Sweet Loving

Beautiful Harmony

"She cried herself asleep." Hyoyeon said as she stood in front of her bedroom door. "I'm not letting you in."

"Hyoyeon, I need to talk to her."

"You can talk to her when she's awake." Hyoyeon said as she crossed her arms.

Sooyoung tried to pass Hyoyeon and sighed deeply. "Fine!" Sooyoung shouted. "I'll be in my room."

Hyoyeon watched Sooyoung walk away and she sighed. She went back into her room and saw Jessica sitting up.

"What did she.."

"She wanted to speak to you." Hyoyeon said. "I told her you were asleep."

Jessica sighed deeply and nodded.

Hyoyeon wrapped an arm around Jessica and lied down. "Worry about it in the morning."

"Hmn." Jessica said softly.

".."

Jessica awoke in the middle of the night and slowly got up, without waking up Hyoyeon. She tiptoed her way to her own bedroom and saw Sooyoung sleeping on her own part of the bed.

She slowly walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge.

"Hmn?" Sooyoung opened her eyes and looked at Jessica.

"Sooyoung.."

Sooyoung quickly sat and and placed her hand upon Jessica's cheek. "Jessica.. I.. I didn't mean to.. I just.."

Jessica shook her head. She pressed a kiss upon Sooyoung's lips and smiled. "I love you, Sooyoung.."

Sooyoung pulled Jessica on the bed and kissed her deeply.

Jessica laid next to Sooyoung and held onto her.

"Sicca.. I want to apologize for earlier.." Sooyoung whispered.

"Sooyoung I said.."

"No.. I'd feel bad if I didn't.."

Jessica gently placed her hand upon Sooyoung's cheek. "Well, I accept it." Jessica said with a smile.

Sooyoung smiled and kiss Jessica's cheek.

".."

The week after that they were on the plane to go to Paris.

Jessica sat next to Sooyoung and opened a magazine to read.

Sooyoung was looking around and she smiled when Jessica looked at her.

"Sooyoung you're driving me crazy." Jessica whispered.

Sooyoung grinned brightly. "Then you should just sleep. I won't annoy you in your sleep."

"Hmn." Jessica looked away for a moment, and then looked back at Sooyoung who was now flipping the pages of a magazine. "Sooyoung?"

"Hmn?"

"Look at me."

Sooyoung turned her head and looked at Jessica who was just a few inches away. Her eyes widened. "S-sicca."

Jessica kissed Sooyoung on the lips and smiled gently. She brought her head to Sooyoung's ear. "I want to make sweet, sweet love to you.." She whispered in a sensual way.

Sooyoung blushed brightly as she looked at Jessica.

Jessica smirked and laid her head upon Sooyoung's shoulder.

Sooyoung blinked her eyes as she looked at Jessica. "You tease!" She grumbled.