Under

Just Another Story (hiatus)

Psylee went home after her last exam for the day. She’s lying on her bed trying to have some rest before resuming her review, but her mind can’t seem to rest. She kept thinking about what happened earlier.

Flashback
After she left the 2pm boys inside the cafeteria, she went straight to the ladies’ room to freshen’ up. That’s went she received a text from Woo Young.

Woo Young: Psylee-shi! hello.. It’s me, Woo Young, I got your number from Chansung. I just want to invite you. Nichkhun and I are going to have a double birthday celebration this coming Saturday night. It will be held on Nichkhun’s place. You can bring Eli and some friends too. Hope you can come. It would be great.

She doesn’t know what to reply. Her? On a party? Nichkhun.. She blushed. She never went to any party since she moved back Korea. Maybe because nobody asked her. She only went to parties with her friends.

She decided to not reply to the text and think about it first. She looked at herself on the mirror then took a deep breath. Right now, she has to concentrate on her exam.
 

End of Flashback

 

Until now she still hasn’t decided if she will go or not. Chansung asked her thru text if she would come but she said that she is not sure. He told her to think about it, and that she still have a lot of time to think. She thanked him and also texted Woo Young and told him that she is not sure if she can come to their party, but she thanked him for inviting her anyways.
 

Tuesday

Psylee just finished her only exam for the day. She decided to stay at the campus for a little bit before going back home. She both herself snacks before heading to their usual hang-out.

She sat under the big tree. She scanned her surrounding, it was quite and there are no students playing at the court or on the pool. They are either sitting on the bench reading or walking towards their buildings. She smiled to herself. Examination week is really something. To be honest, it is her favorite time. Sure it is a lot of stress but, atleast she can go home early. She just had to review the examination coverage, take the exam then go home and sleep before reviewing again.

She welcomed the stress brought by examinations, because it distracts her from being lonely and missing her friends.

She closed her eyes, and took in a deep breath. When she opened her eyes she felt a little light. She looked around her again and even if she’s been here many times before, she is still amazed how beautiful this place is. If she didn’t know better, she would think that the university campus was built inside a forest. (a/n I don’t know how to properly describe it. I was thinking about my school while writing this. It really looked like we are in a forest ‘coz of the tress, and a creek inside the campus. It is quite too.^_^)

She took her sketch pad and started drawing. She remembered the first time she saw this place. The first time she met her new friends, the memories that they made here. The guys who she called ‘the three Musketeers’. The reason why she felt less lonely this past year. She smiled to herself while drawing.
She starts to draw an image of her and the three boys seating under the tree. First on the left is Kevin, smiling widely. His right hand is on his cheek supporting his head while his left hand is making a peace sign. Shindong is seating on Kevin’s left. He is also smiling. In his right hand he is holding a burger and a can of coke in his left hand. Next is her, seating on Shindong’s left. She draw herself also smiling. She is making a peace sign on her right hand. Her left hand is on her lap, holding her sketch pad and last is Eli seating on her left. He is also making a peace sign on his right hand, his left hand is holding a cell phone to his left ear.

“Why am I holding a phone in my ear in here? Can’t you make me do something else?” A voice suddenly said from her left. She almost jumped and shouted from surprise. The 3 musketeers are all there, seating next to her, looking over her shoulder, examining her drawing. She closed her eyes and put her right hand on her chest trying to calm her racing heartbeat.
The three guys laugh at her. She opened her eyes and glared at them to shut them-up while still trying to calm herself.

“Seriously Psy, did you drink too much coffee?” Eli asked her in a teasing tone.
Psylee hit his arm still glaring. “Ouch!”


“Yah! I almost had a heart attack! Why did you sneak-up on me like that?” She asked angrily.


“It’s not our fault that you were so engrossed on what you were drawing that you didn’t notice us arrive.” Kevin said while taking her Sketchpad from her and looked at her drawing. “Eli’s idea.” He added.

Psylee hit Eli in the arm again. “Ouch! Seriously Psy, if my fangirls saw you hitting me like this you’ll be in trouble!” He said while nursing his injured arm.

“I’ll tell them your being mean!” she said.

“They won’t believe you” he said back. She rolled her eyes at him.

“Why am I holding food in here?” Shindong asked her. They all looked at Shindong then to his hands, which is holding a bag of chips and a can of coke, then shook their heads simultaneously.

“What?” Shindong asked still puzzled.


“Nothing.” They all said. Shindong just shrug it off then continue eating while looking at the drawing.
“It is beautiful Psy.” Shindong complimented.


“Yeah. I don’t know that I look this good.” Kevin grinned then tap his face dreamily.


“Yeah, me too.” Eli agreed. One hand is on his chin.


Shindong smack both of their heads.


“Ouch! YAH!” Eli whined.

“What was that for?!” Kevin ask, massaging his head.

“Nothing, I just thought your heads are getting bigger.” Shindong said innocently.

Psylee, who is watching them suddenly laughed.

“What?!” The three asked, Turning their heads on her.

“Nothing.” She answered, trying to control her laughter.
The guys smiled looking at her.
When she finally calmed down, she started eating her snack. Her coke is not cold anymore.


“Why are you guys here?” she ask while eating. “How’s the exam?”


“Good.” Kevin answered.

“You. I’m guessing it’s not that hard. Noticing that you are here drawing our handsome faces than reviewing like there’s no tomorrow.” Eli stated.


“I’m just trying to relax a little bit. I don’t wanna end up in mental institute you know.”
“What’s more relaxing than hanging-out with your favorite oppas right?” Shindong teased.
She made a face.
 

“We saw Nichkhun and his friends earlier. He asked as to come to their party this coming Saturday. They said they asked you too. Are you planning to go?” Eli suddenly asked.
“I’m not sure yet. Are you going?” She asked back.
“Yeah, we already promised. Shindong heard the word food so he agreed immediately.”
She grinned. “Why am I not surprise?”
“Your group mates looked rich. Especially that Nichkhun guy. Isn’t he your crush?” Kevin asked.
“He is rich. They live in a mansion.” Eli answered for her.
“You live in a mansion too.” Shindong stated.
“So do you two.” Eli said to the two guys.
“Then we’re all rich.” Kevin
“And I’m the pauper?” Psylee
Eli rolled his eyes to her. “Yeah. Whatever.. Princess!”

 “So, you coming or not?” Shindong asked. “Come-on. It would be fun!” Kevin
“Fine. Just pick me- up at my house ok?” She finally gave in.
“Yes!” the guys cheered. “Party! Party!”

 

Ahhhhhmmm.. nothing..

xoxo

 AR