Don't leave me

Beautiful Harmony

"So next week it's the concert in Paris, is it?"

"The week after that, Sicca!"

"Sorry.." Jessica mused. She yawned and laid her head against Tiffany's shoulder.

"Recording 'Mr. Taxi' totally blew you off didn't it?"

"Hmn." Jessica nodded.

"Ah! Sooyoung.."

Jessica peeked through one eye and she replaced her head. She wrapped her arm around Tiffany's, so she wouldn't fall forward.

"Unnie.." She heard Sooyoung's voice, but didn't reply.

"Maybe she's asleep already."

"Could be.." Sooyoung said. She bent over Jessica and wrapped her arms around her. "Let's get you to bed then."

"Hmn." Jessica wrapped her arms around Sooyoung and she sighed deeply.

Sooyoung smiled gently and walked towards their bedroom. Once she opened the door she walked in and laid Jessica on her bed. She sat down on the edge of the bed and gently caressed her cheek.

"Sooyoung?" Jessica mumbled.

"Hmn?"

Jessica slowly opened her eyes and looked up at her. She gently smiled and took hold of her hand. "Thank you.. for taking care of me the past few days." Jessica said softly.

"You're welcome." Sooyoung said softly.

Jessica placed her second hand upon Sooyoung's cheek and she smiled gently.

Sooyoung smiled back and leaned forward.

Jessica lifted her head a bit and kissed Sooyoung. She placed her hand upon Sooyoung's neck, pulling her closer to deepen the kiss.

Sooyoung gently placed her hand upon Jessica's cheek and she pulled back. "Jessica.. You need your rest."

"But this helps me relax.." Jessica said softly.

Sooyoung smiled gently. "What if the others find out?"

"I don't care~" Jessica whined.

Sooyoung giggled and shook her head. "Jessica.."

Jessica turned her head away and sighed. "Fine.. Let me sleep then."

Sooyoung pouted and got up. She closed the door and looked as Jessica laid her arm up, and turned her face the other way.

Sooyoung smiled and she pecked a kiss upon Jessica's cheek.

"You didn't want to so leave me alone."

Sooyoun kissed Jessica down her neck and lifted her shirt a bit, pressing kisses upon her belly.

Jessica started laughing. "Sooyoung, don't do that, I'm ticklish."

Sooyoung slid her hand under Jessica's t-shirt, moving up more, she then slowly stuck out her tongue and Jessica's belly.

"Sooyouuuung~.."

Sooyoung smirked and took off Jessica's shirt. She started kissing her belly again and moved upwards. She kissed her chestbone and moved towards her ear. She gently nibbled her earlobe before pecking kisses upon her jawline.

Jessica opened her eyes and looked at Sooyoung.

Sooyoung looked into Jessica's eyes as she pecked a kiss upon her lips.

Jessica wanted to lift her head higher, but Sooyoung pushed her down again.

"Don't." She whispered.

Jessica felt Sooyoung's hands undoing her bra and she blushed lightly.

Sooyoung started kissing down Jessica's neck again and moved towards her , putting around Jessica's .