Bros.

Just Another Story (hiatus)

 

I am wondering how I was able to talk to Nichkhun without acting like a freakin’ fangirl. It’s either I have a very strong self control or I am just a very good actress, whatever it is, I am just thankful that I didn’t humiliate myself in front of him.

It’s been 2 weeks since we became group mates. You can’t say that we’re not friends yet but I think, (I hope) that we are going there. We just talk about our assignments and projects assigned to our group but at least now he smiles at me when we see each other outside the classroom. That surely made my day.

Now here I am alone as always, eating my lunch in the university cafeteria hoping that this day would end soon so I could go home and sleep.

“You look extra lonely today Girlee” I look up to see Shindong, Kevin and Eli smiling at me. They put down their trays on the table. Kevin sat beside me while Shindong and Eli sat across the table.

 “Shindong-ah, I told you not to call me ‘Girlee.’” I told him with a frown.

“But it suits you more than ‘Psylee’” he said.

“But that’s my name!” I argued back.

“Ok ok..I won’t call you that anymore, so stop frowning my cute dongsaeng.” He said while he reached across the table to pat my head. “Yah! I’m not a dog you know.”

He just laughed at me and starts eating his lunch. The other two just shake their heads and started eating too. They are used to me and Shindong’s banters.

“What are you doing here? I thought you guys have classes during this time?” I ask them.

“We do. But our professor went to a convention for a week so we can accompany you during lunch for a week, so you won’t look so lonely.” Kevin said.

I just smiled at them in response. The truth is I don’t know what to say. I am too thankful for them that I could cry right now. I don’t mind being alone but sometimes I long for some company.

“Wow, our dongsaeng look so happy. Open!” Eli teased while he tries to feed me some of his fries, which I happily accepted. “Thank you. Eating alone is kind of depressing sometimes.”

Shindong, Kevin and Eli are a year older than me. They are BM students, 3rd year but have irregular schedules. When I asked them why, they just told me they only pick what subjects they like to study right now and worry about the others later. That was a very immature reason but it was their choice so I just kept my opinion to myself. Shindong and Kevin already took History last sem so Eli had to find other class to join for that subject.

“So, how’s your history class?” Kevin broke the silence after he finished eating.

“Fine, I haven’t sleep during the period..yet” Eli said with a smile.

“Because he is scared of Professor Park” I said teasingly.

“I am not!” Eli said, a little too loud.

“Dude, you sound so defensive. hahahaha” said Kevin and we all laugh at him.

“Yah! Why are you ganging-up on me! I am not scared! I am just being nice to you, if I sleep who will you talk to? I won’t leave you with those three group mates of ours. We don’t know them that much yet!” He said too loud again. Some of the students inside the cafeteria looked at us, we bowed to them apologetically.

“Can you lower your voice, you are embarrassing us.” I scolded him. “…and why can’t you leave me with our group mates?! It’s not like they’re gonna me or something!”

“It’s not you I’m worried about.” He said while grinning.

“Yah! What is that supposed to mean?!” I hit his arm and he burst out laughing, the other two joined his laughing fit.

After what seems like eternity, they finally stop laughing. “Seriously Psy, I noticed how you stole glances at that Nichkhun. He seems nice but, I don’t know..” Eli face became serious. So did Shindong and Kevin.

“Hahaha. Don’t worry guys. They were my school mates at Seoul high. I admit, I have a little crush with Nichkhun-shi, but that’s just it. I know he is out of my league.” I said with a smile, assuring them that it’s nothing serious.

“I wish you look at yourself in the mirror and see what we are seeing. You are beautiful dongsaeng, inside and out. We’ve known each other for a year, and we are sure as hell that you are a good person, why do you think we befriended you and share our precious hide-out to you?” Shindong said.

Kevin put his arms around my shoulder. “He’s right. We already treat you like our sister. So if anybody hurt you, he or she will answer to us.” he said with a smile.

“HA ha. That is so cheesy, but..Thank you.” She smiled to them.

Shindong and Eli both stood-up and came to us for a group hug.

“You better start calling us ‘oppa’ now.” Eli teased.

“Over my dead body!” I said, and then laugh merrily.

Yeah..I think my life is getting better and better..

Thank God ^_^v

 

I was supposed to use Eunhyuk instead of Kevin in here because I liked the 3 of them (especially Leeteuk) in strong heart… They are so funny. But I change my mind... Maybe I’ll put him in the story later on.

xoxo

AR