Ex (Mature for language)

Ready, Set, Go!

(YOU) MINHEE'S POV

 

I woke up this morning and noticed that I don't have practice until Thursday. The whole day we just relaxed. Today, Daehyun was being extra sweet. So while he was napping, I went out and bought some cheesecake. I came back with the cheesecake and put it in the fridge. I put a note on saying, Surprise! Enjoy! Love, Minhee. I waited for him to wake up. He woke up and walked out of his room. "Well, hello sleepy head. Do you know what time it is? It is 9:30pm." I said teasing him. "I'm hungry." He said. "Look in the fridge." I said to him. He opened it and took out the cheesescake. A smile lit up on his face. "Your welcome." I said to him smiling. He took a slice of chessecake and he sat next to me. He started eating it. He fed me the last bite. I swallowed it and kissed him. "EW, not infront of the kids!" Himchan said. "Whatever."  I said to him. "You never share your cheesecake with me Daehyunnie!" I  heard an obnoxious woman's voice. "How do you get in here?!? How did she get in here?!?" Youngjae said. I looked at Daehyun's face and he was pissed. I had a feeling she was his ex. She did look like a . "Minhee, meet Lexie, my ex." Daehyun said. "Oh, that?" I said to him. "You still haven't answered my question Daehyunnie!" She said sitting down. "Stop calling me that!" He yelled at her. She was surprised at him. I patted his head and smiled. "That's my boy." I said softly. "Why are you touching him?" She said. "Why are you here?" I asked her. 

"For Daehyun." She said to me. "Oh wait, THIS girl is the you told me about?" I said to Daehyun. He giggled a little and so did the guys. 

"Would you like some water?" I asked her getting myself a glass. I started drinking it and I sat down on the floor. Daehyun sat next to me, clinging to me. "Why are you clinging to her and not me?!?" She said whining. "You dated THIS girl?"I said to him. "I know, I'm just as surprised as you are." He said. Everybody was staring at the conversation I was having with her. "How come you gave her a necklace and not me?" She complained. "I don't love s." He said to her. I started laughing. "Who are you laughing at?" She said to me. "You." I said to her. I heard the guys trying to hold in their laughs. 

"!" She said to me. I snapped back at her saying, "." 

"That's my girl!" Yongguk said smiling. "Unlike some girls, I would kill for Daehyun." She said. "Did you say that when you were having with other men?" I asked her. "Whatever you little !" 

"e." I said to her. "I don't get paid!" She said to me. "Why? Are you that bad?" I asked her. She stood up saying, "I'm older than you so that means I can beat you up!" I stood up saying, "Aww, my Unnie thinks she can beat me." I said teasing her. Everybody laughed. "Look, He's mine now, so you better get lost you little !" I said to her. "I will hurt you so bad!" She said to me. "You are on unwanted property, so that means I could call the police and have either one of us arrested." I said. "Why would you get arrested?" Daehyun asked me.

"Accidents happen all the time, don't they baby?" I said smiling. "Yup." He said nodding. She walked into the kitchen and grabbed a big kitchen knife. "I can kill you with this!" She said holding the tip of it on my chest. "Nope. Baaaad Idea. She will kill you first." Jongup said nodding his head. "You don't know that!" She yelled at him. I had a gun under my shirt. I was going to shoot blanks at her. (For those who don't know what a blank is, it is when you fire a gun, but only sound comes out.) I put my hand behind my back holding the handle of the gun. "What she doesn't know, is that I probably have a gun behind my back and I could shoot her on the spot." I said smiling. "You're lying!" She said to me. 

"Try me." I said smiling. She was about to stab me a I aimed the gun at her. She dropped the knife and looked at Daehyun in fear. Daehyun really didn't care. He knew the gun was empty anyway. I shot the blanks at her and she fell on the ground like she was shot. She sat up and I said, "Ever heard of a 'blank shot'?" I said smiling. We started laughing. We heard a knock on the door and Jongup answered it. "Really, you?!?" I said to him. Kai was at the door and he looked angry. "What could you possible want now?!?" I said to him. The girl stood up and said, "I'm leaving!" 

"Don't let the door bang you on the way out!" I said as she walked away. She slammed the door and I took a deep breath. "I'm still here!" Kai said reminding me. "What is this?!? National Ex pisses you off Day?!?" I said, very annoyed. He picked up the knife from the floor. "Dude, what are you doing here? If you wanted to get your kicked AGAIN, could you at least call first?" I asked him. He didn't anwer. Now he was just annoying me. "What do you want?" I asked him sitting down on the couch. "I want you." He said. "Well, you're too late for that! She's mine!" Daehyun said. "I looked at him and smiled. "But I love you." He said to me with tears forming. "And you think tears would make up for it? Hell no." I said to him. 

"You didn't love me when you were having with that girl that night." I said to him. He stood up and said, "You almost killed me! That was your job! And you want to tell me I don't love you!" He said. 

"It was a job I should have finished years ago. You should be happy I spared your life that night! I could finish it right now if I wanted to." I said struggling to fight back my tears. "I had to suffer because you weren't dead that night!" I said to him with tears forming. The rest of the guys went into Himchan's room, while Daehyun stayed with me. I filled up my gun with one bullet and put it behind my back. Kai tried to grab my wrist but I moved it away from him. It made him mad. "Look, I was young and stupind ok!" He said to me. "You weren't young and stupid when you forced me to have with you! You weren't stupid when you were having with other girls were you!" I said to him in tears. I tried to touch me put I freaked out and aimed my gun at his forehead, and Daehyun aimed his at his heart. Where did he get a gun from? "I promise you I will not miss." I said to him. He ran out and slammed the door behind him. We put our guns down and he showed me is case, "Empty." He said looking at me. I took out the bullet and showed my case, "Yours was empty too?" He said. I tossed him the bullet. "So you were really gonna do it huh?" He asked me. "I don't know." I said to him. He hugged me and Yongguk asked through the door, "Is it safe now!" "Yeah!" Daehyun said. They all piled out of the door and Zelo said, "Noona, you should rest, it's been a long night." He said to me. "Ok." I said walking into Daehyun's room. I put my gun in the drawer of his night stand. I had practice tomorrow. I changed and sat on Daehyun's bed. I couldn't sleep. He sat next to me and I rest my head on his shoulder. In a split second, he held me in his arms. I fell asleep resting my head on his bare chast, with his warm muscular arm wrapped around me.