Moody

Ready, Set, Go!

(YOU) MINHEE'S POV

 

Later that night, we watched movies, and talked all night. Daehyun carried me to the bedroom, and lied me down on the bed. He lied down on top of me with his head on my chest. I heard somebody come in the room the next morning. "Yah!!!! Why are you still with her?!?!" Lexie yelled. Are you freaking kidding me?!?! I'm not going to put up with her today, because I'm on my period. If I get to mad, I'm gonna kill her. She smacked Daehyun's head really hard. He started rubbing his head. I rubbed the spot she hit softly and kissed it to make it feel better. He buried his face in my chest and hugged me tighter. She walked out of the room and slammed the door behind her. "Noona, can you beat her up again?!?!" Jongup said knocking on the door. "Ow!" Jongup said. I sat up and Gently placed Daehyun's head on a pillow. I kissed his forehead and walked out. "Hey, guys come out here! Noona's gonna beat Lexie up again." Jongup said smiling. "Wait, don't start yet!" Zelo said walking out. "Looks like you have an audience." Lexie said teasing me. "I want nothing to do with you today, so may you please go?" I asked her taking a deep breath. "Why?" She said. "Because, it is too early in the morning, and I am supposed to be asleep." I sadi crossing my arms. "Could you please come back later?" I asked her. "Fine. I will be back just so you know." She said making a face and leaving. I washed up and went back to sleep. Later on, I heard Daehyun trying to wake me up. We was shaking me saying, "Minhee-ah, wake up!" I noticed that I wasn't hugging Daehyun in my sleep...I was hugging the pillow. "Wake up, and I'm not a pillow so stop hugging it!" He said laughing. "Leave me alone." I said burrying my face in the pillow. "Jeez, my head still hurts." He said rubbing his head. I sat up against the headboard of the bed, and said, "Lemme see." He sat next to me and rested his head on my lap. "I told you guys I could get her to wake up." He said smiling. The rest of the guys were in the room too. "Shutup." I said going back to sleep. "Come on wake up, it's noon." He said shaking me. I shook my head and he said, "It's so hard waking girls up." he said under his breath. 

I didn't feel like doing anything, since I was on my period. I didn't want to get mad at him today, so I tried to stay calm. He started shaking me, and I said, "Get off of me." "Will you wake up?" He asked. I had an Idea, "Yes." I said nodding my head. He stood up and I stood up too. He walked out of the room and I closed it behind him. I went back into bed, and I heard Youngjae say, "Smarty." 

"Shutup." I said going back to bed. I heard the door open and Daehyun went back to bed with me. He was wide awake a second ago, what did he do, take some sleeping pills? He slpet with me in his arms. "Get off of me." I said frimly. I guess my mood swings are getting the best of me. He let me go and I quickly rested my head on his chest. I noticed his confusion. "You're being very weird today." He said. "Well, yeah, dude..can't you tell?" Youngjae said. "Tell what?" He asked sitting up. "Let her tell you." Youngjae said looking at me and smiling. I sat up and started glaring at him. I wanted to throw a frozen pillow at his head. "Tell me what?" Daehyun said looking at me. He looked innocent and confused. "Why don't you tell him?" I said to Youngjae. "She has mood swings today." He said giving him hints. "Ok.....so?" Daehyun said shrugging his shoulders. His confusion was started to piss me off. Youngjae walked over to the bed and sat next to me when he noticed my anger. "IT MEANS I'M ON MY PERIOD YOU LITTLE-" I yelled. Youngjae interrupted me by covering my mouth. I started glaring at him and yelled, "Get your hand off of me!!" I scared Youngjae and he took his hand off of my mouth. "So that means, don't upset her." Youngjae said. "So..she's gonna be mad all day?" Daehyun asked. All of his questions make me wanna hit him upside the head. "She could be sad, mad, happy, or....... ually attracted to you....." He said. "I didn't want him to know that part." I said glaring at Youngjae. "ually what?!?!" Daehyun said. I smacked the back of Youngjae's head. "Why'd you get her mad?" Daehyun asked. "Because....You can't upset her but I can, for the fun of it." He said smiling. "Back to the original question..... ually what?!?! What if she tries to have with me!!" He said. "I can't do that!! I'm on my period dummy!!" I said reminding him. "But what if she convinces me?!?!" He said worrying. "It's not that serious dude...." Youngjae said. "Depending on the type of girl.." He said finishing his sentence. "It's serious all right." Daehyun said. "What's that supposed to mean?!?!" I said looking at him. "You're always ually attracted to me." He said smiling. "You sure cuz I think it's the other way around." I said to him crossing my arms. "I guess you're right.." Daehyun said thinking about. " So if I am attracted to him, shouldn't I be worried?" I said. 

"Technically....no. But at the same time yes." He said nodding his head. "Now that you think about it... she's right." Daehyun said thinking. "Are you guys really thinking about her period." Yongguk said looking at the three of us. "No." I said to him. "Whatever, anyway, she's back." He said walking out of the room. Lexie walked in and saw us talking to each other. "I'm back." She said. "Look, I don't think you want to upset her today." Ypungjae said warning her. "Why? Is the the little girl gonna kill me?" She said teasing me. "Yes." I said glaring at her. "Well, look who's on thier period today." SHe said with an attitude. "Now that you understand, may you please leave?" Daehyun asked trying to be calm. "No." She said. "Then...may you please leave the room." He said sarcastically. "I'll be in the living room then." She said walking out. "Get out of the living room." He said. "But then I would have to be at the door." She said. "No, you will be OUT of the door." He sadi pointing to the door. Now she was just getting me mad. I started walking out of the room, and Youngjae tried to stop me. I went into the living room where Daehyun was in. "Dude we have too stop her from going into the living room." Youngjae said in a faint voice. "Too late." Youngjae whispered. "What do you want with me?" I asked her. "I want you to say that you will stay away from Daehyun." She said. "That's it?!?! That's why you have been coming back here?!?!?!" I was gonna hurt her so bad. "Ok, uhm, Lexie I think you should leave." Youngjae said trying to put me back in the room. "Not until she says she is going to stay away from Daehyun!" She said yelling at Youngjae. "I'm not going to lie. Do I have to beat it into you for you to get it through your head?" I asked her calmy. "Uh-oh." Himchan said under his breath. "What do you mean uh-oh?!?!" Lexie said yelling at him. "Nothing." He said looking at her. I started glaring at her and my hands were forming into fists. "Ok, noona, you can just go to the room and we will handle this one." Jongup and Zelo said trying to get me to go back to the room, but I stayed. I took out a coin and came back out. "Heads you live, Tails you die." I said to her. 

"Fine." She said as I flipped the coin. It landed on the floor, and we all looked at it. "Ha, it says heads." She said smiling at me. I bent down and slowly flipped the coin over. "You die." I said softly. "Daehyun, hold me back." I said to him. Youngjae and Daehyun held me back while the rest of them tried to calm me down. I was about to attck her. "Noona, it's ok, just calm down. We can work this out." Zelo said to me. Yongguk and Himchan were tyring to get Lexie to leave, and as usual she didn't. Daehyun and Youngjae dragged me into the room and tried to calm me down. "Just calm down." Youngjae said softly. "I'M NOT GONNA CALM DOWN YOU LITTLE-" Before I could finish, Daehyun covered my mouth with one of his masks. It got quiet for a couple of seconds. I started glaring at him. "GET THIS MASK OFF FO ME!!" I yelled at me. He flinched and took it off. We could still hear them arguing with Lexie to leave. Youngjae covered my ears. I grabbed his wrists and gripped it tight. "Get off of me." I said firmly. "Ow." Youngjae said in a faint voice. I tightened my grip on his wrists and he said, "Ok, Ok, I'll get off just let me go!" He said. I let go of him and he was treating his wrists with care. We noticed that it got quiet. I walked out of them room to see Lexie hitting Zelo. I kicked her in the head knocking her out. I dragged her out of the apartment and kicked her down the stairs. I walked back into the apatment and took out the first-aid kit. 

Zelo had a bruise on his face, and a busted lip, and a cut on his cheek bone. I looked on the floor to see a knife with blood marks on it. I picked up the knife and walked out of the door. I aimed the knife at Lexie on the ground, and threw it. It gave her a cut on her arm. I walked back into the apartment and Zelo noticed that the knife was gone. "Noona, where did you put the knife?" He asked me. "No where." I said picking up the first-aid kit. Itreated his lip and his cut. I made him go to sleep in his bed. I covered him with a blanket and kissed his forehead. I walked out and walked into Daehyun's room to see him flopped on his bed, shirtless, wearing his mask. I walked right back out. I decided to watch t.v. I heard my phone ring but I left it in Daehyun's room. "Minhee, Taemin is calling you!" Daehyun said through the door. I took a deep breath and walked in. I tried not to look at him. I heard Youngjae laughing, he knew what was happening. I threw a pillow at him and Daehyun sat up. "What are you laughing about?" He asked him. I quickly picked up the phone, and Taemin just wanted to say hi. He told me to not let my emotions get the best of me today. How did he know I was on my period? I hung up the phone and sat next to Daehyun. I tried not to look at him. "Minhee will tell you what I'm laughing about." He said smiling. 

Daehyun looked at me and I said, "No reason." I said glaring at him. "Instagater." I said to Youngjae. Daeyun looked at himself and said, "Oh,  That's why you're laughing." He said. He looked at me, and hugged me tight. He let go and I tried to look away. Youngjae was still laughing. Daehyun started giggling. "Daehyun, can you make some food?" I said to him.  I used it as an excuse so I didn't have to see him. "I know you're only saying that so you don't have to look at me." He said leaning closer to me. I was about to pull down his mask and kiss him. I tried to look away, but Daehyun pulled down his mask showing his perfect plump lips. I started biting my bottom lip and looked away. "Ha, I knew you couldn't stand me." He said teasing me. I started waiting for Youngjae to get out of the room. "I'm gonna go check up on Zelo." Youngjae said walking out of the room. Once the door closed, I looked at Daehyun, and He looked back at me. I took of his mask, and I kissed him. He slipped his tongue in, but this time it drive me even more crazy than before. I wrappeed my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer, wrapping his hands around my waist. He started carressing my thigh as I lightly tugged on his hair. "I can't even leave you two alone can I?" Youngjae said sitting on his bed. We parted and I sat on the other side of the bed. "This is so not fair." I said under my breath. "It's ok Minhee....You can have all of THIS tomorrow." He said putting on his mask. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "You only have to wait for another..... 6 hours and 50 minutes." Youngjae said checking the time on his phone. I saw Daehyun pouting through his mask. "Isn't that right Dae?" Youngjae said smiling. "No comment...." He said looking away. I got up and made some food for Zelo and Jongup. After I was done cooking, I took the plates, and knocked on thier door. "Come in!" I heard Jongup say through the door. I opened the door and everything was clean. and I mean EVERYTHING. Damn! "I have food for you guys." I said sitting on Zelo's bed. Zelo was still asleep, but he was weak. 

I sat on Zelo's bed and gave Jongup his plate of food. I sat Zelo's plate down on the night stand. I tapped his nose saying, "Zelo-ah, wake up, foo is ready." I whispered. He sat up and I gave him his food. He was strong enough to eat, so I gave him his plate, and went into the kitchen to mak emyslef one. I got some food and walked into Daehyun's room and sat on the bed next to him and started eating. He looked at me and I said, "Get your own plate." I said smiling. I looked at him, what is with this guy and his masks? I watched him walk out. I kind of spaced out as I saw his bare, muscular back. "Hello, Minhee! You awake!" Youngjae said snapping me back into reality. "Huh?" I said looking at him. "Never mind." He said smiling. I finished my food and walked out of the room and put away my plate. I went to Zelo and Jongup's room to go and check-up on Zelo. They were both hyper. I went back into the kitchen and made two glasses of water. I put sleeping pills in the glasses. "What're you doing?" Daehyun asked me. "Nothing, now put a shirt on before I..." I said. "Before you what?" He said looking at me. "Notihng." I said. "Oh yeah, sleeping pills don't work, I tried earlier. It only made them even more hyper than before.....if that IS what you're doing." He said to me. Dang it. I poured the water out in the sink. "Just kidding, I diin;t do anything." He said smiling. "Don't expect anything tomorrow." I said walking in the room. "Dang it." He said. "I was only kidding." I said smiling. I sat on Daehyun's bed and checked the time, It was 11:50pm. "You tried to put them to sleep huh? Never works." He said shaking his head. "How did you know?" I asked him in confusion. "Thin walls, loud conversation." He said. Daehyun walked in and lied down next to me, with his head on my lap. He fell asleep, and I kinda spaced out again staring at his perfect face. "How could you look so flawless, Jung Daehyun?" I said under my breath. "Because only JUNG Minhee knows me too well to know my flaws." I said with his eyes closed. At that point I wanted to kiss him, but that was only my period talking. That night, I stayed up late sitting on the bed, with Daehyun's head on my lap, just thinking about what he said. *Jung Minhee.... Or Lee Minhee? Jung sounds better though.*