Sad, silly, happy moments

Beautiful Harmony


"Tiffany~" Taeyeon moaned. "You're so good with your mouth."

Tiffany smirked as she looked at Taeyeon. She moved herself back to Taeyeon's face and she smiled.

"Why were you so sad when Jessica came out of the bathroom this morning with Sooyoung?"

Tiffany lowered her gaze and she sighed softly.

Taeyeon gently placed her hand upon Tiffany's cheek and smiled gently. "Never mind me asking, I can tell from the look on your face."

Tiffany frowned and turned away.

"Fany~" Taeyeon mused. She gently placed her hand upon Tiffany's side and laid her head against hers. "I can understand why you want to be with Jessica.."

"I'm sorry." Tiffany mused.

Taeyeon frowned deeply as she looked Tiffany. "Fany.." She whispered.

Tiffany buried her face in her pillow.

Taeyeon pecked a kiss upon Tiffany's shoulderblade and she pouted when she didn't get a reply. She gently tickled Tiffany and smiled when she turned around again.

"Ta-ae~" Tiffany laughed.

Taeyeon smiled brightly as she looked at Tiffany.

"What?" Tiffany giggled.

"You're beautiful when you smile."

Tiffany blushed lightly and she gently placed her hand upon Taeyeon's cheek.

Taeyeon leaned closer to Tiffany and smiled, feeling her breath upon her lips.

"Tae~" Tiffany mused.

Taeyeon gently pecked a kiss upon Tiffany's lips and she smiled.

Tiffany looked into Taeyeon's eyes and smiled. "So you're not.."

"Not at all." Taeyeon smiled. "As long as you moan the right name."

Tiffany laughed aloud and nodded. "I could never get your name wrong, Tae~"

"Good." Taeyeon said and she pulled back, lowering herself to Tiffany's core.

".."

"Hah! You and Jessica, huh?"

"Eh?" Sooyoung blinked her eyes as she looked at Hyoyeon.

"Come on, you can't fool me." Hyoyeon smirked.

Sooyoung blushed and looked away. "No idea what you're talkin about, Hyo.."

"Come ooooooooooooooon, Sooyoung!" Hyoyeon mumbled.

"We have to go on stage now." Taeyeon said. "Come on!"

Sooyoung smiled and got on stage, she went to her position and smiled when she saw Jessica looking at her.

They performed Genie, Run Devil Run and Oh!.

Jessica laughed when Sooyoung tickled her at her neck. She slapped Sooyoung's hand away with a laugh and then they continued to dance.

They went off stage and Jessica glomped Sooyoung. "Why did you do that?"

"You were so serious!" Sooyoung said as she looked at Jessica.

Jessica shrugged.

"Unnie!"

Jessica's eyes widened and she turned around. "Krystal!"

Krystal wrapped her arms around Jessica and she smiled brightly.

"I didn't know you were coming today!"

"We're also performing today.." Krystal moved to Jessica's ear. "They told me it was alright, as long as you were here."

Jessica smiled and nodded. "I'll wait for you after your performance."

"Hmn." Krystal nodded into Jessica's hair.

Jessica smiled and patted Krystal on her back. "Go on. We'll be cheering for you!"

Krystal smiled brightly. "Thank you, unnie."

Jessica let go of Krystal and watched her run off towards her friends. She smiled when she felt arms wrapped around her waist. She turned her head and was going to say Sooyoung's name but blinked her eyes when she saw Hyoyeon.

"She seems better."

"Hmn." Jessica said with a smile.

"So how are you and Sooyoung doing?"

Jessica raised her eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"Come on, Sicca.. We both know what I mean."

Jessica turned her head and her gaze turned cold. "I do not."

"Siccaaaa.." Hyoyeon whined.

Jessica looked at Hyoyeon and faintly smiled.

"I knew it." Hyoyeon mused.

"H-Hyo.."

Hyoyeon pecked a kiss upon Jessica's cheek, just before her ear. "Our secret, don't worry." She whispered.

Jessica smiled at Hyoyeon and nodded.

Hyoyeon let go of Jessica and then walked back in the waitingroom.

Jessica walked towards the bathroom.

Yoona just got out of a seperate toilet and smiled gently at Jessica. "Unnie.." Yoona started as she walked towards the sink.

Jessica went to the toilet and closed the door. "Hmn?"

"I wanted to thank you for the other day."

Jessica smiled.

Yoona washed her hands and looked as the door opened off the toilet where Jessica was on.

"You don't need to thank me for that." Jessica said as she walked over to the sink. She took some soap and then the tap.

"I do." Yoona smiled. "Yesterday Yuri and I.." Yoona blushed. "We kissed when we went out to the grocery store..B-but don't worry.. It was in front of our door."

"That's cute." Jessica said as she dried her hands.

Sooyoung came into the bathroom and looked at Jessica. "Ah! So here's where you went.."

Jessica looked at Sooyoung and smiled brightly.