You will suddenly smile joyfully

Beautiful Harmony

"How was Krystal?"

"She's better." Jessica said softly. "I'm going to take a quick shower, alright?"

Sooyoung smiled and nodded. "I'll go eat something in the kitchen."

Jessica smiled and nodded. "Enjoy your meal."

Sooyoung smiled and left their room. She went towards the kitchen and sat down at the table.

"Sooyoung.. what's wrong with Jessica?"

Sooyoung looked up at Tiffany. "W-well.. I can't really tell you that."

"But you know, right?"

"Hmn." Sooyoung said.

"Please tell me."

"I told you, I can't."

Tifanny sat down on the edge of the table.

Sooyoung shook her head.

Tiffany shot up and went towards the bathroom. She entered the bathroom and slid open the showerdoor. "Jessica."

Jessica quickly turned around and looked at Tiffany. "T-Tiffany, couldn't you knock?"

"What's going on?"

"W-what do you mean?"

"Don't fool me, Jessica.. You've been distant lately.. You avoided me today, because of last night.. You're out of energy and you left right after the recording today."

Jessica's gaze softened and tears touched her eyes. "I'm fine."

Tiffany stepped into the shower and placed her hands upon Jessica's shoulders. "You're not 'fine', I know you better than that, Sicca."

Jessica blinked away her tears and looked away. "Krystal.. S-she ran away during a schoolday and she didn't come home until this morning. Mom told me that she looked starved and sick."

Tifanny frowned and she placed her hand upon Jessica's cheek. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Jessica took hold of Tiffany's wrist and shook her head.

"Sicca.." Tiffany whispered. "If I knew.."

Jessica continued to shake her head and she slowly pushed Tiffany out of the shower. She closed the showerdoor and waited for Tiffany to leave bathroom, before continueing with the shower.

Tiffany went to her room and sighed deeply. "Fany.. How come you're all wet?"

"No reason." Tiffany said softly. She took off her clothes and dried her hair with the nearest towel. She put on her pyjamas and went back to the kitchen.

Jessica had quickly ended her shower and she had gone straight to the kitchen.

"So tomorrow we have a day off?" Jessica asked Taeyeon with a faint smile.

"Hmn." Taeyeon said with a nod. "I'm going to the movies, if anyone wants to tag along?"

"I'll see." Jessica said with a smile.

"Alright, let me know."

"Hmn." Jessica nodded with a bright smile.

"Sicca.. I'm going to watch tv." Sooyoung said.

"Hmn. I'm going to make a sandwich."

After a while Jessica returned and sat down next to Sooyoung. She leaned against her and took a piece of the sandwich. She took a bite of it and looked at the TV.

Sooyoung looked down at Jessica and took a bite from Jessica's sandwich.

Jessica pulled back and looked at Sooyoung.

"Weren't we sharing?"

Jessica lifted the sandwich, but Sooyoung pushed her arms back down.

"I'd rather eat it from your hands."

Jessica lightly blushed and looked away.