The Harsh Truth

Ready, Set, Go!

DAEHYUN'S POV

 

I was curious about Minhee. I sat next to Taemin and wanted to ask him about her, since they are siblings. "Taemin, can you tell me more about Minhee? Why is she violent?" I asked him. 

"What is there to know? Well, I did get mad at her once when she didn't tell me about her being a trainee for TSEntertainement." He said. 

"For how long?" I asked him. She can sing? "Uhm, for 3 years. She is going to debut in about a month or so." Taemin said. "Anyway, what was her past lik, I already know about her childhood, but why is she so violent?" I asked him. "Well, It started when she was hiding herself from people, until she met Kai. She thought she had love for him. She was happy and she would always smile. Until One day, He forced her into doing something she wasn't ready for, and they got into a big argument. She found out he was having with other girls, and she dumped him. She was sad, and hurt. Until she found out about street racing, and fighting. She would sleep all day, and would be in the streets all night. She was known as the first 'FEMALE LEGEND' in the streets. When somebody needed help, they would call her. She would do that just to earn money to take care of me and pay bills. She would always coem back early in the morning all bruised up. She knew about how to use guns, and she was doing all kinds of dirty work for different people. She was killing people, but I tried to stop her. Kai tried to take her back, but she refused. She was almost beat to death by him, but she escaped. One night, Kai came in, and she freaked out, she aimed the gun at him and almost shot him. He ran. I haven't seen him since. I was able to convince her to come here and have a better life now." He said. "Wow, Just almost exactly like my past." I said to him. "Really? Noona always told me that if they knew about her past, they wouldn't love her, so whoever would ask, she would always change it. You're pretty lucky, she normally hides around people that she first met, but with you, she opened up fast. I like seeing her happy, please don't take that away." He said to me. 

"It's okay, your sister will always be safe with me." I said smiling. "Noona, I'm sorry, I didn't know you didn't want me to tell him." I heard Taemin say. I turned around, to see Minhee with tears in her eyes. "It's okay, he needs to know." She said walking into my room. I followed her and she was sitting on my bed wiping her tears. I lied down on the bed, with my head on her lap. I wiped her tears. "I know how you feel." I said to her. 

"No you don't." she said to me. "Yeah, I kinda do. I would always work all day and at night, I would be at the streets, racing and fighting. I did dirty work for gangs, and one day, after work, I wanted to stop by the house, andI caught her having with some dude. She told me she has having with people since I was gone all the time. She apologized, and she thought that we were still together. I refused and she dumped me. I found out that gangs were using me for dirty work, and they held me responsible for people's deaths, people were after me. Everything was crashing down, so I decided to quit from it. I haven't been in the streets for two years now." I said to her. 

"There is a reason why I had to take a break from it all." She said to me. "One night, two men called me up, the wanted me to kill somebody for them. I agreed, I asked for a name, but instead I was given an address. I went to the address and tried to open the door. It was locked so I kicked the door down. I walked in the my gun up, and checked the rooms, there was a woman in the bed, and I just ignored her. I went to the living room, and I turned around. There was a man swinging punches at me, and I swung back, he fell on the ground, and aimed my gun at him. I saw his face, and I knew that I was about to kill Kai, I figured out he was having with other women, and I dumped him. I knew I wasn't able to kill him, so I walked away. They noticed I didn't finish the job I was given, so they tortured me, I got scared and didn't know what to do. I shot them and I ran, Taemin convinced me to move to Seoul, and I thought it would be a good Idea. I didn't know he would be here, now I regret sparing his life." She said in tears. I wiped them away and we heard somebody say, "Well, I'm gonna have a badass sister huh?" We looked over to see Youngjae sitting on his bed listening the whole time. I smiled at him and said, "I guess." Daehyun closed his eyes, and I traced his plump lips with my finger. "Oh yeah, you never told me you were a Trainee for TS. AND you never told me you could sing." I said to her. "AND you never told me you were debuting in about a month." I said crossing my arms. "Really?!?" Youngjae said smiling.

"Wait, are you going to perform on June 28? Because that's when SHINee, f(x), INFINITE, B1A4, aaaaannnd, B.A.P are performing!!" Youngjae said. "Same place right?" I asked. I nodded. "What is your group called?" I asked her. She smiled and said, "I'm solo. I don't like those girly high-pitched sound groups." She said to me. "What is your stage name then?" I asked her. "Ailee. I have to go to sleep. I have practice tomorrow at the studio and I'm getting my hair done...." She said sighing. She lied down but we talked all night. It's nice to meet somebody like you, but with differences.