As long as I have you

Beautiful Harmony

Jessica went up to look at f(x)'s performance and they were performing 'Danger'. Her eyes widened when someone from behind the scenes went on stage and went for Krystal. "Hey!"

Krystal frowned when she saw a person standing next to her.

Jessica quickly ran on the stage and and pulled the person away from Krystal. She looked at him and frowned deeply. She looked at Krystal and nodded. "Just continue." She mouthed.

Krystal nodded and continued her dance.

Jessica turned her head and felt the person grasping onto her wrists. She looked at te bodyguards and frowned deeply.

They ran on the stage and got the man offstage.

Krystal smiled and bowed. "Thank you everyone!"

Jessica went off stage and looked at the men. "How did he get on stage?"

"W-we don't know, Jessica."

"Sicca."

Jessica turned around and looked at Krystal.

It didn't take too long before tears rolled down Krystal's cheeks.

"Kystal.." Jessica said and she wrapped her arms around Krystal, holding her closely.

"Krystal, are you alright?" Amber, Sulli, Victoria and Luna came to them.

Jessica lifted her head and smiled at them. "I'm just going to talk to the men, alright?"

"Hmn."

Amber wrapped her arms around Krystal and faintly smiled towards Jessica.

Jessica walked towards the men and crossed her arms. "How did that man get passed you?"

"We don't know, Jessica.. Really.."

"Well keep a close eye on them now, alright, shouldn't be a problem.. But when she's ready take her to SNSD's waiting room."

"Yes, Jessica."

Jessica glanced back and looked at Krystal.

Jessica went back down and saw Sooyoung standing outside of the waiting room.

"Jessica!"

Sooyoung came towards her and the others came out of the waiting room as well.

Jessica looked up into Sooyoung's eyes and tears slowly rolled down her cheeks.

"Sicca.." Sooyoung whispered as she wrapped her arms around her.

"Jessica, what happened?"

"I heard there was a man on stage!"

"Ah, really?"

Jessica buried her face into Sooyoung's shoulder and she held onto her.

"Jessica, I think what you did for Krystal was very brave." Tiffany said in English, making Jessica look at her.

Jessica faintly smiled and she nodded. "I'd do anything for my little sister." She whispered in English.

"Jessica, what hapenned to your face?"

Jessica frowned and felt Sooyoung pull back and place her hand upon her cheek.

Sooyoung looked at Jessica's cheek and pulled her back to the waiting room. "Sit down." She said.

The girls followed and watched Sooyoung take a cloth and pouring icecold water over it.

Sooyoung walked to Jessica and gently pressed it against her cheek.

Hyoyeon smiled gently when she looked at them, and smirked when Jessica looked at her.

"It's fine, really." Jessica said.