Asking

Just Another Story (hiatus)

3rd person’s POV

“Very well class. You all did a good job on your group presentations!” Mr. Park said and we all cheered.

“Before we proceed to our next topic, get ready for your exams next week.”

The whole classroom is filled with disapproving sound from all the students.

“Now, now… if you listened to your classmate’s reports, you will surely pass the exams that I prepared.” He said with a small smile. “Read your notes, have a study group or whichever you prefer…I’ll see you all next week. Class dismissed.” Mr. Park took his things then walk out of the door.

Psylee laid her head on top of her desk while the other students went out of the classroom.
Eli looked at her curiously. “What’s wrong Psy?” he asked her.

“I have a lot of things to do. Examinations are next week and I haven’t even had the time to review a single subject yet!” she said, head still on her desk and with eyes closed. Eli touches her pale cheek while laughing at her silliness.

 “Come-on now, I know you can do all of it. History is your favorite subject and you are good at it. You don’t have to review this one anymore. You just have seven more subjects to review” he said “That’s the reason why we don’t like to be regular students..hehe”

“If I follow what you guys do, I’ll finish pre-med in 6 years instead of 4.” She said, not making an attempt to get up from her seat.

“Well what can I say, we love this school too much to want to leave it so soon” Eli said jokingly.

Before Psylee can say something else she heard someone from her left cleared his or to get their attention. When they looked up they saw Yoo Jin, Nichkhun and his friends looking at them. Yoo Jin is smiling sweetly at them.

 “You two love bird, do you like to join us with our study group? It would be fun if you are both there.” She asked them sweetly. Too sweetly if you asked Psylee.

Psylee knows Yoo Jin before because they share two subjects during the first semester, and now, they are classmates and group mates in history. She noticed that Yoo Jin is extra sweet and nice to 2pm boys (Nichkhun’s group) especially to Nichkhun himself.

Psylee was about to say no when Eli interrupted her. “We love to. When are we going to do it?”

He asked with a smile. Not giving an effort to correct Yoo Jin’s assumption that they are lovers.

Psylee is too tired to care what they think so she didn’t correct her either. Besides she is a little pissed that Yoo Jin is standing too close to Nichkhun.

“Tomorrow night. 8 o’clock at Nichkhun’s place.” Yoo Jin answered. Psylee thinks that she looked rather disappointed that they are coming.

Nichkhun fished a piece of paper from his pocket and offer it to Psylee. Eli took it instead.

Eli noticed that Nichkhun’s expression change for a split second, when he talked again, his smile is back to his face. “That’s my address. My cell phone numbers is also written in there. Just call me if you have difficulty finding the direction.” He said before bidding them goodbye.

His cell phone number is written here so he is giving this to Psylee? He looks so disappointed when I took the paper instead of Psylee. Is he hitting on my dongsaeng even if he thought that we are a couple? This is going to be interesting. Eli smiled to himself.

“Why did you agree to join the study group? You said I don’t have to study history anymore ‘coz ‘I’m already good at it’?” Psylee ask Eli. A little bit irritated because she has some other plans on doing tomorrow night and she doesn’t want to watch Yoo Jin flirt with Nichkhun.

“I’m giving you time to spend with your little crush. It’s my gift for you.” He said playfully.

“It’s not my birthday! Why didn’t you correct her when she implied that we’re lovers?” She asked.

“Whatever! It’s a random act of kindness. I didn’t correct her because I want to give them some distance. If he likes you he will ask if it is true that we are a couple. We don’t hold hands, I don’t kiss you in front of them or do sweet things to you, and he would be a fool to believe what that girl said without asking us directly. And besides, you don’t correct her either.” He explained.

She didn’t answer anymore. They both went out of the classroom and go straight to their hang-out to meet with Shindong and Kevin.

 

 

 

Saturday night

It is already 7 in the evening. Psylee is patiently waiting for Eli to pick her up. Her overnight bag with her books and some stuff is ready. After a few minutes of waiting she finally heard a knock on their front door. She opened the door to reveal Eli smiling apologetically at her.

“Sorry Psy, I got lost while coming here.” He said

“No prob.” She turned to get her bag and head back to the door. “Let’s go.”

Eli took her bag from her and led her to his car.

The way Nichkhun’s place was easy to find. Thanks to Eli’s GPS finder, which lead Psylee to the conclusion that Eli lied about getting lost earlier.

Nichkhun’s House is located on an exclusive subdivision. His house, or rather mansion, is also one of the biggest.

“Wow, it will be nice to have a house like that” Psylee said before going out of the car.

Eli gave her a smirk. “If you marry Nichkhun, you might leave in this house.” Psylee gave him a ‘shut-up’ glare. Eli just laughs at her.

The noticed all the cars lined up on the drive way. “I think they are all here. It seems more like a party than a study group.” Eli said.

They both sigh

“Here goes nothing” she said

This is going to be a long night

 

Author’s Note:

As I said before, I don’t know anything about Korean educational system so I used the Philippines’.

Anyways, this is only a fan fiction so let’s just all be crazy for a while..hehehehe

By the way, sorry for the errors on grammars and spelling.>_< .

English was not my best subject.  Thank you..^_^v

xoxo

AR