Great Team

If I Fell

Hi readers! I updated after a week! :) This is the introduction chapter between Kim Hyun Jae (YOU!) and our flaming charisma Choi MInho. I also put Lee Seung Gi as his name popped out when I made this chapter. Enjoy! :)

 

Choi Minho:

Today I'll meet my new team for my new drama. The title is Only Hope.

Yeah, they made a story based on a song by Mandy Moore, Only Hope.

I've searched on the song and this is what I've got:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Only Hope by Mandy Moore

There's a song that's inside of my soul
It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again
I'm awake in the infinite cold
But You sing to me over and over and over again

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands
and pray to be only Yours
I pray to be only Yours
I know now you're my only hope

Sing to me the song of the stars
Of Your galaxy dancing and laughing
and laughing again
When it feels like my dreams are so far
Sing to me of the plans that You have for me over again

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope

I give You my destiny
I'm giving You all of me
I want Your symphony
Singing in all that I am
At the top of my lungs I'm giving it back

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, sounds good to me. Great, the meaning is so deep. And it reminds me of Eunseo. And I pray, to be only yours, Son Eunseo! Wait! Stop it Choi Minho. Babo.

"Choi Minho?" someone called me.

"Nae." I answered. Oh, he's the producer. "Annyeong haseyo." I said.

"Okay, today we're going to know each other to build the chemistry for this movie. As you know, this is a story based on Mandy Moore's movie A Walk to Remember. You may see some similarity, but we'll make this different, arasso? So let's make a great new team!" he said.

"So, we have Choi Minho from SHINee as Lee Dae Jung, the main character."

"Annyeong haseyo, Choi Minho imnida, I hope we can work together well." I said.

"And we have our drama princess, Kim Hyun Jae, as Kim Young Mi, or Dae Jung's girl."

"Annyeong haseyo! Kim Hyun Jae imnida! Great to know you all!" she said.

So, this is her, the one who'll be my partner. If I'm not mistaken, she's very popular as an actress, but I never got in the same show with her. She looks... energetic. I bet she's younger than me.

"And we will have, Lee Seung Gi as Young Mi's brother!" the producer said.

Woah, Seung Gi hyung! I was really excited about this project.

The producer introduced all the team and the cast decided to read the script first.

"Annyeong haseo, oppa." I heard someone said.

"Oh, Hyun Jae-ah? Annyeong." I said. "Wae?"

"Aniyo, I'm just thinking that I can practice this scene with you." she said.

"Well, okay. By the way, how old are you?" I asked.

"I think... I'm 18 right now." she said.

"You think?" I asked.

"Haha, sometimes I got confused between Korean's age and my real age because until the third year of junior high I lived in California." she said.

"Ooh. I see. Let's start." I said.

We tried that scene for some times. Wow, she's good. Can't believe that she's only a year younger than me. Her face look like that she's younger, but from her behaviour, she's mature enough.

"Ah! I see. I got the feeling finally." she said.

"Eh? Finally?" I asked. It was strange. She was good from the first time.

"Yeah, At first I didn't really get the feeling because I'm not that melo-type person." she said and chuckled. "Thanks to you, oppa for helping me." she said.

Well, so this was why she was famous. She's really good in acting even she hadn't got the feeling.

"Cheonmaneyo." I said with a smile.

"HYUN JAE!" I heard someone called her.

"SEUNG GI OPPA!" she said.

Seung Gi hyung came near us.

Woah, it was not strange if they knew each other. Seung Gi hyung is a great actor and singer.

"Annyeong my dongsaeng! Long time no see." he said. "Annyeong Minho!" Seung Gi hyung also said to me.

"Annyeong hyung." I said. "Dongsaeng?" I said without realizing it.

"Nae! She is just like my dongsaeng. We played together for times since she was not as popular as now." Seung Gi hyung explained.

"I think we're going to make a great drama. Don't mess around Hyun Jae!" Seung Gi hyung said to her as he ruffled her hair.

Seems that it was not hard for them to make the chemistry. They have already been closed enough. What about me? I have to work hard!

"Aniyo, oppa. Just know I have practiced some scenes with Minho oppa." she said.

"Right hyung. She's great." I said.

"Woah! Gamsahamnida oppa!" she said to me as she bow 90 degrees. She reminds me of Vic-noona who always did that. I chuckled.

"Cheonmaneyo." I said.

We practiced together that day. Well, I think we're going to make a great team for the drama, especially with Hyun Jae and Seung Gi hyung.

I just knew that Seung Gi hyung is really funny and Hyun Jae is also cheerful.

For a moment, I can forget about you, Son Eunseo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, what's going to happen with Minho and Hyun Jae? ;) let's see. And don't think Eunseo won't be back. She'll be back! Wait for the next chapter!

Pls comment and subscribe. Gamsahamnida!! :)