Hiding

Ready, Set, Go!

(YOU) MINHEE'S POV

 

I woke up this morning, and washed up. I went to the kids' room and woek them up. Whiel they were gettign ready for school, I made them breakfast, and helped Minwoo with his studying for his test. I dropped the kids off and went to work. While I was working, Eli said to me in a hurry, "Excuse me, but may I leave early? It is a family emergency." "Oh yeah, I got you covered." I said approving. While running out he said, "Thank you!" I waved back at him and continued working. The shop was empty and I heard a voice say, "Hello! Minhee! Where are you?!?" It was my Uncle, I was afraid of him because of what he told me. *I wil get you like I got your parents." Is he the reason they are dead? I quietly slid out from under the car and hid in a corner near the open garage door. I was breathing heavily from fear, and everytime he would knock something down, I would flinch when it hit the floor. "Minhee! You can't hide forever!" He said laughing. Tears were forming in my eyes and I was covering my mouth so he wouldn't hear me. I was looking out the garage door to see if Daehyun was there. My shift was already over. I heard him coming closer. He was looking under the table next to be. He was about six inches away from me. I tried to calm down, then he left, or I thought he did. I felt a hand tightly grip my foot, and in a split second, it pulled me out of the corner. I let out a small scream, and he said smiling, "Found you." I tried to get away from him but he was too strong. He tied me up, and I was screaming Daehyun's name. But Nothing. He tied my mouth, and threw me into the trunk of his car. He slammed it shut and I was kicking the trunk door for it to break. With my mouth tied, I made faint screams. I felt the car come to a stop. I kicked the healight out while he was driving. I was crying and screaming of fear. I was able to untie my hands.  I untied my mouth and started yelling and screaming for Daehyun. I kept kicking the trunk, and I saw a man come closer. I didn't scream, I just started kicking the door. I had a bruise on my face, and my lip was busted, from when he was punching me in the face. I heard a car door close. I thought he was coming out. But he didn't even come cloer to me. I started kicking the door again with tears running down my face, and onto my neck. I could see outside when I kicked the headlight out. He was in some kind of parking lot, outside. I knew he was at some kind of store or something. 

I started kicking the door harder, and breathing heavily. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I saw a man come out of the store, he looked very familiar. I was banging on the trunk door to get his attention. He was walking this way. His car was parked right next to me. I started kicking harder on the door and I broke the lock. "Hello?" He said nervously. I knew who's voice that was. "Daehyun-ah!" I yelled kicking the door harder. He opened the trunk door, and said. "Minhee!" I isat up quickly and hugged him. I saw my Uncle walk out of the store. "Come on! We have to go!" I said getting out of the car. "Hey!" My Unlce said running towards the car. Daehyun rushed me into his car, and we drove away. He drove me to his apartment and he sat me down. "What happened THIS time?" Youngjae said sarcastically. Daehyun looked at me and I gave him a face telling him, that it was okay to tell them. "Well?" Zelo said. Daehhyun was still quiet. "Well, a few weeks ago, Something happened with me and my Uncle. And now things are happening." I said to them. "I don't get it." Jongup said trying to understand. "Of course you don't." I mumbled under my breath, Daehyun chuckled when he heard me. "Noona, a few weeks ago, you weren't here, and neither was Daehyun....What happened?" He asked me. I looked at Daehyun and I took a deep breath. I lifted the shirt for them to see my bandages. The was a blood mark on the bandage, that was where the wound was. "Why, do you have that?" Yongguk asked. "It isn't that obvious?" I mumbled under my breath. Daehyun chuckled again. I had a feeling that Yongguk already knows but wants to ask questions anyway. It became irritating. "Look, if you already know just tell them yourself." I said to him pulling down my shirt. "Well, a few weeks ago, her Uncle, stabbed her with a knife. Know he is trying to 'finish' her like he did with her parents. Happy now, that you guys know?" He said looking at them. "Please, just don't tell Taemin OR the kids." I said to them. "Noona, what happened woth your glasses, you aren't wearing them." Jonup asked. "I'm wearing contacts." I said to them. Daehyun brought out the first-aid kit and sat infront of me. He opened he kit and lifted my chin up so he could see my lips. He treated my lip, and asked me, "Would you like to stay here for the night?" I nodded. I told him that I needed to get some things from my apartment. He followed me to the door and he closed it. Before I could open my door, he hugged me. "I don't wanna see you in danger anymore." H whipered to me, hugging me tight. I hugged him back saying, "I don't know what to do anymore." I said with tears in my eyes. He wiped away my tears, and said, "I don't want to see you cry." I gave him a soft smile and he said, smiling, "There. That's the Minhee I know......" I went inside and packed some clothes and other things.

DAEHYUN'S POV

 

I saw her tears and I my heart was aching. I wiped her tears away and said to her, "I don't want to see you cry." I smiled just so she couldn't be sad. She gave me a soft smile and I said, "There. That's the Minhee I know...." She went into her apartment and closed the door. ".......And Love." I said under my breath. I walked into my apartment and flopped on my bed. Youngjae came in and sat on his bed. We shared a room together. He sat on his bed and asked me, "So you really like her huh?" 

"I don't know, But I don't like her, I love her." I sat to him sitting up. "Ask her out then! She isn't gonna be single forever man!" He said to him. "Yeah, but, what if she doesn't like me? I'm gonna look like an idiot." I said to him. "But, you don't know yet. Remeber what you always tell me about trying food? You don't know until you try." Youngjae said to me. "But she isn't food. She is better than food." I said to him. 

"Look, I know you are making excuses, but if you Love her that much, just ask her. Be A MAN!" He said to me. We heard Minhee come in. We knew because we heard Zelo say, "Noona! We can play games, watch movies, eat and sleep together! You are my bestfreind!" He said childish. She laughed and said, "Ok, but hold on one second." She said. Youngjae said, "She's all yours." He said smiling and walking out. Minhee walked in and sat on my bed. I noticed she changed her clothes. "Hi." She said smiling. "Hey." I said to her nervously. "I have to tell you something." We said in unison. "Uhm, you go first." She said smiling. "Well, I have been wondering........" I said rubbing the back of my neck. 

She looked at me in my eyes and held my hand. "Yes." She said softly. "But-" She cut me off saying, "If you wanted wanted to tell people you like me, choose the right people. Youngjae is kind of a blabber mouth." She said smiling. "I will be right back." I said smiling. I walked out and saw Youngjae. I threw a pillow at his head and said, "Yah! why'd you tell her!" Rubbing his head he said, "I thought you wouldn't say anything! She said yes right?" 

"Well, yeah." I said to him. "What are you guys talking about?" Himchan said smiling. "Nothing." I said glaring at him. "Well, your welcome?" Youngjae said to me. "Shutup." I said walking in. I walked in to my room to see Minhee laughing. "You heard that huh?" While she was smiling, she said, "Yeah." 

I sat down next to her, and her face was in her face. I gently moved it from her face, and I caught her blushing. "Jeez, I was only moving your hair." I said instagating her. "Shutup." She said smiling and pushed me down. I lied down on the back and she lied back next me. She was looking at the ceiling, while I was looking at her. I also noticed that she took her bandages off. "Stop staring." She said smiling. "Why?" I said to her smiling back. She looked at me and didn't say anything. I bought her something from the store, I was planning on giving it to her. I stood up and took out a locket with the first picture we took together inside of it. "Close you eyes." I said smiling. She closed her eyes and I put on the necklace. She opened her eyes and looked at it. She opened it and smiled. "You like it?" I asked her. "Yeah." She said looking at me. She kissed my cheek and I asked her, "Do you want to go out to dinner?" She said, "Yeah." She fixed my hair and we got our shoes on. I was going to take her to the Cheesecake Factory, near the movies. We got our shoes on, and before we could walk out the door, Yongguk asked, "Soooo, where are you two guys going?" He said smiling. "Nowhere." I said to him. Minhee was just watching the both of us. "Bring her back early okay?" Youngjae said. I heard Minhee giggle. We got into the car and I started driving. She was looking out the window, while I was watching her. I glanced at her a couple times and she said, "You're about to hit a car Daehyun." She said looking out the window. I moved the car and said, "No, there isn't!" 

"You would know, if you're eyes were ON THE ROAD." She said smiling at me. "You missed a turn." She said. "Nu-uh." I said playfully. She laughed and kept driving.  I parked the car, and we got out. She clinged to me as we walked into the restaurant. We sat down, and ordered our food. I sat across from her in the booth. After we ate, the waitress came by and asked, "Would you like dessert?" Minhee looked at me and smlied. "We will take two original cheesecakes." The waitress left and I smiled at her. "How did you know I loved that?" I asked her. 

She looked at me and said, "I didn't." I smiled back at her and said, "You really know your way around men huh?"

"I wouldn't say it like that." She said smiling. I moved from my seat and sat next to Minhee. "Why don't you call me Oppa?" I said to her. It was silent. All she did was smile at me. "Come on, tell me!" I said smiling at her. I leaned closer to her and put my hand on her thigh. "If you don't answer in five seconds, I will kiss you." I said smiling. She was still quiet. "5, 4, 3, 2...." Then I kissed her. I parted from her and she said, "You didn't even say one yet!" 

"Don't act like you didn't like it!" I said. She rolled her eyes and the waitress gave us our dessert. A smile lit up on my face. I finished my cheesecake before she did. "I'm still hungry." I said looking at her cheesecake. "Well, you aren't having any of mine!" She said smiling. "Wae?" I said complaining. She kept eating. I kept complaining. She looked at me and I noticed it was last bite. She smiled at me and said, "Well, this is the last bite. I should eat it myself." I looked at her sarcastically and she said, "OR I could give it to you." I smiled and she said, "Probably not." 

"Oh come on!" I said to her. "Ok." She fed me the last bite and there was cream on my cheek. She gently wiped it off with her finger, and put it in . "Yummy." She said looking at me. I kissed her and she said, "Even yummier." I smiled at her and we heard somebody say, "Minhee!" She looked over to see a man sitting down across the table. "How are you Minhee?" He asked smiling. I saw Minhee's smile fade away. "Why so blue? Where is that smile that you used to show me?" 

I looked at him and he looked at me saying, "Hi, my name is Kai, and why are you touching my girl?" 

"What are you talking about?" I asked him in confusion. "Meet my EX, Kai." Minhee said glaring at him. "My I get a water?" He asked the waitress. Whiel he was waiting for his water, he said, "I'm not your Ex, We were only taking a long break." He said. With my hand on her thigh, she crossed her legs tilting her head. She had an evil smirk on her face, it was starting to scare me, but she is kinds cute when she is mad. "What are you looking at me like that for? Aren't we still together?" He said smiling. "How stupid do you really think I am?" She said laughing. "I don't know. What are you talking about?" He said confused. "You really think I would forgive you? You are really funny aren't you?" She said smiling. "Uhm, We can go if you want." I said trying to avoid the situation. "You make women fall  in love with you, and do whatever you want them to, like some kind of...puppet. I should be sorry for not noticing it, You little son of a ." She said smiling. "Why, you go to hell!" He said to her. In a split secind, she snapped baxk at him saying, "You go first." She was REALLY mad. He was started to annoy me. I started glaring at him. "Why what beautiful locket you have, my I look at what's inside?" He said getting closer to her. Before he could touch her, I said, "Don't touch her." She moved closer to me and he said, "What do you think she is?" Kai said to me. "SHE has a name. And you better use it." I said to him. With Kai sitting next to her, he waitress gave him his water. He moved it closer to Minhee. "May you pass me my water?" He asked Minhee. She moved it closer to him, and he said, "Thank you." Before he could pick it up, she knocked it over, making the water spill all over him. "Your welcome." She said smiling evily. "Let's go." She said to me. We got up and he said, "You're gonna pay for this Minhee." She stopped and looked at him. She made a cruel smirk at him and said, "Cash or Credit?" I chuckled and little and he said, "Who are you laughing at?" 

"Looks like I'm laughing at you." I said smiling at him. We started walking and He grabbed Minhee's hand. She stopped and turned around. She kicked him in a place where no guy would want to be kicked. He was still standing, but in pain. I walked towards him, and gently pushed his head, making him fall to the ground. The waitress came over and she said, "He's paying." We walked away. While walking my arm was around her waist, pulling her closer to me. "I liek it when you're mad." I said playfully. "You learn to get use to it when you are dating me." She said smiling. We went home, and while we were walking inside the complex, we saw the guys walking downstairs. I had my arm around her waist, with her clinging to me. "Well, look who's back." Youngjae said crossing his arms. "Do you have any idea what time it is Sir? You had me worried sick about this Woman. She is vunerable out there without somebody." Youngjae said sitting on the couch. "Dude, it's like 9:3o, and who said I was vunerable!" Minhee said to him. 

"Hi Noona!" Zelo said hugging her. "Hey kiddo!" She says to him patting him on his head. She took off her shoes and flopped on my bed. "You know that's my bed right?"  I said to her. She looked at me and said, "Not anymore." She said smiling. 

MINHEE'S POV

I lied down on his bed and I noticed that my bandages felt tight. I went to his bathroom and took off my shirt, so I could unwrap it. I couldn't reach the back of the bandages, so I opened the door and went to him. "Can you unwrap this part?" I said to Daehyun. He nodded and unwrapped it for me. "Does it hurt?" He asked me while I was unwrapping the rest of the bandages. "No. it's just tight." I said to him. "Is it healed?" He asked me. "Yes." I said to him going into the bathroom to get my shirt. I felt warm arms wrap around my waist. "I didn't know you had tattoos." He said smiling. I had a butterfly on my lower back, a a big rose on the back of my right shoulder, and writing on the back of my left shoulder. "There are a lot of things you don't know about me." I said putting on my shirt. "What do you mean?" Daehyun said sitting down on his bed. "You will figure out soon." I said sitting next to him. "Noona!" I heard Zelo say through the door. "She's occupied!" Daehyun said. "What! No I'm not!" I said through the door. Daehyun locked his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. He was too strong for me so I couldn't escape. "She is now!" He said through the door. "That's not fair! Share Noona!" Zelo said walking away. I looked at him and said, "Really?" In a split secind, with Daehyun arms locked on me, and placed me on his lap. While I was sitting on top of him, he smiled at me. Now it was getting anooying. "Just kiss me already." I said. He kissed me again, and said, "Happy?" It was a sweet kiss, but it wasn't enough. "Nope." I said smiling. "Then why are you smiling?" 

"You said I was occupied. Did you not mean that?" I said to him biting my lip. He pulled me closer and kissed me again. This time he didn't part. He held me tighter, while I lightly tugged on his hair. We heard a knock on the door and I heard Jongup say, "Hey Noona, somebody is here for you." We parted and looked at each other. I fix my hair and we both walked out. I saw Yongguk on the floor and talking to Kai. "Oh, Minhee, How are you!!" He said smiling. I looked at Daehyun and went towards him. "Oppa, don't talk to him." I said to Yongguk. "Oh, So you call me Oppa now?" Kai said smiling. "Not in a million years." I said to him. I told him to come to my apartment. He followed me to the living room where Taemin and the kids were playing. I told them to go upstairs. I sat on the couch and Kai sat on the couch across from me. "How did you find me?" I asked him. I knew the kids and Taemin were hiding on the stairs listening. "I will only you one more time, How did you find me!" I said to him. "Look, that doesn't matter right now. All that matters, is you." He said sitting next to me. He started carressing my back and his hand went under my shirt. I grabbed his hand and pushed him off of me. "Touch me again and I will end you." I said warning him. He grabbed my hand and I punched his nose, making it bleed. He was standing back up, holding his nose. He tried to hit me but I kicked him into the coffee table, with his body breaking it into peices. He tried getting up. I saw the kids run out to Daehyun's apartment. I grabbed an empty beer bottle from the trash, and bang ed on Kai's head, breaking it into peices, knocking him out. His head was bleeding. My hand was bleeding from the broken glass so I washed the blood from my hands and looked at it. It was a very small cut, and it didn't really hurt. I cleaned up the floor and dragged Kai out of the door. While I was dragging him out, I heard the kids say, "Noona is being scary! I think she's gonna kill him! You have to see!" 

"Minhee? Killing people? Not my girlfreind." I heard Daehyun say, he sounded unconvinced. "What do you mean by 'girlfreind'? I heard Taemin ask. "You didn't even ask me!" He said. 

"Can I please date your older sister, who is old enough to make her own decisions?" Daehyun said sarcastically. I giggled while I was trying to drag him out. Kai was heavier than I thought, so it took longer than I expected. "Yes you may." Taemin said. "I really think you should chek up on Minhee. She looks really mad." Minwoo said. "Ok." I heard somebody coming to the door. "No no no no no." I said before the door opened. Daehyun opened the door and saw how I was struggling on trying to drag Kai out. He sighed and said, "Is this one of the things I don't know about you?" He said helping me. "Kinda." I said to him.

"How did you  manage to do this much damage?" He asked me. "You will figure it out later." I told him. He hid the body and waited for him to wake up. "I think I broke his nose." I said looking at his nose. "I think you did." He said looking at his nose. I kicked his leg and he woke up. I bent down to him and said softly, "Don't you ever let me see you again." Daehyun and I walked into the apartment and I sat down on the couch to see the kids and Taemin freaking out. "Guys, calm down. You can go to the apartment now." I said to them. "But what about the broken coffee table?" Amber said. "Broken coffee table?" Daehyun said looking at me. 

I went into Daehyun's room and started changing into my pajamas. Today had been a long day. 

DAEHYUN'S POV

 

Minhee went into my room and I was curious to know more about her. While everybody was laughing and talking and playing around, I sat on the couch next to Taemin and asked him, "Can you explain why Minhee, is so violent sometimes?"