Delicate Flower

Beautiful Harmony

"Ah.. so tired.." A blonde girl said as she sat down on the couch.

"Jessica, would you lik some cake?"

Jessica turned her head and looked at a dark haired girl. "Sure, but not too big, Tiffany."

Tiffany cut off a piece and then walked to Jessica. "Here you are."

"Thank you." Jessica said as she received the piece of Tiffany. She took a bite and faintly smiled. "It's yummy."

Tiffany's jaw dropped and gave Jessica a light push.

"What was that for?" Jessica said as she took another bite.

"You don't sound convinced! Isn't it yummy?"

Jessica looked at her and turned her gaze away. "I'm going to bed."

"Sicca!" Tiffany frowned as she saw Jessica walked towards the room she shared with Sooyoung.

Jessica opened the door and closed it once she got in the room. She took a paper tissue and wrapped it around the cake. She placed it on her nightstand and then undressed herself. She put on a big tshirt and shorts, just before crawling onto her bed.

She turned off the lights in her bedroom and covered herself with the sheets. She closed her eyes and sighed. "Such a long day." She mumbled to herself.

".."

Hours later Jessica slowly opened her eyes when she felt someone crawl into her bed. "Hmn?"

"It's just me, Jessica." A soft voice said.

"Sooyoung." Jessica mumbled. She turned herself onto her other side and buried her head into Sooyoung's shoulder.

"Sicca." Sooyoung whispered as she wrapped her arms around her.

Jessica grasped onto Sooyoung's t-shirt and held he tightly.

"Sleep some more, Jessica." Sooyoung whispered softly. She placed her hand on the back of Jessica's head. "I'll stay right here with you."

Jessica eased up after a while yet kept her head buried in Sooyoung's shoulder.

Sooyoung faintly smiled and easily ran her hand through Jessica's hair.

Jessica breathed slowly and held her eyes closed, but she did not fall asleep.

Sooyoung fell asleep after half an hour, with Jessica in her arms. She slept peacefully with Jessica in her arms.

Jessica looked at Sooyoung as she pulled back and turned her back to Sooyoung. She fell asleep half an hour before the alarm went off.

"Sicca." Sooyoung mumbled and she slowly moved closer.

Jessica didn't respond to Sooyoung and she turned around again to burry her head into Sooyoung's shoulder once more.

Sooyoung closed her eyes again and fell asleep.

"Unnie!"

They both didn't reply to Seohyun, who came into the room.

"Sooyoung unnie.. We have to get ready."

Sooyoung sighed and mumbled. "Hey go deal with your own life ahead!"

Seoyhun blinked her eyes and nodded. "O-ok, unnie.."

She left the room and went straight to Yuri's room, because she was awake already. "Unnie we have to go out now and Sooyoung unnie just told me to go deal with my life, what should I do?"

Yuri slapped her forehead and went to Sooyoung's room. "Hey Choi Sooyoung, wake up!" Yuri went to the bed and pulled the blankets away.

Sooyoung's looked at Yuri when she pulled away the sheets. "You really want to die?"

Yuri's eyes widened and she backed away.