A wet moment together

Beautiful Harmony

"What? We need to go in ten minutes? Why didn't you wake me up sooner?!"

"I was trying to do that for the past ten minutes." Sooyoung pouted. "I'm going to take a shower."

"No you're not!"

Sooyoung looked down at her.

"Not without me!" Jessica said and she got up. She took some clothes and they both walked to the bathroom.

Jessica pulled Sooyoung into the bathroom and she undressed herself. "I'm going in first." Jessica said and she stepped into the shower.

Sooyoung smiled and undressed herself as well. "We can both shower at the same time." She whispered into Jessica's ear as she got in the shower.

"Hah! Sooyoung!" Jessica squeeled.

Sooyoung took the shampoo and washed her hair. "Jessica, do you want me to.."

Jessica looked at Sooyoung and blushed brightly.

Sooyoung smiled and put some more shampoo on her hand. She put the bottle away and gently rubbed it into Jessica's hair.

Jessica slowly got on the tip of her toes and kissed Sooyoung. She wrapped her arms around Sooyoung's waist and pressd her own body against hers.

Sooyoung pulled Jessica into a deeper kiss as she rubbed the shampoo into her hair. She lifted Jessica up in her arms, so the water touched her hair faster, making the shampoo go down her back.

Jessica wrapped her legs around Sooyoung's waist and leaned into the kiss.

"We should get dressed now." Sooyoung mumbled between the kisses.

"Hmn.. But I don't want to." Jessica mumbled.

Sooyoung lowered Jessica and nibbled on her lower lip. She turned off the tap and pecked a kiss upon Jessica's lips. "Come on, or we'll be late."

Jessica pouted and ran her hand up and down Sooyoung's belly.

"Sicca.." Sooyoung mumbled.

"Fine." Jessica said. She slowly got out of the shower and took a towel.

Sooyoung got out of the shower as well and took the other towel. She moved closer to Jessica and wrapped her arms around her, gently drying her off with her towel. She placed gentle kisses on Jessica's neck as she rubbed her chest dry with the towel.

"Ah.." Jessica mused. She turned around to look at her and she blushed when Sooyoung pressed a kiss upon her lips. "This isn't helping." She whispered.

Sooyoung smiled and nodded, yet she continued to dry her off.

A knock on the door, surprised them.

"We have to go in five!"

"Alright!" Jessica said.

Sooyoung smiled and then dried herself off.

They dressed themselves and then got out of the bathroom.

"Hoh! What did you two do in the bathroom together?"

Jessica looked at Sooyoung. "We showered together, because we woke up so late. And see now we're both ready at the same time."

Sooyoung smiled and took her bag.

Tiffany looked at Jessica with a sad gaze in her eyes, but then turned her head away when she felt Taeyeon's hand upon her shoulder.

Author's note:
I know the chapter is short, not every chapter is as long as the other one ^^
Hope you enjoyed reading!!