Jealousy

Ready, Set, Go!

(YOU) MINHEE'S POV

 

While I was waiting for Daehyun to wake up, I changed into my pajamas. I watched some more t.v., and Daehyun walked out. "Well, now you're awake, I was getting bored of waiting for you." I said teasing him. "Good morning to you to." He said sitting next to me. "Dude, it's night time." I said to him. He lied down, with his head on my lap. "Umma, I'm tired." He whined. "I'm not your mom, I'm your girlfriend." I said tapping his nose gently with my finger. I traced his plump, perfect lips, and admiring his features. He was nibbling on my finger saying, "I'm hungry." 

"Of course you are." I said to him. I had an Idea. "How about a game?" I said. "Do I get food?" He asked opening his eyes. "Yes, I ask you questions about me, and each question you get right, I feed you a peice of cheesecake." I said smiling. He quickly sat up, and I got out a slice of strawberry cheesecake. I sat down infront of him, and said, "Are you ready?" He nodded his head, and I said, "Ok, What is my favorite color?" I asked him. "Hmmm, Blue." He said, confidently. I fed him a spoonful of cheesecake, and said, "Where am I from?"  "Busan!" He said smiling. I fed him another peice. I heard my phoen ring and set the plate down. "Hold on, I will be right back, And don't eat any!" I said to him going to my phone. After the short phone call, I come back to see the plate finished. "Daehyun-ah!! I told you not to eat any!!!" I said to him. "You didn't say what I couldn't eat." He said smiling. "Really? I'm pretty sure you know what I was talking about." I said crossing my arms. To get him back, I remember Youngjae telling me that he has home videos of himself as a child under his bed. I stood up and quickly grabbed a tape. I put it behind my back, and walked out. "What are you holding?" He asked me suspisciously. "Nothing." I said walking into the kitchen. "Are you getting more food?!?" I asked excitedly. "Nope." I said shaking my head. "What's behind your back?" He asked me. I raised the tape in the air, and he said, "Yah!! Where did you find that?!?" He said running up to me. I ran away from him so he wouldn't catch me. We were running around the big apartment like little kids playing tag. He caught me on the couch and he lied on top of me. "Where did you find those?!?!" He said taking the tape away from me. "You're freind Youngjae can really tell me a lot." I said to him smiling. "I'm gonna kill him when he gets back." He said under his breath. "All this running makes me tired." He said complaining. "You're always tired." I said to him. "Well, at least I won the game." He said smiling. 

"Not quite. You still have to answer one more question." I said to him. This question, I was really curious about his answer. "When I was little, My parents never told me, or have ever celebrated my birthday. For the past......16 years, I have always thought my birthday was on what date?" I said to him. I really wanted to know. "Well, That's messed up, but anyways.........I think it would beeeeee, May 28?" He said doubting his answer. 

Huh, he got it right? "Well, You got it right." I said surprised. "See, I told you I won! But since I got this question right, and there isn't any cheesecake...What do I get?" He said looking at me. I knew exactly what he wanted. "Guess." I said. "Waeee~~" He said. "This is a special reward, so think about." I said. He hugged me tighter with his head on my chest saying, "So, much thinking." He whined. "Come on, answer or you won't get it." I said to him. "5, 4, 3, 2-" I was interrupted when Daehyun kissed me. I kissed him back and I guess it turned into our own little "Make-out session". I cracked my lips open and he slipped his tongue in. With his tongue exploring my mouth, we heard an annoying voice say, "How come you never do that with me Daehyun!!" How the hell did she get in here?!?!?!?! Daehyun and I looked at each other, and she said, "Jung Daehyun!! Don't ignore me!!" She said. "For the last time!! Your ity is NOT in this apartment!" I said to her. "!!" She said to me. "!" I said to her back. "Are you just gonna sit there and let her call me that?!?" She said to Daehyun. "Yup...Pretty much."He said nodding his head. 

"Well, do you at least know what day it is?!?!?" She said. "The Day where you get out of this apartment?" Daehyun said sarcastically. "It's my birthday!! You didn't even buy me a present!!" She said whining. "What could you possibly want?!? Some condoms?!?!?!" I asked her. Daehyun took a deep breath and stood up. He opened the door and picked her up bridal style. He dropped her hard on the floor outside and slammed the door. He made sure he locked it. "Hey!! You can do that to a woman!!!!" She said banging on the door. "That's my boy." I said patting his head, and kissing his forhead. She was still banging on the door. I opened the door to see her with a man. "Is this your girlfreind?" I asked him. "Yes." He said nodding his head. "Should I mention that a couple nights ago, she was having with other men, and She had with some dude like a day or two ago." I told him. "You did what?!? I to think I loved you." He said to her letting her go. "It's over." He said. "No, wait, I can explain. Just please don't leave." She said grabbing his hand. He snatched his hand away and walked away, and she looked at me. "You see what you did?!?! He was the man of my dreams and you just-" She said yelling at me. I interrupted her by slamming the door in her face and locking it. "Well, she really knows how to ruin the night." I said sitting on the couch. Daehyun was to busy laughing. He sat next to me and said, "It's not completetly ruined." He said looking at me with his chin on my shoulder. I lightly brushed his head off of my shoulder rolling my eyes. "Minhee." He said calling my name. I looked over at him and his lips slammed into mine. We continued kissing each other until we heard Youngjae say, "Yah!!!! Get.Away.From.The.Door.....NOW!!" He sounded irratated. We parted and I asked, "Is she still here?" 

"Doesn't matter." He said kissing me again. He slipped in his tongue, and it drove me crazy. "Don't push me!!" We overheard Lexie yell to them through the door. In a quick move, he picked me up, and sat me on his lap, without parting. We heard the door unlock, and we heard Zelo say, "Ew Noona!!!" 

"Why are you kissing my Daehyunnie?!?!" She said whining. Without parting, I put up my middle finger at her. "Daehyun-ah, You're just gonna sit there and kiss her like that?!?!?!" She said whining. "I think I'm gonna be sick." I heard Jongup and Zelo say running to their room. "So am I." I heard Youngjae say running to his room. Everybody else went to their room and Lexie was just standing there. Without parting, he lied me down, with him between my legs, with his hand on my thigh. His plump lips traveling from my lips to my neck, she whined, "Are you just gonna feel around her?!?!" She was about to hit him in the head, and I caught her wrist, gripping it tight. "Hey!! Get off of me!! That's hurts!!" She said trying to escape from my grip. The more she tried, the tighter my grip was. I have never seen Daehyun so wild and naughty before.....I kinda like it. I think he was doing it to make her upset. She left and slammed the door behind her, but Daehyun was still continuing. Well, now I know that he isn't trying to make her jealous, but it kind of feels good. When they heard the door slammed, they came out and Youngjae said, "Ok, Stop with the lovey-dovey stuff, and let's all hang out TOGETHER."He said seperating the both he us. I sat up and Daehyun sat on the other side of the couch mumbling to himself, "This is so not fair. I can't even kiss her infront of people." I noticed him glancing at me, and He was about to move closer to me. Before he could move, Himchan sat in the middle of the couch. Daehyun looked away steaming off. I giggled thinking, *He's so cute when he's mad.* Daehyun stood up and went to his room, leaving the door open. Yongguk walked to his room door, and said, "You forgot something."  He walked back out and carried me bridal style into his room. "Woah, where am I gonna sleep then?!?!" Youngjae said as he closed the door. "The couch." He said lying down on top of me. He rested his head on my chest, and he said, "So tired." I ran my fingers through his hair, saying, "You weren't tired a minute ago." I said smiling. "It's not you didn't love it." He said smiling. "Shutup." I said to him. "You know you did, you didn't even stop me. I was trying to see how far I could go without you stopping me." He said smiling. "Then why you were you mumbling earlier?" I asked him. He didn't answer, but all he did was bury his face in my chest. "I didn't you answer me." I said to him smiling. He said something but I couldn't hear what he was saying since he buried his head in my chest. "I didn't hear you." I said playfully. "I said, does it matter." He said looking at me. "Fine then, I just won't kiss you anymore." I said playfully. "No, that's not what I meant!" He said like a child trying to explain something to their parents. "I know." I said giggling. "So, can I have a kiss now?" He asked me. "Let me think about it...." I said to him smiling. Everytime I kiss him once, I want more. "Wae~~~" He said complaining. "Ok, but only one." I pecked him on the lips and he pouted. "What's with the face?" I asked him. "That's was even a real kiss." He said looking away. "Yes it wa-" I was interrupted when Daehyun slammed his lips into mine. 

His perfect plump lips against mine, and his tongue exploring my mouth. I know I said only one kiss, but I wanted more. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and it turned into a mini "Make-out session." I wanted to stop but something told not to. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. He hugged me tighter, and kissed me one last time. We parted and he said, "That was a real kiss." He said, impressed with himself. "Whatever." I said to him. "You kissed me more than once." I said to him. "How would you know? Wouldn't you have said anything if I kissed you more than once?" He said crossing his arms. Now I wish I was kissing him so he wasn't talking right now. I quickly kissed him one last time.......Or maybe not. While we were kissing, Youngjae opened the door and walked in. He tried to ignore us, but he said, "Could you PLEASE not do it in THIS ROOM??" He said sitting on his bed. We parted and said under our breath, "Good way to ruin the mood." We said in unison. We looked back at each other and giggled. "I'm gonna get some water."He said. I followed him. Lexie was still here. Are you freaking kidding me. When she saw Daehyun, she walked away from an un-touched glass of water. I looked at her and she was expecting him to drink it. He picked up the glass and she had a smirk on her face. I snatched the glass away from him and said, "Don't drink that." I looked at her and her smirk was gone. I looked at Daehyun and drank the water. I got dizzy, and my stomach started to hurt. My throat was dry, and I was coughing. I dropped the glass and I fell on the floor. "Minhee!" Daehyun said trying to pick me up. "That glass was meant for him to drink!! You should have been the one on the floor." She said walking out. "You poisined her?!?!" He said. My eyes were already closed. I could only hear. "Hyung, call a doctor!" Daehyun yelled. I felt him pick me up bridal style, and lie me down on the bed. "Minhee!! Minhee please wake up!!!" He said to me. What's happening?