F-fighting? T_T

Beautiful Harmony

"Unnie.."

Jessica slowly opened her eyes and saw Tiffany standing before her. "'Fany.." Jessica mumbled.

"I couldn't sleep. Taeyeon and the other have left for something.."

Jessica sat up and took Tiffany's hand. She pulled her onto her bed and held her close.

"U-unnie.."

Jessica looked at her and raised an eyebrow. 

"I was wondering.."

"Hmn?"

"What do you think of me?"

Jessica frowned a bit.

"I was just.."

Jessica pecked a kiss upon Tiffany's lips. "I love you, 'Fany."

Tiffany's eyes widened as she looked at Jessica.

Jessica wrapped her arms around Tiffany and pulled her closer.

Tears touched Tiffany's eyes and she buried her head in Jessica's shoulder. "W-what will Taeyeon say.."

"Shh.." Jessica mused. She gently ran her hand through Tiffany's hair. "Don't worry about it." Jessica said with a soft sigh. "I won't tell her."

Tiffany wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist and nodded. "I won't either.."

".."

"What was she doing in bed with you?!"

Jessica looked at Sooyoung. "She couldn't sleep!"

".." Sooyoung turned around and walked away.

"Sooyoung." Jessica ran after her and wrapped her arms around her waist. "Don't.. please.. If you go to the others like this they'll ask things.. And I thought you wanted to keep it quiet for a while?"

Sooyoung looked at Jessica and nodded. "I'm.. just a little irritated.. She's been hovering around you for the past weeks.. I know she has an eye for you.."

Jessica frowned and looked at Sooyoung. "What do you mean?"

"When you ignored everyone, while Krystal had run away, she was trying to get close, when Krystal was almost taken of stage and you got hurt, she was trying to get close again."

Jessica looked up at Sooyoung and pouted. "I didn't know that.."

Sooyoung looked at Jessica and she sighed. "I'm going out for a walk."

Jessica looked at Sooyoung and frowned a bit.

"I'll see you later." Sooyoung gave her a small smile. She pecked a kiss on Jessica's cheek and turned around, walking to the door.

When Sooyoung walked out of the apartment tears touched Jessica's eyes. She ran towards Hyoyeon's bedroom and knocked on the door.

Hyoyeon opened the door and looked at Jessica. "S-Sicca.."

Jessica ignored the giggling girls on the background and she looked at Hyoyeon.

"What's wrong?" Hyoyeon asked as she pulled Jessica into her room.

"Sooyoung is angry with me, because Tiffany slept in my bed this morning."

"Did anything happen?"

Jessica shook her head. "No, she just couldn't sleep because everyone was away." Jessica said softly.

"Where is she now?"

"She went out for a walk." Jessica said softly. "She was so angry.." Jessica said and the tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Jessica." Hyoyeon said and she wrapped her arms around Jessica. "Stay here for a while."

"Eh?" Sunny exclaimed.

"Shht." Seohyun said as she pecked a kiss upon Sunny's cheek. "Can't you see she's crying? She needs some friendly love." Seohyun said softly.