Off to Cyber World

Just Another Story (hiatus)

 

After breakfast the next day they all said their thank you’s and went straight back home to sleep more. Mrs. Horvejkul was kind enough to ask them to come back again.

Eli sends Psylee home and after forcing him to drink coffee because he still looks very sleepy, he went home too.

She slept again till early afternoon. After she wake-up, she took a bath then ate her late lunch. After that she decided to send e-mail to her girlfriends back in the US.

When she logged in to her account, she was surprise to see Dara is online.                                      

 

@LeeME: Hey girl!!!!How are you? I MISSS YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!

@dorkyDARA: KYAAAAA!!!! LEE mommy!!! It’s been a long time!!!I MIIISSSSSSSS YOU MORREEE!!!^0^

@LeeME: LOL Dara..still the same dork..How are the others?

@dorkyDara: He he he..well..that’s my charm you know..^__^. Wait I’ll tell them to log in too!!

@LeeME ok!

Psylee decided to log in on her Facebook account too while waiting for her girls. It’s been a long time since she last opened her Facebook so she is not surprise to see that she has a couple of friend request.

She is not the type to accept request to whomever so she looked who they are before accepting, or rejecting them. She doesn’t really like unknown people looking at her profile and her picture, but she was forced to make an account because of her friends.

Bom actually made all of their accounts. She only has less than 100 people on her friends list. She saw that most of the requests are from people she didn’t recognized. She ignored them.

She saw that Chansung and Woo Young send her a request too. That she accepted. She was surprised though because she didn’t use her whole name in the account. Even when you type her whole name, her account will not show. Except if you type her e-mail address. But how did they know? I don’t remember giving it to them. She asked herself. Never mind. I’ll just ask them later.

 

@Minky is now on line..

@BunnyBom is now on line

@C-to the-L is now online

@Minky: Lee unnieee!!!!!I missed you!!

@BunnyBom: Finally! You decided to open you freaken’ account!

@C-to the-L: wazzup girl? Miss me? ^__^>

@LeeMe: LOL! I missed you too baby Minky!

               Sorry Bommi..I’ve been busy this week..forgive me? *__*

              Hey Chae! Ofcourse I miss you..all of you..I wanna hug T_T..

@dorkyDara: hey!I’m still here!

@Minky: Oh Unnie! I thought you have a date tonight?

@LeeMe: Date?Dara?

@C-to the-L: She have a new boy toy! ^_^

@LeeMe: HUH?! Since when? Why didn’t you tell me??

@dorkyDara: I just canceled. Want to chat with you girls more.

@Minky: Ahhh..sweet *Hug Dara Unnie*.

@BunnyBom: That’s what you get for not being online for a week! *pout*

@LeeMe: It’s just 6 days! Forgive me already! *pout back*

@C-to the-L: haha! Just 4 days ago. She met him on the mall. It was pretty fast actually.

@Minky: He is half asian too unnie! But he looks more American though. He like to party..alot

@BunnyBom: Aigoo..ok..your forgiven!*HUG*   He is pretty tall..

@ dorkyDara: YAH! What do you girls wanted to say?

@Minky: Nothing..

@C-to the-L: Nothing..

@BunnyBom: Nothing..

@LeeMe :LOL. Thanks Bom! *HUG BACK*

@LeeMe: Relax Dara. They are just concern for you..how long did you know this guy? And you already started going out with him? If he likes to party so much, does he drink too? You have to be careful Dara.. You know we’re just worried about you..

@Minky: Yeah, Lee-unnie was right Dara- unnie..It’s just that for the 3 times that I saw him, he was always drunk and asking us for a party. I don’t even think he is studying.

@BunnyBom: hmmmnnnn…

@C-to the-L:I honestly don’t like how he clings on you. Especially when he is THAT drunk.

@BunnyBom: you know we’re just saying this because we love you so so much right?

@Minky: and we want the best for you..

@C-to the-L: and I really think it’s not that guy..

@dorkyDara: You girls think so?

@LeeMe: I don’t know the guy but I agree with them..WE LOVE YOU DARA..!!!

@dorkyDara:LOL!:> aaahhhhh..i love you girls too.. don’t worry about that guy.. I’ll break-up        with him soon..I promise!^__^

@C-to the-L: you better! ^^,

@BunnyBom: ahhhh.. Don’t you just miss this? Hahaha

@LeeMe: Yah..it’s hard to be away from you..>_<

@dorkyDara: We miss you here..

@Minky: We miss you too unnie.. I miss my mommy’s cooking..T_T

@BunnyBom: Yah! What do you mean baby Minky? That my cooking ??

@C-to the-L: *nod*

@Minky: I didn’t said anything unnie.. read..
@BunnyBom: CHAERIN!! T_T Atleast my cooking is more edible than Dara’s!

@dorkyDara: Yah! What’s wrong with my cooking.. They’re fine!

@C-to the-L: ……..

@Minky: ……

@dorkyDara: Yaah!!! You two! I wont cook for you anymore!

@C-to the-L: OK..^_______^

@Minky: Thank you unnie..

@dorkyDara: KYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

@LeeMe: LOL..ok girls..enough already..hehehe.. Remember, we love each other. So don’t kill them with your cooking Dara! LOL..just kidding!

@dorkyDara: *pouting*

@LeeMe: just take care of each other. I’m not there to cook so.. Just eat out. LOL. Listen, I have to go now. As much as I want to chat with you girls, I still have to review. I have exams tomorrow.. I promise I’ll make it up to you.

@C-to the-L: ok. Study hard! I have to go too. I have to buy something for a project.

@Minky: OK unnie! Goodluck! Have to do my assignment too.

@BunnyBom: Study hard Lee. I think I’m going to the mall. I’ll see if there is new products for sale!^__^ which reminds me Lee. Your clothes are now old fashioned! Don’t you shop? Update your pictures so I can see!

@dorkyDara: LOL. Wait for me Bommi! I’ll just break-up with my freaken’ boyfriend then I’ll come with you! Study hard  Lee!!

@LeeMe: LOL..OK thanks! Don’t have time to shop.. Take care you girls! Love lots!

@Minky: you too mommy! Love lots!

@Minky is now off line

@C-to the-L: I’ll come to the mall too! I’ll call you!

Bye Lee! Call me when you can! Goodluck! Love lots!

@C-to the-L is now off line

@dorkyDara: GTG! I’ll call him now to tell him we’re done! Miss you Lee! Love lots! I’m out!

@dorkyDara is now off line

@BunnyBom: You should do something about your fashion.. haaayyy.. I’m not there to choose your clothes that’s why you’re like that.. I’m so sad T__T ..Ok, you study now.. GTG.. Miss you.. Love Lots!

@BunnyBom is now off line.

 Psylee stared at the screen for a while. She really missed the girls so much. How she wish they could eat, shop and study together again. That would be nice.

She took a deep breath then decided to log out too.

She almost forgot that she is logged – in in her facebook too. When she checked on it she has a message from Chansung.
 

iLoveFood: Hi noona! Thank you for accepting my request! You must be wondering how I found you? Well your Email add is written in your notebook.. you know, the one that you lend me? I’m sorry I forgot to return it to you.. I hope you’re not mad.. I’ll just return it to you tomorrow.. please forgive me.. pretty please..*pout*. Ok I’ll log out now. But here’s my number.. just text me.. +642@#@$%&$#9 (Just pretend that’s his numbers.^_^) I’m really sorry.

She smiled at his message. She save his number to her for and decided to text him later.

There is another new friend request. It is from someone named Prince. He doesn’t have much information on his wall, even his picture if not his face, if he is a he; it is a drawing of a girl sitting under a tree.

Psylee guess that this account was new. This ‘Prince’ whoever he is doesn’t even have anyone on his friend list yet. He also sent her a message.

Prince: Please be my friend..*_*

That’s it. She doesn’t know what gotten into her but she accepted his friend request. Maybe she find him interesting. After accepting the request she logged out. She decided to continue reviewing for her exams for tomorrow.