Practice

Ready, Set, Go!

DAEHYUN'S POV

 

I woke up this morning to see Minhee clinging to me. She looks like a baby when she is sleeping. We had practice today. I tapped her shoulder and said, "Wake up or we are going to be late." I whispered. She sat up and yawned. She got up and washed up. She got dressed. She wore shorts, a t-shirt, and a hoodie. I tried waking up Youngjae by yelling in his ear, "GET UP!!!" She flinched when I yelled at him. "Scared you huh?" I said smiling. "Whatever." She said walking to Zelo and Jongup's room. She got them up fast. They got dressed and made them breakfast. "Noona, where are you going?" Zelo said in a tired voice. "You'll see." She said smiling. She woke everybody up and tey got dressed. I got dressed and we got into a van. We went to the studio building with Minhee. "Noona, are you going to watch us practice?" Zelo asked. "No." She said smiling. "Hey, Minhee, over here!" I saw a stylist calling her name. "Bye guys!" She said smiling and waving. I waved back smiling. "What's going on?" Zelo asked. "You'll see." I said smiling. "Is that ALL people have to say today?!?" He asked. 

(YOU) MINHEE'S POV

 

I went over to the stylist to get my hair done. She dyed my hair red. I went over to the dance studio and I met the choreagrapher, and the other dancer. I took off my hoodie, and I learned the dance. I was learning the dance to my new song, U&I. The stylist happens to be an old freind of mine, so it was nice to have her to be my stylist. She came out and told me that we have to go to the stage and practice with the other bands. We went to the stage area and we went backstage. The stylists gave me some clothes and shoes to put on. I had a black romper (I think it was a romper...it looked like one. If you want to know what I mean, you can watch the music video, U&I with black longsleeves and black boots....at the 1:08 second mark.) With black lace longsleeves, and black boots. I changed into them and I walked out. "You look so pretty!" She said to me. She did my make-up, and she set up my headphone mic. I met B1A4, and Boyfreind. I tried to avoid B.A.P, and I stayed with SHINee. "Ailee, you are up next." A man said. I walked on stage, and the music started. I was singing and dancing with the other dancers. Once it was done, I went backstage to get some water. Backstage, I watched Shinee and B.A.P practice. When they game backstage, I heard somebody say, "She sure is pretty." 

"Hyung, you're dating already! You can't say that!" I knew it was Zelo talking. I was next to practice on stage again. I saw Taemin talking to them. "What are you talking about Zelo, Noona is right there." He said pointing to me. They looked at me as I walked y and went on the stage. I noticed that they were watching me practice. After I was done, I went to get some water. "What's with the red hair?" I heard somebody say biehind me. I turn around and Daehyun was holding some of my hair, looking at it. "Well, hello to you to." I said smiling. "Hey, Ailee, we have one more outfit for you!" My stylist said to me. "Bye bye." I said patting Daehyun's head and smiling. I changed into an outfit wih, (It's the outfit in the music video U&I, and the 2:04 second mark.) White heels, black shorts, and a black and white printed top, with a gold belt, and gold bracelet. After I changed, I went to a smaller stage to practice the dance. After, I did the dance with the song. 

I guess it wasn't that hard to dance in heels. Once I was done, I went backstage, and sat down. I drank some water and hung out with the dancers. We laughed and talked. Once practice was over, I changed back into my regular clothes, and we went home. I went home, and took a shower. I changed my clothes, and took a nap with Daehyun. I woke up later and saw Taemin in the living room. "Where are the kids?" I asked him. 

"Oh, Zelo, Jongup, and Youngjae took them to get ice cream and go shopping. And Himchan and Yongguk went out to go eat. And I am waiting for eveybody elses,We're going back to the dorm." He said smiling. "Ok" I said. Now that Daehyun and I are going to be alone, I wanted to make some dinner, but when I went into the kitchen, I saw dinner on the counter with a note saying, "EAT WELL BABY! GOOD JOB TODAY!! LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER!! ~DAEHYUNNIE!! <3" I smiled and grabbed myself a plate of food. I sat on the floor and watched t.v. I ate some food, and it was sooooo good. How can he cook better than me??