Only if it's you

Beautiful Harmony

"I'm going to take a shower." Jessica said softly. She got up and felt Sooyoung holding on to her hand.

Sooyoung looked at Jessica and gently smiled.

Jessica gently squeezed Sooyoung's hand and then let go.

Jessica went to the bathroom and started taking off her make-up once she got to the sink. She turned her face a bit and looked at the bruise on her cheek. She turned away and undressed herself before stepping into the shower. She sighed deeply and leaned against the door.

After a few minutes she came out and dressed herself.

She got out of the bathroom and went straight back to the sofa, laying herself against Sooyoung. She didn't say anything, but she gently smiled when Sooyoung pressed a kiss against her head.

After a while the others came and sat nxet to them. Tiffany lifted Jessica's legs and laid them upon her lap as Taeyeon sat next to her.

Jessica looked around and caught a few glances from everyone and she blinked away a tear, burying her head into Sooyoung's shoulder again.

Sooyoung gently ran her hand over Jessica's hair and remained silent.

They watched a movie together, until Taeyeon got a phonecall.

She got up and walked towards the hall. "Hmn.. she's resting.." She slowly moved back towards the living room and they paused the movie.

She bent down in front of Sooyoung and Jessica. "Manager wants to speak to you."

Jessica looked at Taeyeon and slowly reached out her hand for the phone.

'Jessica?'

"Hmn." Jessica nodded.

'I heard and I saw what happened. Are you alright?'

"I'm alright." Jessica said in a soft tone.

'Do you have any injuries?'

".. a bruise on my cheek and some blue marks on my arms.."

'Hmn.. Are you up for the shoot, the day after tomorrow?'

"Hmn." Jessica nodded again.

'Alright. Pass Taeyeon back, please.'

Jessica gave the phone back to Taeyeon and lowered her gaze to the ground.

"Maybe you should go rest."

Jessica lifted her head and looked at Sooyoung. "I want to stay here, with you." Jessica said softly.

Sooyoung smiled and nodded. "Alright.."

Jessica laid her head back upon Sooyoung's chest and wrapped her arms around her.

Sooyoung ran her hand up and down Jessica's back.

"Hmn." Jessica pushed herself up.

"What?" Sooyoung asked.

"I forgot to go to the toilet." Jessica giggled.

Sooyoung smiled and watched her run to the bathroom. "I'm going to make a sandwich."

"Alright."

After a while Jessica had returned, but she didn't find Sooyoung. She sat back down, but on Sooyoung's spot.

"Oh!"

Jessica quickly turned her head and smirked at Sooyoung. "I stole your spot."

Sooyoung smiled and sat down next to Jessica. "If it's you.." Sooyoung softly said.