nothing much

Just Another Story (hiatus)

It’s already past 2 when they decided to wrap up their group review then go to bed.

Nichkhun’s house has 2 master bedrooms and 6 guestrooms. It’s that big. Nickhun’s maid showed them their rooms. They decided to pair themselves into two. Junsu and Junho, Taecyeon and Woo Young, the two girlfriends of Yoo Jin, Chansung and Eli, then Psylee and Yoo Jin. Nichkhun will sleep on his own room.

Psylee and Yoo Jin’s room is nice and cozy. The wall paper is pale yellow, there are also 2 single beds and has its own bathroom. After cleaning herself, Psylee got ready to sleep. She occupied the bed near the door. She was almost asleep when Yoo Jin came out of the bathroom. Yoo Jin sat on her own bed facing Psylee. After a few moments of silence she decided to bug Psylee.

“Hey, are you and Eli really dating?” she asked “’coz you both so close.” She added.

She waited for Psylee to answer but after a few seconds realized that Psylee is already asleep. “!” she mumbled before lying down on her bed.

Psylee heard it all. She just pretended to be sleeping so she doesn’t have to talk to Yoo Jin. After a few minutes she could hear Yoo Jin’s snore from the other bed. She sighed. She feels so tired but she can’t seem so sleep.

Maybe because she is in a different house. She is worn out from the day’s activities but her mind is still so active.

 She reviewed what happened during their group study. She was studying but she is still well aware of Nichkhun’s presence in the room. How he frown when he doesn’t understand what they are saying. How cute he is when he tries to recite what he just memorized. How he pout when he got the wrong answers to their questions.

“I’m getting mad!” she said softly then rolled to her side facing the door and planting her face on the pillow.

She admits that she have a little.. I mean HUGE crush with Nichkhun. Ever since they were in high school when she first transferred to their school. He is very popular back then. They did not belong to the same class; she was in the second section while he is in the first. But she still can see him often. He was the Student body president, the star basketball player, a dancer and also a singer. He can do almost anything. He is the school’s ‘Mr. Perfect’ while she.. well she’s not exactly the worst student at school nor the most hated ‘nerd’ but she is just.. ordinary.

Nichkhun Approach her before to say ‘welcome to the school’ and ‘I hope you enjoy yourself in here’ on the cafeteria. He even ask her to join him his friends in their seat, but when she looked around, every girls are giving her a death glares so she just smiled and graciously declined. She kind of wished she said yes to his invitation though, but thinking about it, maybe he was just being kind because he is the SC president.

After that little encounter with Nichkhun at the cafeteria, she tried to make some friends but they all avoided her like a plague. Thanks to Jessica, the school queenka who is she gathered obsessed with Nichkhun. She made sure that Psylee didn’t get friends. She doesn’t really know why Jessica hated her so much, she didn’t care anymore.

Psylee continued to be alone thru out the whole high school life. Her only consolation for going to school every day was to see Nichkhun from the distance, playing basketball or just hanging out with his friend on their hangout. Where she could watch him and draw pictures of him on her sketchbook.

Now, they are in the same school again. On their first year in college, she could only see him when he is playing basketball on the university court, or when he passes on the hallway outside her classroom. They belong to different department, so it is rear for her so see him. Now they even share a subject. And they can talk casually now, about their assigned works.
Psylee is not expecting to be so close with Nichkhun, no. She just wanted him to know that she existed, for her, that’s enough.

Maybe they can be friends. But that’s all she is willing to hope. Because she didn’t want to be disappointed in the end.

Psylee looked at the time on her phone. It was almost 4. She set her alarm into 8am then she decided to sleep.