was cooking ramen, you were the only one in the room." He said. "I asked a question, I didn't ask for sherlock." I said sarcastically. "But you know I'm right. I even overheard Daehyun calling you a cheater." He said smiling. "Nosy." Daehyun said to him smiling. "I won fair and square. Since I had nothing to do with this situation, I only think that it is fair to let the innocent win." He said crossing his arms. The three of us sounded like kids debating over a card game....that is OVER. "Are we really doing this?" I said laughing. "I don't know." Youngjae said. "Well I still won." Daehyun said childishlly. "Nuh-uh!" Youngjae said. "Yeah-huh!" Daehyun said to him. "And I am younger than the both of them." I said under my breath. "Heard that." Daehyun said. "Whatever." I said making a face. He made a face back, and I stuck my tongue out at him. "Ok, kids stop it." Daehyun and I looked at each other, and we both stuck our tongues out at Youngjae. He stuck his tongue out at us, and I threw a pillow at his head. "Hey! Umma, she threw a pillow at me!" He whined. He threw the pillow at me, and I said, "Umma, Jae-Jae hit me!" I said like a little girl. "Appa! Help me!" I said whining to Daehyun. "Jae, got to your room!" He said. "I am in my room." He said. "Aw, Jae-jae is talking back." I said.  "Then, go to your side of the room!" He said to him. "You mean where my laptop, phone, games, and other ENJOYABLE things are? Ok, I'm gonna go to my side of the room then." He said sarcastically. "If you two kids don't be quiet in there!!" Himchan said banging on the door. We all looked at each other, and started laughing. "We're so stupid." Daehyun said shaking his head. "Yeah." Youngjae said agreeing. "I know right." I said. It got quiet..... "Why is i t so quiet?" Youngjae asked. I sat down on the floor next to them, and said, "New game!!" We started a new game and We were all concentrated. Daehyun tried to look at my cards, So I had to keep hiding them. "I win!!" I said slamming my cards on the floor face down. "Let's see your cards then!" Youngjae said. I flipped them over, and I had all 4 Kings, and 2 Aces. "Ha." I said teasing them. 

"Well, I will be right back." Youngjae said exiting the room. "Finally, we are alone." Daehyun said looking at me. He was carressing my thgh, and rested his head on my shoulder. He started kissing my shoulder, and I was trying to hide my face with the cards. I couldn't stop blushing. He stopped kissing my shoulder and started laughing. "Shutup." I said hitting his arm with the cards. I stood up, and took my empty bowl, and walked out of the room. It was really cold out there. I went to the kitchen and washed my bowl. I tried my hands, and realized it was quiet. I looked to my right to see everybody staring at me, except for Youngjae, he was doing whatever. "Noona's alive!!!!" Zelo said hugging me. Jongup joined in, and then everybody else. I walked back into the room to see Daehyun shirtless looking at the cards. I tried not to look at him, and I lied down on top of the bed. I had an idea on how to get him back. Since he was sitting on the floor against the side of the bed, I lied down on my stomach, Facing his back. I wrapped my arms around his neck, with my hands going lower down his abs, I started kissing his cheek. He turned his head and our lips met. He slipped his tongue in, and as usual, it drove me crazy. Jeez Dae, why are you so naughty?