Dressing-up

Just Another Story (hiatus)

 

Saturday night..

Psylee looked at her wall clock. It is already 6 pm. She only have one hour to find a proper clothes for the party. The guys will pick her up at 7pm. If they are not gonna be late. Knowing Eli, he might be late for an hour.

She already took a bath. Put on a light make-up. Thanks to Bom that she learned how to do it. Now, her only problem is her clothes. Woo Young said the party is just casual since it is only friends who are coming.

Casual, casual, casual. Jeans is alright right? But what’s for the top? She asked herself. Dreasing up for a party before is easy, mostly because of Bom.

She contemplated on calling Bom, but if she finds out her clothes problem and that she haven’t shopped for new clothes yet, she will not hear the end of it.

 

In the end she decided to wear dark blue jeans paired with white girl polo shirt, she rolled it till the elbows, few buttons or open then top with pale blue vest which showed her body curves. She decided to wear her black boots instead of heeled sandals. The only jewelry she wore is silver round earrings and a silver necklace with a 2ne1 pendant. The girls have similar necklace as hers. It was their sign of friendship.

 

She pulled her long straight hair in a high pony tail on her back and decided not to clip her bangs. She sprayed some cologne then looked at herself in the mirror. She smiled when she saw herself.

Bom will be proud. She told herself.

 

She took a black bag on her closet and started to put her things in it. Handkerchief, Cell phone, wallet, house keys and pressed powder, lipbalm, hand sanitizer and her gift for Nichkhun and Woo Young.

 

She was checking if she’s forgetting when she heard the doorbell ring. She is sure that the maid will open it since her parents are on an out of town trip. She checked herself one last time in the mirror before grabbing her bag and going down stairs.

 

The 3 guys are in the living room waiting for her when she came down. They stared at her in shock with their mouth slightly open.

She smiled to then turn to their made.

“I brought my keys Lana-unnie, you can sleep early if you want. I’ll let myself in.” she said.

“Ok, have fun.” “Take care of her will you?” Lana told the boys. They just nodded their response. Lana bowed a little before going to the kitchen.

 

Psylee stared at the boys, waiting for them to say anything. It’s been a whole 5minutes and still nothing.

“Well?” She finally ask.

“My dongsaeng is grown-up!” Shindong pretended to sob.

“You’ve gone more beautiful dongsaeng!” Kevin said with a wide smile.

“You look hot Psy!” Eli said with a goofy grin.

She chuckled at their overreaction.

“Thank you guys, but cut the exaggeration please. It’s embarrassing.” She said.

“Are you not forgetting something though?” Kevin ask.

“Huh?” Psy
“Your glasses. Are you wearing contacts?” Kevin

“Oh that? I don’t need them.”

“What?” the guys ask at the same time.

“They are just correction glasses. I don’t have to wear them all the time. I was just used to wearing them.” she explained

“Don’t wear them again. They are hiding your eyes.” Eli said.

She just smiled and looked at the guy’s outfit and burst out laughing.

The guys just stared at her confused.

“We looked like band mates. Are we having a concert?” She said calming down a little.

The boys looked at themselves then to each other then started laughing too.

 

They are all wearing the same color of jeans. Eli is also wearing a white polo shirt which she was guessing that he also rolled the sleeves, topped with black jacket with buttons. Shindong is wearing a white T-shirt topped with black and blue man’s vest while Kevin is wearing a blue polo shirt and he was holding a white jacket.

Yeah, they looked like a band wearing a uniform.

 

“Well, I guess we’re kind a match!” Eli said.

“Come on guys, we’re gonna be late!”

They all went outside. She noticed that only one car is park outside. It’s Eli’s.

“We decided to just use one car. It would be easier since we are all going to the same place anyways.” Kevin told her without her asking.
“You two are just too lazy to drive!” Eli accused.

They just chuckled ‘coz it was true anyways.

Eli sat on the driver’s seat, they told Psylee to seat on the front with Eli and the two sat on the back.

 

“You ok Psy?” Eli asked Psylee when he noticed that Psylee is fidgeting on her seat.

“Yeah I’m ok..I’m just a little nervous since it’s been a while since I last attended this kind of party.”

“How long?” Shindong asked.
“hmmn.. My last party was when I was in the US. That was more than 2 years ago.” She said

The guys chuckled.

“Where cave have you been hiding for the past two years?” Eli asked.

“I was an outcast in my last year in high school since I was the new girl. And the last year? I was with you.” She simple said. They laughed a little.

“Didn’t we ask you to party before?” Kevin asked her.

“Nope, you all said I was too young. We had a simple dinner with my parents at my birthday remember? No party.”

“He he he, Don’t worry dongsaeng, next time we will invite you to the parties ok?” Shindong assured her.

“No thanks. It’s ok. I am not a big fun of parties anyways. Just please don’t leave my side tonight. Pretty please? I’m begging you.” She begged them.

“As you wish... Princess.” Eli said with a grin. She rolled her eyes but felt glad anyways. She doesn’t want to look stupid later.

 

When they arrived at Nichkhun’s place, there are already a lot of cars on the street outside their gate. They could hear loud upbeat music from the inside too. Looks like the party already started.

Psylee felt nervous all of the sudden. She thinks half of the university is here at the party. Ok that is an exaggeration but there are a lot of cars parked outside. They could even hear laughter.

 

Eli parked his car almost a block away because that’s the only vacant lot. They started to walk into the gate and the music gets louder and louder. Good thing the houses on this place are not near each other or the police might be banging on their doorsteps by now.

 

Are his parents ok with this kind of party?  Psylee asked herself.

 

They are outside the open gate now. The guards asked them to leave their IDs at the gate.

They gave it to them before entering.

“You ready?” Eli asks her. She just nodded in response.


“Here goes nothing” again..

 

 

I just realized that I don’t describe the characters’ physical appearance so much. Maybe because I used idols as characters, I know that you already know how they looked like. Hehehehe..

Thank you for reading..^__^v

 

Xoxo

AR